Chubby Pupper Here, Would you do things to my butt Sup Forums? It's squishy

Chubby Pupper Here, Would you do things to my butt Sup Forums? It's squishy.

no shit its squishy retard

put you on a treadmill. MUSH MUSH FATSO

and thumb ur ass hard'n'dry

X3
Oh gosh...

nice'n'hard FWAP FWAP right in there no lube

Naughty puppy! Where have you been? I'm gonna have to punish u for being gone for so long.
Put your collar on right now and beg for a "treat". We'll discuss your little butthole later ;)

Mmmnf

Here's me with it though~

I wanna suck your moobies all night

Lewd

fuckin get a mouthful and suck and lick them oh yeah

@.@

frot while I slurp your moobies then rub our moobies together with all that spit and oil making them slick

Dirty dirty puppy...tsk tsk... Your little butthole has been getting some attention I see. Well then...go fetch your favorite butt toy and present me with it ;)

Jeez >_>
I am a dirty pup

oof sit on my face please ; A ;

you like?

I didn't command you to ride it.
I commanded you to present it to me like a good little pup.

poodawg basterd >:[

Get back to making new content, Timby.

what the actual fuck is that

go see a doctor, those look like hemorrhoids

mmmmmm fuckin suck em

fuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasucka

Mmm. I see that little cock ring ;p. Tell me puppy.. do you own a chastity cage? If so, lets see you in it. If not, leave contact info and I might send you one ;)

Of course .>
I wiiiiiiill...this week actually. I mean it this time. There's some suprises in store

Good. I LOVE you in the fishnets. I wanna get a bodystocking, join you in the shower and oil ourselves up

grrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrr RUFF RUFF YOU SUCK THE NASTY HOLE 2

fuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasucka

Just plop your full weight right on top of me

wanna huff your sweaty undies too

You got a kik?

fuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasucka

Arf Arf I wanna be a puppy too guise.

NO! U 2 GAY

fuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasuckafuckasucka

why even live....*cry*

Mmnnf...all of the squishy pup on your face.
Nnmf...they get all sweet and musky @[email protected] puppy musk smells good.
Timbywuff

open wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide *drops big hot poopybombs into your mouth*

I bet it does I'd love to smell and taste it

i really wanna have an affair with you..fuck..

the samefaggotry in this thread...

kill yourself op you disgusting abomination

eat the FUCKING poo!

please ;3

timby ignore idiots like this you're a beautiful puppy slut and you better not ever stop flaunting that beautiful ass :3

mmmh...make my lil sack drip with drool, suckle my lil pupper cock, and stuff your tongue in my hole

Thank you. That was really sweet ^^;...I won't stop don't worry.

b-but worshipping your beautiful butt ;w;

Timby I wanna be a chubby pupper too But these guys are being assholes. Do you ave any tips?

i thought that was a girl at first

not timby but post pics cutie :3 ignore anyone who doesn't think you're a beautiful skank cause who really cares what they think, there's people who would do anything to make you their lil slut~

You could~....could always fap to me >\\\>....and know that i'd love to sit on your face.
Hot o:
Just post pics, make threads and be confident? Idk o:
Aw yeeeeeah

c'mon timby thats a bit too far bby

ohh mmmf! that gorgeous butt sitting on my undeserving face~? id be so so lucky~

in fishnets he looks much better than cis girls :3

come on timby.

Would fuck him though and have him fuck me

uwu
Wow...kinky...really?...that really turns me on >_>
Shhhh...lies.

What?...

now that is hot
I'm accusing you of samefagging. Get in my bed!

noo you really really do~ even when im having sex with the miss i just cant help but thinking of how sexy and soft you look.. >.> that picture is mmffff x//x

I'm good. You're a fool o.o...you can stay in bed alone

All this squish

i've thought of filling you with cum instead lots times ;3 it feels so good you dont even know

firstly its a nice shoop secondly I was kidding. So get in my bed! Pls

Wow...just imagining rutting a pup instead while you thrust into her...so naughty...
Maaaaybe.

nonestoppp~ nooo please get your sweet pup behind in mine instead, before she gets home ^///^ ill suckle your cock for as long as you like ;3

Gosh...okay...that sounds amazing @[email protected] if she finds me in bed getting pleased by you >\\\

@.@

maybe she can join in or if not i guess ill keep sucking on your beautiful member in front of her~

Maybe she could suck my balls and eat my butt out before you pound it deep >\\\\

mmmf that beautiful ass

Yes sir

Sup?

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

damn
u look good in sexy garments

you should get black silk stockings and sheer panties
my fav

Could someone please post those webms of those guys tickling in the bathroom until one guys towel falls off? And maybe the one where theyre all jogging naked? Thanks alot. c:

5'11 200 lbs
Thanks!
o.o

>chubby pupper
That's a funny way of saying fat useless faggot