OH MY GOD, guys I did it I found out how to save snapchats without the other person knowing

OH MY GOD, guys I did it I found out how to save snapchats without the other person knowing

Other urls found in this thread:

casper.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Turn off your Internet/data

Wait what?

Well aren't you a fucking genius?

I downloaded a screen recording app then screenshotted the video

Well I didn't know it was just common knowledge

Load snap, turn off Internet, open, screenshot, close app. Voila. Although I've heard this only works on android.

Hey what do you guys think of the girl in the PIC

wa la

Anyone want her sc

hook it up bro

Anyone have tried the Casper app? Does it work well?

or if youre not a apple faggot you can just use
casper.io/

been using it for 4 years you dumb fucks.

got me a temp ban but it works well. slow to load though

I got you man, but there's a condition

ive used it for years and ive had my account locked once. as long as you update it right when updates are available you shouldnt have problems. also make sure you sign out of snapchat before you log in to casper. dont let it force your logout.

Everyone who uses it has to send her a dick PIC and post her reaction

confirmed, tried it out its legit

say no more

shes private. we will have to wait for her t accept all of our requests.

Don't worry she should accept everyone

>has to use an inefficient app
>calls others dumb

tell me another app that hasnt been taken down and has been able to get past every security update snapchat has pushed to prevent this type of shit

You don't need an app
>press the airplane button
>screenshot
hurrdurr

that hasn't worked in a few months now.

you do know that it still updates once you turn your data back on you fucking idiot.
still got the 10 second timer and can only review a snap once. then its still gone forever.
cant upload a gallery image as a snap, it has to be sent in a message. you clearly dont know much about the app that you sit here and bash on.

>jailbreak iphone
>download phantom
>fucking magic

Turning off internet won't work, the moment you go back online it will transmit that you saved it.

I tried it with my friend, he didnt get a notification

ill try it with you add me zambookie92

How retarded r u? Please tell how u upload a picture from your gallery to your precious snap app you idiot?

You use the phantom tweak. That erases stickers/drawings/emojis from videos and can do a fuck ton more. Or use snappreffs for androids. It's easy fucking shit. I have both and its EZ

Anyone know a replacement for Casper now that it has gone to shit and locks you out?

that wont work anymore since snapchats new update blurs anything behind a sticker or emoji

Yeah, that is the only problem. Hopefully they can find a way around it. Currently I can remove drawings using snappreffs. But stickers/emojis don't work