ITT

Post an album and someone else will reply with a similar album that is as good or better.

I will start.

bad start
no album is as good

treasure is better senpai

Besides Interstellar

Treasure doesn't even come close, pleb.

>the guy who prefers Heaven Or Las Vegas calls someone else a pleb
what am I even reading

HoLV is miles better than Treasure. Almost every song on Treasure sounds the same and the vocals on that LP are nearly indistinguishable. Don't get me wrong - Treasure is a great album but it's no Heaven or Las Vegas.

No unknown pleasures because that's cheating

Any help would be appreciated.

>the vocals on that LP are nearly indistinguishable
like they sound the same?

Anyways, 'it all sounds the same' is a difficult criticism to refute for a lot of records. In fact, you could argue that the songs on nearly every LP mentioned in this thread sound like all the others on that LP, and I wouldn't be sure exactly what to say to change your mind.

this sort of

You shouldn't be trying to change my mind. It is OK for us to prefer different albums. It's just immature to claim Treasure is better. Instead, you could have said that you preferred Treasure. You are in the minority anyways, pal.

It's immature to claim that Treasure is better but not immature to claim that Heaven is better? I can not comprehend this pretension.

You initiated conflict. I'm simply communicating in the only manner a Mr. Patrician like yourself can understand.

I don't feel it,could be the case for UCoOR

waiting for prog better than this

>initiated conflict
kek
who exactly do you think I am, and how does what you're saying make sense to you

Mr. Patrician no. 548

At least I can list the flaws of your favorite Cocteau Twins album while you can't form a convincing argument to save your life.

As well as ITCOTCK

Every post you've made contradicts the last one, you're really fucking stupid, and this conversation is over.

Is this a meme on this board now? I see it all the time.

You like it for the cover and the name. That's it, admit it

wew

dude what the flying fuck. Was JUST about to post this

>challenged to make an argument
>runs away
Looks like I win again. Later, pussy.

Pls tell me it exists

lol whats your favorite track?

Have you listened to other can?

Lmao you pleb
Persephone is better than every other song on HoLV combined

Oh shit sorry you can't actually name a better album than this

This is one of the most influential albums of all time, I have heard countless musicians say that this album heavily influenced them.

Strange Warmings has alot of similarities, it is much heavier and darker than Tago Mago though.

I prefer this over Spiderland, they are super comparable albums.

Yeah, the trilogy plus Monster Movie.

'no'

Sick bait but objectively wrong, faggot.

:^)

i agree with this

i love HoLV but treasure is a masterpiece to me

i don't understand the hate it gets on here

I think the name is kind of corny and the cover seems extremely 80's meme aesthetic. But he album is gorgeous and one of my favorites.

please

How is that bait at all?
Persephone is quite literally a 9.75/10 and the rest of the album ain't too shabby either.

Easy.

already have that album and it does not touch me in the same way as hvis :/

ambient 1

Literally their worst album

Listen to the rest of Emperor's discography.

nah

Objectively Persephone is their best song
This is an objective observation so no need to reply with something snappy or anything