Is going to a gay pride considered gay?

Is going to a gay pride considered gay?

I am completely straight, but my lesbian good friend wants to go there (she is a female I am male), and she wants to go with me.

My other friends are trying to convince me that I shouldn't go because everyone will see me as a gay after that.

I don't fucking know what to do. Would you go there Sup Forums ?

dont go fgt

>she is a female I am male

Go and have sex with men

> being this afraid of becoming a faggot because people around you are nude and dressed flamboyant
I think you're already too late, just accept it and become one with them

why not?

It's not a big deal. If people see you as gay after, they're just assholes who are unsure of they're own sexuality.

Those things are for faggots ergo if you go you are a faggot.

if you don't go you're gay

Wtf kind of question is that? Just because you're around gay people doesn't make you gay. You sound like a homophobe.

Go and watch out for your ass

Your friends sound like a bunch of faggots

I aint no fgt, but $20 are $20.

*their
Sorry

other way around retard

she thinks your gay, dipshit, wants you to be free as you are

Gays are typically great people. Let your true colors fly OP.

Thank you guys I knew it you can help me.

Why would anyone want to go to gay pride?
I wouldn't want to be surrounded by a bunch of faggots acting like faggots.
This is coming from a gay dude. My bf and I hate the local LGBT shit and we just keep to ourselves.

Why the hell would you want to go? That would be so fucking annoying

so you can show your true colours and they won't shoot you once on a year?

How the fuck can one have pride in something they are born with. Having gay pride is the equivalent of having pride in having black skin or having pride in the fact your eyes are blue. This is having pride in something you never had to work for, it is not a skill or achievement, its just a way to bask in your own self indolence.

Post your dick and your boy pussi.

Well after Orlando I wouldn't feel pride about being gay.

Nah, my wife and I go. The parade is boring unless you like parades (does anyone really?) or you like gay stuff (see: parades). We have a fair number of lgbtq friends that are fun to party with, it's not a big deal. Your friends sound like homophobes.

Go if you want to support your friend. And when it is assumed you are gay, stand your ground and point out you don't need to be gy to support equal rights. Don't be afraid about the concerns of others. It is your life and the best advice I was ever given on being a man is to never falter in your beliefs.

What true colours? Just because I like a guy doesn't mean I have to act any different then if I was straight. I am pretty sure that is the difference between a faggot and a gay guy
"boy pussy" is such an autist term and no

ITT: Fucking degenerates. I hope Trump wins and he will put an end to this nonsense.

Ur rong. Sucking on a penor or taking an object into your rectum takes some skill. Being gay is an accomplishment

So what if they think your gay? Who gives a shit?

Absolutely go.
1. Gay pride events are always an absolute riot. Don't gawk by any means, but there will be a lot of people out there living lives you never even thought of.
2. Straight people are always welcome at pride events, provided they aren't there to murder anyone. Even better that you're going with a queer friend.
3. I'm not saying that you'll get laid there (given the entire reason for the event), but remember that 'bisexual' is on the LGBTQ+ spectrum, so its not like you'll be completely surrounded by people uninterested in fucking you.
4. If you expect to take part in modern society, you have a duty to understand the kinds of people in it.

I would never survive the shame seeing my child at the faggot parade.

Someone will probs shoot it up or some shit. And there's no point in going if your friends a lesbo

Just go OP,

off-topic: I feel down and horny, should i go to town solo tonight, just get drunk and try to find someone to fuck?

The last and only time i have gone out alone i just made up some bullshit story like "Hey can i hang with you guys? My best friend was off his face and pushed somebody into the canal so he got arrested, now im all alone lol"
Best score i got that night was biking some girl home, but i still ended up alone.

Think i could have more luck tonight Sup Forums?

How's it feel being a raging closet homo?

You're probably gonna get felt up, have your ass grabbed, tongue shoved down your throat etc. Well, if you're good looking. Gays have no respect for personal boundaries and are huge sluts and if you're there, they'll think you are fair game.

No it's not.

You can be a lesbian too.

(Seriously, it's not gay to go there, interresting to feel like a minority somewhere as an hetero actually).