Rolling for the lels

Rollercoaster

I love this idea. Roll

Roolll

rolling

Rolley

Roll

Reroll

Well that one was pretty lame. Nothing but a conversation about editing a speech that we can't read.

Roll

THINKNIG ABOUT YOU...

From: Hillary Clinton To: Robert Russo Date: 2011-11-07 23:58 Subject: THINKNIG ABOUT YOU...

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05787313 Date: 10/30/2015 RELEASE IN PART B6 From: H Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 11:58 AM To: '[email protected]' Subject Fw: Thinking about you... PIs print and respond. Original Me sage ---- From: bstrider B6 Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2011 05:28 PM To: H Subject: Thinking about you... Thoughts and prayer with you, Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

THINKING ABOUT YOU BAE

Subject: couple things First, happy mother's day!
Would be good to bug again this evening at the Dai dinner on EI-Obeidy got across the border and was picked up by the French embassy.
They are not telling us much, other than hinting that she may already be gone from Tunisia.
I've been in touch with Khalil. Joint Staff is supposed to be working with NATO on advice for how to intensify. More on that as it unfolds. See you tonight at the dinner.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/15890

Her talking to Huma Abedin about noting being able to meet with (Sergey maybe) Lavrov for some reason.

One more time

rolandoooo

Some Jamie dude talking about killing Gaddafi and what role Hillary should take in this situation

Reroll, maybe I'll get something neat again

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25890

This one is rather interesting. It was her schedule for some event when she was secretary of state. This could be considered sensitive information given the locations she was attending.

rolling

roll

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/7344#searchresult

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/7132
Holy Fuck. She really should have not have used a private email server

Roll

For Shillary!

Here ye here ye welcome to Salem in the Year of Our Lord 2016 for the witch hunt!

We know she's guilty, all we have to do now is find the evidence!

Roll

Roll

Roll

Again. Let's see if I can find another of her talking about how bad people see Obama

Why holy fuck?

roll

It's just so rerarded that she would ignore the rules. I do really enjoy reading her taking about how nobody lies Obama unless another 9/11 out Oklahoma bombing happens

interesting, let's roll

Rollerino

ROWLING ON A

ROLO

Time to roll

I'm Hillary

rolling, let me discover nuclear launch codes

rolli rolli ravioli

Im with this guy. Canada's had it too good for too long.

roll

rollarino

rolling nerds virgins weirddddos

mine was all censored.. mfw

roll

>doesn't post reaction picture

Can we help or his wife? [YES - DOES LAUREN HAVE HER RESUME? -- ASSUME YOU MEAN IN A SALARIED AS OPPOSED TO PART-TIME POSITION]

Using her position to help personal friends.

rool

rollerinoss

kek, my bad

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/22518
I had tons of fun laughing at the spelling mistakes on this one.
Jesus Christ.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/9593

America suckling on Israel's asshole.

Of course you do, because it's not about the content, it's about reinforcing your view of the world.

There's been multiple FBI and congressional investigations and no evidence of wrongdoing was found. Millions in taxpayer money is being wasted on anti-Hillary boners.

roll

r

rol

>House Speaker Nancy Pelosi bashed White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs Tuesday night

Rolli

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/0063
>Word is that we're going to announce our response to the Israeli flotilla investigation today. Did Jones or Ross speak with you about it?

fuggggg

rr5rrrrrrroooollllll

;)

rollurururururrrrrrretarded i am son

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_flotilla_raid

Nigger

röll

AGREMENT FOR EGYPT

From: William Burns To: Hillary Clinton Date: 2012-07-25 20:34 Subject: AGREMENT FOR EGYPT

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05791602 Date: 11/30/2015 RELEASE IN PART 1.4(B),B1,B5,1.4(D) From: Burns, William J Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 8:34 AM To: H; Kennedy, Patrick F Cc: Mills, Cheryl D B1 1.4(D ) Subject: RE: Agrement for Egypt B5 Original Message From: H [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 8:06 AM To: Burns, William J; Kennedy, Patrick F Cc: Mills, Cheryl D Subject: Agrement for Egypt W hat's the status? B1 1.4(B ) 1.4(D ) Classified by DAS, A/GIS, DoS on 11/30/2015 — Class: CONFIDENTIAL — Reason: 1.4(B), 1.4(D) — Declassify on: 07/26/2022

roller coaster

Trollin' for nuke codes

PLS GOD

>Sent from my Verizon Wireless Blackberry

This bitch is so dumb wtf

roll

You know she hired a team of people to delete any emails that would show anything? Why else would have taken her so long to publish them? Also notice the "print this" on her emails? She would create physical copies then delete certain ones. Guaranteed there were a few "highly classified, burn after reading"

roll