Has anyone here been sexually abused or molested as a child?

Has anyone here been sexually abused or molested as a child?
How do you feel about your molester and why?
Is there anyone who doesn't resent that person?

Yeah in grade 7 by a teacher he died when I was 17 in 2012.

Sorry dude, the person you're abusing will always resent you. You're garbage.

>Implying

I was molested when I was in grade 1 almost every few days by this 16 year old who my mom paid to babysit me while she was at work. He never 'tricked' me into sex, he would just tell me to suck him off and not to tell, etc..

It always felt super naughty, and he never touched my dick. I was only a fuckboy to him I guess. Tons of stories, my only regret is that it ended too soon

>my only regret is that it ended too soon
That's interesting, is that a regret you developed right away or later in life?

Have you noticed anything (fetish or otherwise) different in your life as a result?

Yeah I like cocks now because I was molested.

Pretty straight forward

pics+timestamp or it didn't happen

No fam. Bit weird.

I didn't make the rules

My sister was ten years older than me and used to suck me off when I was about 11. Eventually started having sex when I was 12 and got her pregnant.

What rules?

my first stepfather. Made me have some fucked up kinks, definitely affected my sexuality. And I plan on finding him at some point, and I'm ganna fuck him to death. I'm ganna beat his ass, hold him down, and fuck him till his spirit leaves his body. Then I'm ganna dance on his fucking corpse and wash the faggot off my dick.

i was molested by my babysitter, she was 17 and i was 10. although i told my parents on her when i was little, it didnt traumatize me, and sometimes i wonder if i'm attracted to girls because of her.

rule on /b: it's only real when there's pics+timestamp OR the majority believes it is

Are you actually autistic?
That's not a rule faggot

At least one is definitely a guy you idiot

you got too lovely a body to not share it with a man

Wow nice tits

Fuck off faggot

My sister used to wake me up by sucking my dick and making me throat fuck her. This happened a lot. She is only 3 years older than me but her dad used to rape her when she was younger. We are step siblings but it really really messed me up a lot. I didn't start trusting women till recently. I used to get off on the idea of incest and in a way still kind of do but I really hate her now. I'm glad she lives in Alaska now instead of by me because I don't think I could look her in the eyes now. Its been years but I still dread if she ever comes to visit and my family doesn't let me know first. My girlfriend knows about it and supports me but also doesn't think she could meet her without flipping a shit. My sister really...just really messed me up. I hate her.

Proof or you're a faggot

>liking a girls body makes me a faggot
clearly you are confused, sucking off your dad isn't heterosexual, it's what makes you the fag

Hot.
Or maybe I'm just a degenerate like the rest of these fags.

I remember those tits.

Wait are you saying you were molested by George Clooney?!

What are you, gay?

Newfag detected.

>got dick sucked by a girl
>hate my life
Kill yourself faggot

Story pls

Wait a minute, those legs look suspiciously hairy... let's see that vag.

Neighbor when I was four. He's ended now, have seen the final moments of three others too

Edgy

Nah it's the way you fucking said it. I could fucking taste the fedora

Got raped at 10.
Shit took me a long time to come to terms with
Still fucked me up tho
26 years old and I have trouble with sex. Even with my girlfriend of almost 2 years.
Sometimes I dont want to be touched and i feel dirty.
If ever given the chance id kill that fucker.
Id do the time if I got caught.

Didn't want to have sex. It was my sister. I'm not a weirdo. Real incest isn't like the stories you read on here. Its forceful and very one sided. And it fucks up your future relationships. I'm lucky my girl is so patient with me. I've done some terrible things to her because I had such a deep rooted hatred towards woman for so long.

im glad someone remembers me!

Call me fucked up, but I actually wanted to be sexually abused as a child...

how can I know you not a pedophile, in search of stories and victim reactions

This is Sup Forums's dream come true and you're being a whiny little faggot about it.

Stepmom molested me when i was 7. Made me touch her ass and vagina and rubbed my dick all over her face for some reason. I think it affected me. I like younger girls like 14-16. Im 19 btw

Same but only by a woman.

I abuse myself

Was she hot?

I was. I still love the woman who molested me. I've only dated people much older than me though, so I'm sure it changed something... Totally didn't make me trans...... Maybe.

You monster.

Did you ever tell your family?
Why do you hate your sister?
Do you feel responsible in some way? What's your religious background?

Sorry if I'm prying, I'm really curious as to why it seems to affect some people and not others. Is it because of the shame and guilt?

is this old pasta? Did he get a T-shirt or some shit

are these them?
I'm having issues sorting through my Sup Forumsackups.

Yeah sure, whatever dude. If it really happened to you you wouldn't think the same way about it. It really fucked me up. It destroyed my trust for women. Not to mention i was 10 and not ready for it. I lived in an abusive household as it was and I didn't want more craziness happening. I had such a hatred for women after this that I used to physically abuse my girlfriend of 4 years as well. And she is a saint for sticking by me through all of this. We are about to hit our five year mark and a year mark since I came to terms with the rape and that I haven't gotten physically abusive. My sister made me resent women so deeply I feel so badly now for my wonderful girlfriend. I truly do..

Reality can very destructive So keep your fantasy bullshit to yourself, he had it happen and hurt him so stop being an asshole

Read what I wrote in this. That explains enough...I hated her because I didn't want to have sex. I was 10. I wasn't ready. She confused me. Made me feel like all women wanted was sex, thats all that I'd be good for. It was terrible. I haven't told my family and I don't plan to. I don't feel responsible for her raping me. I DO feel responsible for letting it get to me so much that I've put the love of my life in the hospital from beating her.

>dat femboy body

unless you're that girl that got stabbed.

Thank you..I appreciate that response.

whoops. Here.

And she is still with you after beating her?

Yep, I'd have rather a female than a male, if I were molested and had a chance.....

>buying the underage humor

>i was 10 and not ready for it
What a fag I was fapping like an animal at 10.

>i've put the love of my life in the hospital from beating her.

.......please get help. you are dangerous

I give up. I'll just post tits.

BBC News today
Man beats his wife unconcious and forces his petroleum covered dick down her throat

Found the pic of stabbed girl.

It's been a year since the last time. I came to terms that my sister raped me a year ago as well. As soon as I excepted that it was rape, and that not all women would be like her I stopped. My girlfriend stood by me though it all and really has saved my life. I will never allow myself to hurt her again

No you werent, stop trying to act cool you dipshit

Yes OP, age 3-5 Nobody ever found out. I told 2 different perople when I was young but they thought I was making up stories.

This, me too kek

Was sexually molested by the older son of some family friends.
I used to hate him, he was never punished for it. My parents forced me to keep quiet about it.
I can't say I don't resent him, but too much time has passed for me to really hate. Holding on to hate makes you a victim.

Touching yourself-being touched by someone you barely know who you don't want to touch you- totally different.

I'm sure it didn't help, but don't blame your physical violence on what other people did to you.

You have to take personal responsibility for your actions.

Then to make things rite you should let her beat the hell out of you at least once, That's a real sign of love and I'm not trying to bullshit you

Thank you for your honesty. I wish you and your girlfriend the best.

I like your stationary.
Why don't you think it wasn't traumatic for you as opposed to some others ITT?

Post some proof of your story or an hero.

I knew a girl who was molested by her stepdad when she was like 5 -6 but somehow stil liked him when she got older. It still baffles me today

I have no idea why this was in my "self-shot" folder.

Explained already here. I do take responsibility for the way I let it get to me.

I already have actually haha.
She has a hell of a hook.
I found it only fair. Especially considering the amount of times I hurt her.

*whimpering from eldritch horror intensifies*

Dude,
>i got raped so im furious

im a csa survivor. i dont beat women. i get it that its painful and shitty, but
>beating women
is a serious fucking problem. you can't really "explain it away" you have to treat it.

because maybe just maybe, "i have a theory on why im like this" isn't adequate treatment for your domestic abuse.

What? Are you retarded or something I was calling that guy a dipshit, not telling a story

You need to leave her because you are a fucker.

Sometime between the ages of 7-10, a friend and I somehow ended up with our shirts off at his house after school and showing each other our penises. I don't remember if mine was erect, but I recall seeing his erect dick. We just showed them to each other. I also remember us hugging and some body kissing. I kissed his chest at the very least (he was a lot taller than me). I know we didn't kiss on the lips, but I'm not sure whether he kissed me.

I don't recall how it started, it was never something that occurred to me to do, so I presume it was his idea. For that reason, I think it probably constitutes some sort of sexual abuse.

I think my mom came to pick us up and found us with our shirts off and was mad, and I think that's why we stopped.

Think whatever you would like about me. We have made amends and I never let myself lose control like I used to. Because I have made peace with my past and with my own feelings of self hatred. We are doing wonderful. I will never hurt her again. No matter what. I was doing a lot of messed up things a year ago. I have stopped all of them. I am so thankful to have her in my life and I will never stop being sorry for all I have done to her

By paying attention to the types of questions I'm asking

I'm sorry to hear that

How did you feel about your stepmom before and after? What's your relationship with her like now?

Why didn't they believe you? Who was it?

Just know that your flowery little speeches do absolutely nothing to convince me.

When you act on your impulses again, remember to actually get treatment.

No one wants to express an opinion whether this was abuse?

I think it's gay and I think you're gay.

Do you feel it was abuse? Cause your opinion in whether or not it is abuse is the only one that matters

had that friend when i was 12 he was same age and very manipulative. I was dumb and we did it a couple of times softly, no "top or bottom". Now i fap to shota and have trouble making deeper friendships, i feel like a complete sociopath

Careful faggot, you'll teach him to be a special snowflake talking like that.

I disagree that my opinion is the only one that counts... I have some bicurious tendencies that manifested as an adult. Like was straight as an arrow through high school, sexually active, then began having fantasies in college about a friend who reminded me of this friend.

The fact that I repressed it so much, like my inability to say how old we were, when I otherwise have a very good memory, makes me wonder whether it would seem like sexual abuse if I had been an outside observer.

some girl grabbed my as while i was walking up the stairs does this count?

Yes. Tell her how triggered you are and sue her for all her shekels.

details maybe?

So do you think you were abused or not? Simple question

no just grabbed her tit, give and take

hate him to a maximum extent. i understand that he was molested too but doesnt make it okay that he fucked my life up.

see him at family gatherings and pretend nothing ever happened. i wonder if he thinks i dont remember or that i blocked it out.