How are the kikes going to fuck this one up? I want it to be good, but I know there's no chance of that happening

How are the kikes going to fuck this one up? I want it to be good, but I know there's no chance of that happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt5016504/
spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2014/05/05/seth-rogen-says-amcs-preacher-will-deviate-from-comic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How
Have you seen the trailer?

Basically.
>No Saint of Killers
>no Word of God
>no Herr Starr
>no Grail
>skipping everything and jumping straight into Salvation
>arseface looks like they put silly putty on his mouth and called it a day, top half still looks handsome
>Tulip's actress doesn't resemble the character at all
>you can see Cassidy's eyes
>produced by Seth Rogan

>No Saint of Killers
>no Word of God
>no Herr Starr
>no Grail
Is that just in the trailer, or has it been confirmed that those elements will be omitted from the entire series? If it's the latter, I'm dropping this harder than my parents dropped me when I was a baby.

>it's being made by Seth Rogen
wow

The latter.

But the trailer already shows you some of those as well as the fact that the tone does not scream ''Preacher'' at all.

>the latter
Can I get a source? Where has it been confirmed that none of those elements will be in the series at any point?

Look at the cast.
imdb.com/title/tt5016504/
Notice how they have Quincannon yet no SoK or Herr Starr.

Also, from the weedman himself:
spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2014/05/05/seth-rogen-says-amcs-preacher-will-deviate-from-comic/

>all of that grovelling in the comments
This is why I don't identify as a comic book fan. I may be a fan of some comic books, but these fags are pathetic and I do not want to be associated with them.

>>Tulip's actress doesn't resemble the character at all
Which also collides with the entirety of Salvation arc's point, which is the arc they're adapting.

what

I just want the Tom Cruise cameo.

Cassidy is a redhead.

They even fucked that up

>How

Aliens instead of angels.

I wish I was kidding

>jumping straight into salvation
I'm not so sure about that. That's a real shitty book to start on considering Cassidy and Tulip aren't even in it.

Well the intro is there, though the explosion doesn't kill the members of Jesse's congregation so...the reason to hunt him down is gone.

If you're implying the deputy woman looks like Tulip, I hate to break it to you, but all the women in the preacher comic looked the same. You could switch Tulip and Amy's hair color and they would look the same

The face has nothing to do with what I said, it's the race. First, Tulip's supposed to be white trash and her backstory involving her white trash father means that her race cannot be anything but white. Second, Jesse being the only one who wasn't racist against the black deputy woman was a plot point to show that he followed his dad's message about never treating people by how they look but by how they act. The KKK going after him makes that pretty clear.

You're gonna have to explain yourself. The explosion that happened when Custer was preaching and the explosions in salvation were total different times and places

He doesn't have a congregation in Salvation.

>tulips supposed to be white trash
Why? Because her dad took her hunting? After he dad died she was raised by a wealthy family.

I know he doesn't. That's why I said the explosions happen in different places and times

OP here, are you an actual mentally handicapped person? It's obvious what that the other user was saying that there is no reason to hunt him down in the TV show because his congregation isn't killed when Genesis enters his body.

So why are you asking to explain myself if you know which explosion I'm talking about? I said the explosion does not kill his congregation, meaning the only thing I could be talking about is the one at the beginning of the comic caused by Genesis entering Jesse. Because the explosion doesn't kill anyone in the tv series, there's no reason to hunt him down like there was in the comic.
Have you forgotten her backstory? His dad was the typical southerner hick who gets drunk in bars and brags about having a boy. When it turns out he had a girl and his wife dies, he dedicates his life to treat her well, including making her an avid fan of guns as he is, which is another trait of southern hick types.

Why change that for no reason other than diversity quota?

>His
*her

Not sure D.W. Lmao is going to keep that backstory even remotely similar. Even in a world populated by angels and vampires, the idea of a single black father raising his child is too preposterous to believe. The gun thing still makes sense, though. Niggers love guns.

not sure how*

>no Word of God
what's the fucking point then ?

>Niggers love guns.
But they're also noticeably bad shots. Tulip on the other hand's whole thing is that she's an extremely good shot, she pretty much only misses once, near the beginning where she's supposed to kill some dude as part of a job but accidentally hits his bodyguard in the jaw. She's an even better shot than Herr Starr.

Maybe she was raised by the one deadeye darky.

There's no word on what the plot will even be about.

The 2 potty-mouthed, cocaine-sniffing angels are there though. Or at least, 2 characters with their names according to the cast page.

I can't do it any more. I'm sorry I fucked with you about it. I've actually read preacher at least once a year for more than a decade. There's not anything I don't know about it.