>rent a luxury 5-star hotel room for the night
>go to the most expensive restaurant in the city for dinner
>buy 4 prostitutes for the entire night
>get weed, cocaine, MDMA, have party in hotel room
>send out prostitutes
>blow brains out in bathroom
>mexican maid discovers gross body

thoughts?

Make reservations, once you're sure you don't have any.

10/10
Sounds like you got it figured out. Godspeed you magnificent bastard.

do I reserve the prostitutes too? I only want hot ones. also maybe a dude. might as well plow that furrow

how much money do you have to spend on this. It sounds expensive.

I have 55,000. If I sell some shit I'll have 65,000

What does it matter? Does a dead man need to save for retirement kek

Hes gunna die, hes probably putting it on credit

to make sure he can afford his plan? hells wrong with you?
Prostitutes don't always take credit
With that money just move to an obscure asian island

dude I want to be dead moving to an island is not helping

just don't let some prep school kid restore your faith in humanity and ruin the whole plan, LT. colonel

Holy fucking shit user. The best one I've heard yet!

Dude might convince you to not kill yourself

thanks. I feel like I could add more though. this will probably cost 20,000-30,000, could spend more

weed, coke, and mdma sound like a pretty good way to go. Lets find you a gun to use

Kinda like the story of Scent Of A Women. Mind blowing acting by Al Pacino though

thanks dude. the gun needs to be small enough that it can be carried in a backpack or bag without being conspicuous. possibly small enough to be wrapped in a towel. don't feel like getting arrested.

Why you wanna kill yourself?
Not saying you shouldn't just curious

terrible plan. after a night like that you would love life and wanna do it again as soon as it ends. especially with cocaine.
your best bet is to OD on the coke afterwards or die choking yourself while jacking off

Why you don't go like a real Fucking boss by jumping from a plane without a parachute?

nah my plan is to spend all of my savings and make it so I'll fail miserably in the real world so I get a great night and sufficient motivation to die

just curious, why do you want to kill yourself?

I guess I could, but I'd have to leave New York and possibly stay alive another day. I also think the gun is a better bet

nice.

But imagine how awesome it would be to be falling and realising this is it this is how it going to end,making peace with your fate and just letting go, closing your eyes feeling light and free till you hit the ground and go out like a legend making it in the newspapers

howd you get so much money. Inheritance? Id just go with the Smith & Wesson Model 29 Classic. Shooting yourself with a pistol doesnt always work, might as well make sure you get it done so you dont suffer.

I earned it. Is that gun effective? I've heard sometimes guns with lower calibers can be good because the bullet bounces around inside of the skull.

having that money alone would keep me from wanting to end it

I'm not sure if you'll want kill yourself after using MDMA

If you do a bunch of MDMA, there's no way you'll want to blow your brains out. Until the next morning

Well I'll request late checkout then

holy shit user you talking from experience?

Lol yeah, its a .44 and its the one dirty harry used

Bad plan if you pussy out, then your life is even worse than before and you have no escape. Just do it at home.

in my opinion op, as cool as that plans sounds, i don't think you will have the guts to blow your fucking brains out. you'll just end up crying with the gun in your mouth.

DON'T DO IT! IT'S GONNA GET BETTER I PROMISE JUST TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT WHAT'S TROUBLING YOU IT WILL HELP!

Want to come with me to NYC and help me out?

I hope you have the best night of your life and decide to go on living with no money

taurus judge would be perfect for you OP. your choice of .410 or 45 long colt. id go with .410 slug or some buckshot.

so mean! you're not invited to the livestream

>Sup Forums tier suicide plan
top kek

no, i'm a fag, i'd be scarred for the rest of my life

i would add heroin, because you know, fuck it

it's technically only unsuccessful if OP doesn't die. everything else is gravy

Any Anons wanna sell me a handgun non .22? Ohio. I'm planning my death tonight.

Chances are you would want to continue living after that.

just drive over to michigan and buy a shotgun
idk is that how gun sales work. I should know my aunt owns a gun store in sandusky

It's unsafe to combine MDMA and cocaine

listen to this OP, you might die

You could give me some of that money

Well, I'm just saying he might pass out before he kills himself. And I suppose he wants to kill himself while he feels high as fuck instead of killing himself the next morning while feeling like a piece of shit.

Is this a legit invite, i'll do it for a go with one of the prostitutes

Why kill yourself anyway Op?

>wants to commit sudoku
>do all that
>realise life can be wonderful
>give up killing self
>now in debt

unsafe? maybe.
hella fun? absolutely!

Pic of the Hotel or it didn't happen

I live in NJ. Depending on the money I could be convinced

Best suicide ever. Remember to hang yourself after this all.

How much would you need? You wouldn't have to do anything but be encouraging and fun

if you actually get to the point that you've done everything but kill yourself, you'll probably realize life *is* worth living

Dude, a taurus judge is notoriously unreliable, bad alloy metal and made by a bum in brazil, you might aswell use a homemade pipegun

And life is worth living Op. Whatever you're going through please know that things can get better.

unreliable in a self defense use. yes
but
in OP's case it only needs to fire once.

Leave a note confirming Milhouse is a meme

1. get supermam costum
2. get huge cannon
3. get in cannon and spread urself across the city
nothing better than suicide flying across the sunset as superman

only good suicide is one that will attraact media and get u a wikipedia page and ur life will actually have some sort of impact (positive or negative) instead of dying a worthless junkie who should of killed himself years before because you obviously have no balls and dont care that nobody will remember ur existence

8/10, 9/10 with rice.

Why not atleast take a few faggots with you? It will be the greatest adrenaline rush in your life and you will be remembered. Have a shootout after the hotel