Just told an emo chick to "kys" and she said she called the police, am I in any trouble?

Just told an emo chick to "kys" and she said she called the police, am I in any trouble?

prolly

Prepare your anus

No because the police can barely handle the load of dealing with actual criminals.

They'll call you when she actually dies.

Where do you live? I'm going to outright assume an anglophile nation, but specifically where?

michigan

big dick brigade is on there way

Ehhh its 'Murica, you're probably not that fucked. Furthermore its Michigan, so its not as if your police are that well funded. Be cautious, but it shouldn't be terrible. At worse you'll get pulled up for making a violent threat, but your legal defence would simply point out it was meant in jest or some such. Thrown out of court in no time.

gonna need a sauce on that one

yume kana mxgs

it's fine, kys stands for ketchup your slippers

hahahaha

OP here, further details, it was on kik, which after she said she called the police i deleted the account and the email attached to it, am I safe?

Nothing to worry about op other than you being a paranoid faggot.

Freedom of speech?

Providing sauce will ensure youre fine

Easy enough to trace back to you. Michigan has some pretty nasty cyber bullying laws. I don't think you'll do more than like 6 months if this is your first time. Unless she's a minor, then you gotta add on more time.

You did nothing wrong, she deserves it.

and the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers is ugly and has to hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way and the ugly guys losers is ugly and smell like poop like beyonce

You're a fucking idiot. You can tell people to kill yourself as much as you want you fucking mongo fuck. It's not a threat. Police will laugh and hand up

Not at all, unless you said you are gonna kill her, if police asks why did you say it say "I just don't like her" and they won't bug you