What do you fags think of this movie?

What do you fags think of this movie?

So bad it's good tier.

Wrong one

I meant the 1973 version

One of my all time favorites. Love the vibe and original music. Cage's Wicker Man heresy is absolutely disgusting and disrespectful.

Masterpiece. Edward Woodward is fantastic.

The remake would be slightly better if they had the songs from the original and christopher lee

bumpo

the Cage's one is better

must see movie. especially if you like twin peaks

a lack of bees

for real? does it have an atmosphere like Peaks?

I think the sequel was equally enjoyable.

It's great.

No

horror musical drama. it's amazing how it works perfectly. one of my all time favorites.

Radiohed brot me here XD

Why was the sequel so disappointing? One thing I loved about the original was you're always wondering whether the ritual with the cop didn't work and the islanders had to resort to killing Christopher Lee or not to see their harvest grow.

Did anyone read the follow up novel about the children from the class thirty years later? Sounded interesting but I'd like some spoilers about it.

Would you a Willow?

The atmosphere is different from anything I've ever seen, but Twin Peaks is a decent reference point: idealistic, strongly moral detective sent out to isolated rural location with strange things happening.

Is The Wicker Tree good?

It's shit

Gr8, best music, best atmosphere, woodward and Lee are perfect

Shame this thread only exists because of that fucking radioshit song, but at least this movie will be getting more attention now

Better than people only talking about the piss poor remake

The original is GOAT. I can't think of a movie that spans so many genres and does it all so effectively.

*was ;_;

I agree. It did it beautifully.

The remake is Cagecore though.

Original is one of the best horror movies of all time.

I can set up a stream for Sup Forums if enough people are interested

Essential viewing.

The first time you see it, you'll think 'what the fuck was that?', but it'll keep creeping back into your thoughts.

Amazing score/soundtrack too, great folk music.

Meh.