What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Nothing. Starboy is the best EDM crossover hit Daft Punk's had since Instant Crush and Abel is at the top of his game.

Link

He lied about this sounding like a talking heads album

Not ONCE does he refer to himself as a goverment man or what happens when love come to town

Could be 4 or 5 songs shorter but other than that not too much

haha good one

False Alarm was shit.

Apart from that very little. Could have shortened it a bit but oh well.

alot of people know it, aside from that, AOTY.

>Neo-Nazi's will never kill themselves and allow the rest of the human rest to live in peace

People still can't let go of Trilogy Abel.

How much does he rip off Michael Jackson on this one?

lol

Secret is a very good pop song

My face when that Pale Shelter sample hit

could have been a bit shorter, definitely on my list for aoty contenders tho, i liked it alot, perfect balance between trilogy-era and the style he had in bbtm

We can all agree Kiss Land is his worst album by far, right?

(((k)))

the first 20 seconds of I Feel It Coming literally IS Michael Jackson. Almost sounds like he's making fun of the king of pop.

Seriously, fuck this record.

this guy thinks he's hot but he's actually too chubby and his cheeks are even bigger than Alvin the Chipmunk's asscheeks.

Yeah this is my standout track so far

too many filler songs

Best track?

Besides A Lonely Night obviously, as that's the objective best.

It's not an entire Daft Punk album.

Same song over and over again.

Best classic pop song: Love to lay & Secrets
Best banger: Six feet under & Sidewalks
Best feature: All I Know

>HOB
10/10
>Thursday
10/10
>EOS
10/10
>KL
8/10
>BBTM
4/10
>Starboy
3/10

If you think the mixtapes are that good you are absolutely delusional. HoB is the best and it's an 8 at best.

Is it worth going back and starting at the beginning of his discography to listen to him?

I remember being on here when House Of Balloons came out, and I liked Frank Ocean way more when it came the to "PBR&B sound' that started coming out around that time, so I never bothered to give him a chance since I heard that release was good, but not as good as Frank's material, and it seems his discography has never been that consistently/fairly polarizing ever since House Of Balloons, and obviously I'd assume more with the fame he's developed.

I did really enjoy "Starboy", "True Colors", "Stargirl", "Sidewalks", "Attention", and "Ordinary Life", with "True Colors" probably being my favorite song on the album.

Everything

"I feel (the money) coming"

>HOB
10/10 (best of decade finalist)

>Thursday
6/10

>EOS
5/10

>KL
3/10

BBTM
>6.5/10

Starboy
>3/10

HOB is brilliant.

where's the link at Sup Forums senpai?

I more or less agree except I'd put BBTM higher.

title track would have been reeaally great if it wasn't for the shitty "ah ah ah ah" filler

false alarm sounds like a shitty DFA song

Kiss Land is my favorite of his, I thought Beauty Behind the Madness was pretty mediocre. Have yet to listen to all of Starboy though.

false advertisement when saying it was influenced by Talking Heads, Smiths and Bad Brains.

>EOS
>5/10
Did you even listen to it

only 3 good tracks, could have been shorter

spotify

Nothing will ever please you right? The album was fine. Although it would have been better without the 2 or 3 filler songs and at least one dark ambient song added

Nothing

Shitty mainstream pop once again

Nobody fucking with Party Monster?

Trilogy is an amazing body of work and Kissland's fun but they're totally different from Starboy

No, Sup Forums thrives on contrairanism. Once something's popular it can never be considered good on here

AOTY

No love for i feel it coming? Funky af

>people actually defending this bland drib of an album

pleb central itt

What is the best weeknd album?

>Starboy
10/10

>Party Monster
2/10

>False Alarm
5/10

>Reminder
6/10

>Rockin’
7/10

>Secrets
6/10

>True Colors
8/10

>Stargirl Interlude
8/10

>Sidewalks
4/10

>Six Feet Under
4/10

>Love to Lay
6/10

>A Lonely Night
7/10

>Attention
8/10

>Ordinary Life
8/10

>Nothing Without You
9/10

>All I Know
5/10

>Die For You
9/10

>I Feel It Coming
10/10

You were expecting something to go right?

its a pretty dope song
nothing went wrong
grow up you turd nugget

is the guitar in Sidewalks sampled?

I do

leave him alone, he's self conscious about that

you listened to it

Should I listen to the rest? Shut that shit down after False Alarm, shit is ass tbqh

it's casual pop banger album

8/10

>noone witnessing the trips
???

Yeah you should. There are some exeptionally good tracks in the album. Just listen to it once to for an opinion.

I'm a Weeknd dickrider who loves everything he's ever done.

But Starboy is just ass. The only tracks I truely liked were Starboy, False Alarm, Rockin' (fav track on the album), Secrets, Die For You and I Feel It Coming

I love the weeknd, but since earned it, everything is shit,i had to stop listenning the album,it was awful, dont know if im gonna give another try

I love Party Monster

I hate the first 3 songs, the rest is either fine or great.

do you seriously listen to this shit? lmao

>The best track is the 2-minute interlude track

>What went wrong?
Everything.
R.I.P.

You just described dudes career

nah first 3 albums are some of the greatest r&b records ever recorded

its sad how when people get tons of money and success, they always turn shitty and out of touch and shit. this happens every. fucking. time. like what is that shit?

Daft Punk didn't produce the entire album

I wish Daft Punk stopped existing after Alive 2007

Seriously, they're so fucking shitty now
>le robot meme
Take RAM and remove the singles and you have the blandest most uninspired piece of LOOK AT MY FEATURES shit. I hate the new Daft Punk.

I disagree but RAM was quite the departure so I can understand people not enjoying it.

He didnt even exclaim for everyone to take a look at those hands

It's not even R&B.

It's just meme sad man mumbling about sex , drugs, and hennessey.

Rockin' is pretty nice

saying you're influenced by artists does not mean you will straight copypasta their msuic

Stargirl Interlude should have been instrumental imo.

Copied Nessly's flow

so anyone have the actual album yet? checked the archives and nothing there

Too Long

Seriously though I think it's a good pop album; the back half is a bit stale but I liked all the singles, especially the ones with Daft Punk. They're back on top

His lyrics are horrible but I like this and the club bangers a lot more than his new R&B stuff. If I want crooning I'll listen to Thursday, this is more for fun

It is on the archive. It is released tomorrow in physical format though

wow Mu really has shit taste

Weeknd = Yung Lean?

cringe lyrics, lazy hooks, annoying flows