One of my balls is way bigger than the other. what does this mean???

one of my balls is way bigger than the other. what does this mean???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inguinal_hernia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have aids.

See a doctor op, you have cancer

are you stupid?

Probably cancer in your testicle

Idiot. This is normal. The bigger one is usually the one that the vas deferens is connected to. Fuck off.

it's been like this since I was like 14. I don't think the big one is abnormal. it's the small one I'm worried about

idk what that means. I don't even wear vans

One isn't that much bigger, it just hangs lower. Everyone's balls are like this. If you feel an abnormal lump, it hurts or it gets bigger, you have cancer

Not joking, hydrocele. Got it a few years back. Infection makes the area around the ball swell up. Got to had the fluid drained out, didn't come back tho.

Medfag here,
could be either too much or lack of circulation in either testicle. Could also be an abnormal growth in the larger testicle or even a collection of harmless fluid.
Self examine your testicles. If there's pain, lumps, or hardness of the testicle-go to a doctor. Those are indicators of cancer.
Mumps also causes weird sized testicles too.

it's at least 4 times bigger. I had it ultrasounded like 8 years ago

I thought I had the same shit, but it was a hernia. my intestines were in my ballsack.

It could be a vericocele. Its a vericose vein leading away from one of your balls. The blood flow slows down and can cause discomfort or shrinkage. Found out I have one last year but havent had surgery to correct it yet because Im a poorfag. Just a possibility user. Go get it checked out.

Asymmetry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inguinal_hernia

Dumbarse.

These. Could be a hernia, or vericocele. Go to a doctor.

If it's a hernia, you should need a quick like 40 min surgery and you're all good.

You're squeezing too hard

You also have a small penis did you know about that?

He would know if it's a hernia fool. If it's anything, it's probably a hydrocele

Not all hernias hurt though man. I didn't know I had one till I saw my balls once, then had to get surgery.

Just sayin'

You're just running low and need a refill. Get a friend to fuck you up the ass and shoot his load.