My gf is getting fat, I lover her, but I don't like fat girls. What do Sup Forums?

My gf is getting fat, I lover her, but I don't like fat girls. What do Sup Forums?

Casually mention that she's getting fat and that you are slowly losing your sexual attraction to her gravity.

>chain her up somewhere empty with a lightbulb hanging only
>give her FSOG to read
>never give her food
>she is only allowed to eat dick
>???
>profit?

tell her : "beloved GF! I noticed your bodyfatpercentage has grown recently ! I dont enjoy that, eat less or do some sports!"

say stop eating fat cow it works im not a virgin promise

Suggest that you both do some physical activities together (huehue) like jogging or swimming or whatever

>50 Shades of Gray
Then she will just be bitchy that you are not a super rich and successful every time you have to actually work.

Yes this is from experience.

if you live together:
>don't buy any fatty foods.
>if she buys them, eat them before her

it would be useful if you told us what it is she's doing thats making her fatter

This is a sensitive topic for women. I wouldn't say anything about any of that, because it's a big deal to women...a huge deal. If I were you, I would start exercising and invite her to join you. She'll take the hint. If she's a faithful and attentive g/f, she'll go with you. If she doesn't, and ends up sitting on her ass all the time while you're busting your rump, well...get another one, dude.

You've never talked to womens before have you user

I praise the gains god, she however, does not

Binge eats. She eats so much at work

You've never moved on from a useless girlfriend have you user?

Like I mentioned I workout, every day. I've invited her but she doesn't join me. We've been together for almost two years and we're doing well but I don't want to live my life with a fatty.

Fat may be the result of oversensitivity, fear, a need for protection, a cover for hidden anger and/or a resistence to forgive.

I have, I mean she's not useless she has her life set and everything is going well. But she streets eats so she's blowing up.

Honesty is best user, if it's something that will threaten both of your relationship, then she needs to understand that. It's not mean or a threat, it's reality, she will listen or she won't. It's not up to you if she loses weight, it's up to you to let her know what she wants, or to move on after giving the proper chances and time.

Got any pics of her?
Just tell her she's getting fat

Lay it down as flatly as you can, with no room for error. If you're not fat and take care of yourself, there is no reason why she should become complacent.

I take it you're not a very straightforward person user? Even if she chimps out, it will stew on her mind while you slowly back off from giving her the attention she craves *wink*

if she won't casually exercise, here's what you need to do
>sit her down
>tell her you're worried about her health because she's been eating a lot
(maybe don't mention her weight cus of self consciousness)
>make it clear that you absolutely love her, but are concerned about her getting diabetes
>suggest you both go on runs in your spare time together
>say that you're so worried about her health you cant get hard around her
>be sure to stress how big of a deal this is to you, so she wont just get into the habit

I dont know how she'd take that, because its a very delicate issue

Here, here. Something to this effect.

Casually make fun of her for it. Slap her belly and shit and make a joke of it. She'll get the message

Fuck her thinner friends, or her younger, thinner sister.

OP can you show us an image of her?
blur out her face or crop it,
or do whatever you want to keep people from image searching,
but give us some reference please?

The problem is she's over sensitive, so anything regarding her weight will result in some backlash.

This is actually fucking brilliant.

Only has a younger brother kek

Need pics for proper assessment of the situation. No face required.

Being thin for women (and really anybody) has a lot more to do with how much you eat than how much you work out.

When at restaurants, assert that you guys should split something. When making food at home, don't make much food (and then you can snack later and stuff).

Or just stop fucking her, she'll get the damn hint.

Dont do this! This fag will never keep a girlfriend for long.

Offer to eat healthy and work out together

Thanks Bros you've been really helpful

yes!

>start fucking her / getting into sexy times
>halfway through (before she cums)
>think about nuns or sarah jessica parker so you go soft
>make an off the cuff remark about how you're not feeling as turned on for some reason

(girls weigh themselves, she'll know instantly but wont be able to get mad)

>cheat on her until she leaves you
>cheat on her and stay with her for benefits
>get fat and be fat together
>develop fat girl fetish and fuck her fat

>
>This is actually fucking brilliant.

No. Don't pander to her. You set a dangerous precedent, you will literally have to walk eggshells every time you bring up something she doesn't like. My gf was a whiny bitch when we got together. Now, because I DIDN'T tip-toe around her insecurities but rather told her they're there for a reason and she needs to do something about it, I can walk into the bedroom, pull the covers off her lazy ass and tell her to go for a jog because she's still a bit doughy.

No joke, she actually does it. I give the same advice to any guy faced with a sensitive, snowflake of a partner.

Get another girl to join in who's thinner that will make her really self conscious

Hide the fridge and hide somewhere

not everyone is you and your relationship, some people would even call this abusive

dont be a dick and force your life on other ppl