Just found out my sister had sex with The Weeknd a while ago

Just found out my sister had sex with The Weeknd a while ago.

Why are American women so fucking trashy, not only do they fuck anyone with a pulse but they also brag about it the next day for everyone to hear. I mean a everyone. Parents, friends, siblings, coworkers. "Hey dad, you remember that guy I was telling you about, well..we just fucked last night omg XD, lol"

Other urls found in this thread:

menarebetterthanwomen.com/women-are-whores/
youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>one person did something
>why are millions of people JUST LIKE THIS?!

Not all women are whores, but your sister sure as hell is.

t. Woman

Why are girls so shit at inductive reasoning?

>Not all women are whores

Is that right?

menarebetterthanwomen.com/women-are-whores/

ah yes, a very unbiased source. I get all my information straight "Menarebetterthanwomen.com"

All women are whores, some just hide it better.

Ad-hominem

Good for her

How is everything you've written not a logical fallacy?

>Loaded question
>Extrapolating from insufficient data
>Confirmation bias

>look up The Weekend
>Is Canadian musician of Ethipoian extraction

Wew

>menarebetterthanwomen.com

>Besides, the only real reason women hate being called “whores” is the same reason they hate beer: they’re fucking stupid.

>Indiana Jones was a box-office smash because all men are clever, resilient, and bad-ass mavericks. Jaws was a success because all men could fuck up a shark with their bear hands. Pretty Woman was a success because all women are whores.

you can't make this shit up

i need to see what the guy who wrote this looks like.

>Loaded question

I haven't asked any questions

>Extrapolating from insufficient data

Oh yeah? Are you some kind authority on the standards of sufficiency? You're an arrogant cunt for imposing your worldview on others.

>Confirmation bias

Not a logical fallacy

>I haven't asked any questions

>Why are American women so fucking trashy

This is a loaded question. You're implying that something is true, as opposed to asking "Are American women trashy based on this evidence?".

>Oh yeah? Are you some kind authority on the standards of sufficiency?

By that logic we can ask why Men are so evil because they compromise the majority of serial killers, I think we can both agree that your sister doesn't represent even a significant portion of women in America.

If that were the case, couldn't we ask why all American men are as autistic as you?

>You're an arrogant cunt for imposing your worldview on others.

Isn't that what you're doing?

>t. Woman
>Why are girls so shit at inductive reasoning?

Aren't these ad-hominems too?

>Why are American women so fucking trashy

I'm not OP and I know what a loaded question is

>I think we can both agree that your sister

OP's sister wasn't the evidence I was using for my argument

>Isn't that what you're doing?

No. I'm laying out my argument for why all women are whores

No. An ad hominem would have been "t. Woman therefore your argument is invalid." An insult is only an ad hominem if it's used in place of an argument

>An insult is only an ad hominem if it's used in place of an argument

t. woman was used in place of an argument. That is an ad-hominem.

>No. I'm laying out my argument for why all women are whores

Which argument might that be by the way?

The only """arguments""" are what OP's sister did and an opinion article on the unbiased and informative site "menarebetterthanwomen.com".

the weeknd is pretty famous, imagine if you effed selena gomez or ariana grande, you would brag too.

>t. woman was used in place of an argument

Wrong

>an opinion article on the unbiased and informative site "menarebetterthanwomen.com".

Your dismissing the argument in the article based on the name of the website. That's an ad hominem. No different than saying "MLK was wrong because he was black."

youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM

Your sister's not just a whore. She's a retarded whore.
Women sleeping with famous men is just a matter of proximity and availability. Boasting that she was in the proximity of some literally who negro and allowed him to use her as diversionary entertainment earns her less "respect" than she would have if she were chaste and loyal.

You don't really believe this false equivalency, do you?

*tips fedora

>Your dismissing the argument in the article based on the name of the website

There is no argument, it's an edgy opinion

I'm talkng about among other woman. Out of all the whores he could have smashed, he chose her. That means something among hoes.

>Out of all the whores he could have smashed, he chose her.

Well, I suppose that means *something*. Not much to boast about though, if all he did was pump her and dump her, and move onto the next whore immediately after her.

Not an argument.

That's awesome lmao

He's a world famous rich popstar, you'd probably fuck him too if you were a girl. I think someone just has a case of the incel blues?

ebin

If I fucked a famous woman, I'd brag about it too

Remember how special you felt? Father Vickers could have had his choice of any alter boy, but he chose you. Probably meant a lot, you probably would have bragged if not for the threats of excommunication and eternal damnation.

ETHIOPIANS FUCKING YOUR WOMEN

lmao

I'd rather adopt pitbulls with AIDS.

lmao