ITT: We act civilized until someone gets trips, then we go apeshit

ITT: We act civilized until someone gets trips, then we go apeshit.

What a fine day it is today. How is your day?

I do say, sir. What a wonderful gif you have there!

Tis American Independence Day I believe.

I must admit i am very proud of you americans. I on the other hand, celebrated Canada Day three days ago.

Hello my dear people of color homosexuals. hows your day going?

>civilized means acting like a fedora

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I would like to inform you that i do not prefer same sex relationships, but my day is great, good sir

wat

the holocaust nvr happened

How the heck are you guys doing? (:

Would you like some tea, sir'e

Dear OP. Triple numbers are taking too long. does anyone knows how meme magic works so we can get this so wanted three same last numbers?

Happy 4th of July to all of you fellow Americans.
And I wish a happy day to those who aren't.

i would like to request that you shorten the requirements to doubles, my dear friend

I don't quite like Overwatch. I find the fact that it overshadowed the launch of Battleborn appalling. But that,s just my opinion.

Close.
I must say, kind gentleman, that Battleborn was just a quick cash-grab at Overwatch, so I don't share your opinion.
You should Google a Youtuber called CrowbCat, he recently did a video on that topic.

Overwatch is designated for homosexual africans you undesirable cucks

I would, if I wasn't reminded of the fact that Battleborn was announced before Overwatch.

Oh dear. A close shave there, good sir. My patience, however, is waning. Where is the yeoman who will deliver yon thrice repeating digits?

Hey :)

I'm engaged to a fat virgin who does more bitching than a human being should.

Sup Sup Forums

jizz on nipples

I find this waiting starting to become boring; therefore I shall post an ironic image trying to incur triples.

Oh, you're right.
Well, I suppose Gearbox didn't use as much PR and Marketing as Blizzard.
A shame, really.

Good evening my gentlemen. How are all of you doing? Considering op has homosexual tendencies, should I believe that everyone else on Sup Forums has such tendencies too?

checkem niggers

Procedural insertion of permanent marker into lower rectum

I hope to achieve those three same numbers

Good show lads! We'll get there soon enough, yeah? Until then, what say we three go to the pub and have a pint? Drinks're on me boys!

My word. Do people have no restraint these days?

Will this roll, we shall commence the going of apeshit, my good lads.

Very edgy sir

Quite so.

Yes, the country in Africa, Niger?

i forgive u for lying to me

I do agree with your heart-warming statement. The little jewish rascals made it all up primarily for attention

I insist that I'll get the first round chap.

Bloody nice of you though

Dear boy, I assure you, none apart from you have any sexual deviance here. I do declare that you may keep your mouth shut or you shall face me in a duel for honor.

Hello there fellow kind sir. A good thread I see and I hope I will not ruing by receiving the three of the same digits. Have a good day and until next time!

With this roll I ask that I receive the last three digits of my post to match. Thank you.

Frightfully close squire

I am greatly enjoying civil posting, this is nice lads

if i choose to kill myself i trust u will all accompany me to the afterlife

Terribly sorry. I shall try again momentarily...

Ditto, my good man

wat the fuck what are the old people doing the chan???

I am rolling

WINRAR! FAGGOT!

FUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

How is your day going, Sup Forumsrothers?

Can I join your club

HOLYFUCKINGSHIT
WHAT A MOTHERFUCKING FAGGOT

>How is your day going, Sup Forumsrothers?
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT, FAGGOT

holy fuuuucking shiit dog

shut the fuck up if u can't grammar retard

With this roll, I cry "God for Harry, England and Saint George!" May this be the roll that has long been foretold. My monocle is misting, oh dear me, I must have another handkerchief.

mother fuck...

SHARpie IN NIGGER DIXK

You absolute cunt rag. Everyone knows pedestrianisation of town centre isnt civilised. Fuck right off toss pot

I sayeth on to thee would thoust like a trip?

I'LL RAPE YOU WITH A FUCKING CACTUS AND FILL YOUR ASS WITH LEMON JUICE AFTERWARDS

Satan give me trips

rude

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

fuck you nigger

you got kik?

I fucking hope you all die of balls cancer

Nice dubs

who the fuck do you think you are you monumental gigantic momentous humongous elemental magical ethereal radical extremist conservatist faggot? i'll kill ya

NIGERR GO EM TRIPS

cant say no to satan..
kik is paul2163

NO FUCK YOU
FUCK OFF FAGGOT
WHO CARES WE GOT TRIPS

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT YOU LITERALLY JUST UPLOADED A PIC OF YOUR ASS ONTO THE INTERNET HOW FUCKING RETARDED DO YOU FEEL? YOUR ENTIRE OBJECTIVE WAS TO HAVE AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE LOOK DIRECTLY AT YOUR BUTTHOLE. YOU LITERALLY ARE A SUPREME FUCKIN FAGGOT. DUDE SERIOUSLY END UR PATHETIC GENES FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF HUMANITY

ANOTHER ONE HOW FAGGOTY YOU MUST BE

WE FIÓUND ZE NIGGER

WOW WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT. GTFO MY BOARD.

I WANT TO *RAVAGE YOUR ASS*

do a digital dancing wow this is fun

NIG-NOG U-U-A-A! NIG-NOG U-U-A-A! NIG-NOG U-U-A-A! NIG-NOG U-U-A-A! NIG-NOG U-U-A-A! NIG-NOG U-U-A-A! NIG-NOG U-U-A-A! NIG-NOG U-U-A-A! NIG-NOG U-U-A-A! NIG-NOG U-U-A-A! NIG-NOG U-U-A-A! NIG-NOG U-U-A-A! NIG-NOG U-U-A-A! NIG-NOG U-U-A-A! NIG-NOG U-U-A-A! NIG-NOG U-U-A-A! NIG-NOG U-U-A-A! NIG-NOG U-U-A-A! NIG-NOG U-U-A-A! NIG-NOG U-U-A-A!