Admit it str8 fags, you just got hard seeing this

Admit it str8 fags, you just got hard seeing this.

Its somewhat repulsive to me but i watched it like a champ out of curiosity.

Bro... All asshole are the same. Just try fucking some sorry faggot with a shaved smooth ass in the dark, close your eyes, and imagine it as a hot girl.

definitely straight. definitely hard as a rock.

fuck that was hot. moar?

I saw it out curiosity
but i did not get a boner

i'd love to be the bottom in this.

>mfw i saw da video

I'd love to be the top.... Don't see how people get pleasure from getting fucked. Fucking a tight asshole on the other hand... Makes me cum quick

Str8 fag here... That made me hard... Am I gay?

why not just fuck a girl ?

Because girls are 500x harder to fucking get? Common sense.

You can fuck a guy free with no effort on Craigslist or grindr. Girls on the other hand....

Ur not gay the brain reacts to.any sexual situation even this gay shit if get hard doesnt meannu gay unless ur hungry for cock and not just curious

Sup Forums finally made me gay.
All I want is for this to happen to me, and vaginas are fucking gross.

Guys just aren't attractive to me though. I could pretend it's a girl all I want but deep down I'd know I'm balls deep inside some faggot. I'd hear his gay moaning too. Complete turn off. I'd rather not fuck anyone again ever than fuck a man.

I have a big fantasy that is kind of like this. I want to dominate another smaller and weaker guy like this, along with maybe 2 or 3 others. We take turns holding him down and balls into his hole as it gets progressively more and more sloppy with cum. The thought of running a train on a weak little trap boy and using a couple other guys' cum as lube is so insanely hot.

Your brain reacted because it liked seeing a dick inside another dudes ass go in and out.

>don't see how people get pleasure from getting fucked
Because a man getting fucked gets his prostate stimulated which in turn feels good. It's basic anatomy you absolute mong.

Lol not everyone moans. I've fucked like 6 girls and 3 dudes in my 29 years of living. Only like 3 out of those ever moaned. Even I don't moan.

Some people just like to shut up. But I see what you're saying about deep down knowing you're balls deep inside a faggot.

Hmm.... Sounds kinda like prison. Maybe you should go to prison. You'll love it there.

I suppose, but a girl moaning and talking dirty is half the fun for me to be honest.

My best friend used to do that to me almost every day back in high school
I loved feeling his thick warm cum shooting deep into my ass

Oh boy I love that fucking feeling of fresh warm cum being shot deep into your ass straight from the dick. I tend to even keep the cum inside for the rest of the day and go to work like that until I shower at night.

If prison were more about rough, sloppy group sex on weaker feminine looking guys and less about fighting, and racism, and gangs, yeah i agree, prison would be LEGIT.

Nope. :P

I love establishing dominance

thats a lie, girls are easy

To me, nothing feels better than the heat and pressure of exploding cum into a tight, raw butthole. Maybe we can help each other out.

Source, nohomo

Check discman!

nope seen it too many times

you fat fucking cunt

I'm not even going to lie, that was a little arousing.

Jokes on you, I was hard before I saw it

source please

makes me wanna get fucked

>you just got hard seeing this.

No, I felt ill seeing that. FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

MODS SWING THE FUCKING BANHAMMER ALREADY

CLEAN UP THE FAGGOT INFESTATION

KILL OFF ALL THE TRAPS AND FAGGOTS

DO IT NOW

You loved it

I wouldn't mind another webm like that

moar?

Add cumcloser1 on snap if anyone here wants to snapchat a little ;))

for the love of god sauce please