I've recently taken up so much debt that I cannot feasibly pay it off...

I've recently taken up so much debt that I cannot feasibly pay it off, and have come to the conclusion that I would rather commit suicide than to live a life that hasn't been particularly rewarding beforehand.

Having recently lost my job, my girlfriend, and in turn, I will lose my apartment....

I've been giving this serious thought for almost a month now. I've considered a few methods, however, they are all improvised, and from searching around, none of them are certain death, not to mention that they may put me in a state of distress and panick for hours before death ensues.

I am genuinely scared of this.

As much as I want to end my life, the thought of losing control of my body and being left to fate scares me more than anything.

So far, I've scratched up a few different plans, and I could even go as far as to use several of these at once, to ensure that once I pull the trigger, nobody is going to "save" me to a life of being a vegetable in a wheelchair.

So far, these are the options I've made available to myself. Please provide suggestions, or debate whether these methods are the best I can do:

Suicide general I guess

As of right now, I've tried to kill myself five times. It's hard as fuck to die, and by the time you've gotten to my point, you give up on trying to die because it's easier to live. I'm sorry you're feeling this way, user, but you gotta find something in your life to fight for. It'll be alright. I believe in you.

#1 Improvised single-shot firearm

Back 20 years ago, when I was drafted for military duty, I stole various calibres of ammunition. Amongst these are 9mm, 5.56mm, 7.62mm and even a 20mm round for the Bofors AA I was taught to use.
I have available to me some flimsy tin tubes, which seem to be strong enough to fire anything but the 20mm, along with the problem of internal diameter.

However, making a single shot 9mm tube (that was the plan), I have found that a single 9mm hole to the brain is in fact not as lethal as people think; Not only do some completely miss (the skull is thick, it can bounce a bullet, especially if the bullet is not turning from rifling, or if the seal around it is not particularly good, leading to a low muzzle velocity, which are all things that I have to consider)

So as much as shooting oneself seems like the easiest option, I worry that I will be as ever unlucky as I have always been, and that I will be among the 5-10% that survive.

22 storys should do the trick

obviously you are an idiot for living way beyond your means but even more so for whining and consideing suicide.
Indeed perhaps you should do it.
The other option would be going all in, raking all loans you can get and file a personal bankruptcy later.
“If you owe a bank thousands, you have a problem; owe a bank millions, the bank has a problem”

Try to get another job, and work your fucking ass off to get out of debt.

You'll find another girl eventually.
Don't be a faggot, just work hard.
Don't waste time on stupid shit like Sup Forums.
Clean yourself up, and try to get any shitty job, or even multiple jobs.

Killing yourself over that shit is stupid.

Declare bankruptcy and you won't have to pay it back.

2# Carbon-dioxide poisoning
During the second world war, massive amounts of Jews were gassed with this method, as its cheap, and reliable.

This was my intended way to go, however, recent research I have made, has put me in doubt;
I recently leased a 2015 Ford Fiesta, with stop-n-go installed. This poses a problem, however, I think that by probing the pedal just a tiny bit while leaving it in neutral, should avoid the engine turning off - However, something else recently came to mind: Platinum catalyst exhausts. In Denmark, these are mandatory, and hence, one must be installed.
I have heard that these catalysts cleans the exhaust to such a degree, that the exhaust is in fact cleaner than some major asian cities, which leads me to believe that I may not be able to use this, as the amount of carbon-dioxide has been reduced in too great an amount.

Does anyone know if it is still feasable to attempt suicide my carbon-dioxide poisoning? Or does the catalyst make this impossible?

Don't define yourself as a human by how much you own/ owe... it's all just a bunch of crap..relax claim bankruptcy and chill mother fucker. .

i have nothing to say user. i cant help u. and i feel sad about it. i really hope for a miracle in your life.

You dont seem like an idiot

I do think that every life matters, but I can say for certain that the lives that I admire and love more are the ones who arent on an autopilot, an apparent easy-mode

You can clearly think and create, and as long as this is an option, it's a waste for you to go away
I'd like for you to consider staying and putting your point of view who survived grief into bulling your own personal story

Hope you find peace and perhaps with a bit of luck happyness, my bro

I am close to 40.

I suffer from several mental disabilities and it shows, painfully.

I have already taken up as much debt as I could, I had to, as I couldn't keep my apartment or the car if I hadn't. Letting go of my car wouldn't pay half of it.

I tried everything within my grasp to get anything working, but it just won't. You might not believe me, but after 40 years of consecutive failure in whatever you do, and the biggest gratification to get being PITY, I just have no more energy left to try.

I've dug my own grave taking out loans I knew I couldn't pay off.
Now I need to put myself to sleep.

Please, you shouldn't try to talk me out of this; I've had psychiatric help all my life since i turned about 20.

I don't need more pity, I don't need life hacks.

I need a solid method to put an end to this miserable life, and preferably one that doesn't involve me consciously witnessing my own death.

3# I have quetrapin sleeping medicine, which I intend to use along with the second method.

15 times here, feel ya user. It hurts being totally useless

declare bankruptcy faggot

Your life will end eventually anyway
I dont know
What if you just pick your car and go straight in onw direction
Live your own adventure
Like, if I was at the bottom of the well I'd go somewhere wild and let it go
Like, living my life to the fullest extent since it has no meaning anymore
does any of this shit make sense or am I just not having a clue about life?

It's not hard to kill yourself when you actually want to die, you dumb faggot.

The reason I've come to suicide is due to the fact that I must've been declared bankrupt; I cannot loan any more. Trust me, my initial plan was to take out as much as I could, board the first plane to Spain and die in some cocaine-fueled drug party, but I have no money, and no bank will loan me anything. Not even the really nasty ones with a billion percent in rates. If I remember correctly I only have about half a tank or less in it right now, and I have no money to refuel. I could probably drive to the German border if I was really stingy with my driving, but nowhere particularly interesting.

I would like to add that I have very much considered jumping off a tall building or bridge, however, having almost paralyzing fear of heights, I can barely even get on top of a building in the first place without wanting to drop on the floor and curl up into a ball.

>is typing on Sup Forums
Sell your computer

Find me a computer that could cover a 200k$ loan

Just the initial loan

Meanwhile, rates...

Where do you live?
eurofag reporting in

Denmark.
You?

jump off a high building. like the 10th floor
welp there was once an incident when a guy fell from the 9th floor and lived (he became a veggie after the fall) but its very unlikely to happen if u jump with ur head facing the ground. cause once ur skull becoms a pancake on the ground u should be dead instantly. but before u choose this method try to think for a day or two for more reasons to live. cause if i were ur parent or sibling i wouldnt want to see a family member die because of something like that

Might need to move to North Korea. IRS can't get you there, and you're bound to get a job right off the plane thanks to their 100% employment rate.

Both my mom and dad has passed away, and as much as they'd probably hate to see me go, they weren't particularly fond of me when they were alive either.

I'm sure they'd speak against it, but I'm also quite sure they'd only do it because its common courtesy.

> I would like to add that I have very much considered jumping off a tall building or bridge, however, having almost paralyzing fear of heights, I can barely even get on top of a building in the first place without wanting to drop on the floor and curl up into a ball.

Fag

>i'm afraid of doing something that would improve my life
That's probably why you're fucking poor you failure.
If you want to kill yourself, hurry up and do it, you're already in debt, just fucking put a gun on credit and shoot yourself.
Nothing of value will be lost, you're exactly the kind of person that got what they deserved and i can't wait until you're gone.

Italy

I dont really know anything about life in denmark, so forgive me if I give you suggestion based on what is available to me here.

I dont know maybe focus yourself on solutions for just a day?
Like, try to figure out, even just as an excercise, what could a person in your situation possibly do given he still HAD to rise up for some reason

Or just I dont know focus yourself on getting the cash needed to run away
If I was in your situation [even tho I probably will be soon, since my debts are piling up] I'd just focus on getting away, even on food, to some better places
You know like, if you couldnt find happiness with the set of rules you where given, just go away
Ask for rides ask for food if you dont manage to get it
But move

I dont know maybe I'm being naif but this seems like solid stuff to me

user you are being tested right now to see if you can really overcome obstacles. you are not a pussy. don't take the coward's way out. get help with your problems. there are people who have been to hell and back without killing themselves. you can do it user :)

you can call me xxdemonlordxx for all i give a shit, nothing i said was wrong.

Meet at Taverley Dungeon?

I don't know what you are going through OP, but i understand. Unlike several people here i won't try to sprinkle sugar in my words in a futile attempt of talking you out of suicide, you know it is what you want and no one has the right to tell you otherwise, this is at least one thing you have complete control over, so if i were to do this i would sell my car or computer and buy this

Good luck OP

k bring bank

Fortunately for you, I've already read up on this shit, and there are a few reasons as to why this method is bad;

First of all, wearing a mask will very definitely trigger a primal reaction in you to remove an object covering your mouth and nose.
Secondly, I live in Denmark, in Europe. None of these items are available for purchase here, including helium tanks.

Also, I would like to point out, that, your body does not care whether it inhales oxygen or farts. What it does care about, is whether it gets to exhale carbon-dioxide, and hyperventilation starts due to a buildup of carbon-dioxide in your blood, which can happen just as easily using this method. Exhaling is not enough, the bloodstream needs oxygen in order to let go of carbon-dioxide.

Night-time is coming, and my plan will soon have to be set in motion

I guess I'm going to a mix of method #2 and #3

fuck off

Thanks for actually providing something to the thread.

I will still say that the picture is inaccurate, and though you may pass out rather quickly, death does not ensue short afterwards, in fact, it may take as much as hours before you are completely irrevivable through oxygen-deprivation. If you are revived, you are sure to be brain-damaged.

This is definitely a contender, however, I hope the filter in the exhaust is not of such a nature that it does not provide a lethal mixture after an hour. I plan to take sleeping medication in order to make sure I don't wake up again.

If it's really inevitable, OP, then can you take and post a picture of yourself before you go?

>THIS

Also quit being a whiny fuccn bitch! Life isn't easy for anybody and fucked up shit happens from time to time, if U gonna kill yourself at least do it for some real reason not because u are a fucking loser at lifelife. No wher to go but up nownow, quit whining U fucking bitch, quit crying for attention too U goddamm pussy

i dont think that they can throw u out of ur apartment if u cant pay the rent but what the hell do i know about renting and apartment in denmark

bump

Hanging doesn't actually kill you.
It tears the spine from the head, leaving you powerless. It chokes you, leaving you breathless, and occasionally, it might even hinder blood flow enough to have you pass out within some minutes.

However, disconnecting your neck from your head is by no means lethal. Hanging there for a full day, is. And if you're unlucky, thats exactly what you're gonna do. Overdosing on meds was a lot easier 10 years ago, before the global ban on Nembutal, which is still offered as a suicide drug in Switzerland. Too bad the hassle to get it makes it completely unfeasable.

"The Peaceful Pill", a book written by Philip Nitschke, explains probably the most human way to end your life.

This times 10
When you have nothing to loose you have the freedom go anwhere.
Man, sometimes i think about being mortally ill but still fit enough to pour concrete on the cracs in the sarcophagus of the chernobyl reactor.
I must be more mad then op to feel a litle bit of envy for his situation.

haha what is this?

overdosing meds might make him puke all night till that shit is out of his stomach

user I know you really think you won't suicide and that you will most likely not do it and talking about it is just something to amuse yourself and to consider "for fun" just as a small distraction from your current depression.

But let me warn you user, that's how this becomes. IT starts out as something to troll with, something stupid, not really considering but just talking, and then it can turn serious eventually.

Hope is what you need brother. But remember, hope without action isn't proper hope. Go out there and take small steps towards bettering yourself. :)

Sleeping pills and a bucket with water.

None of those things apply to me, except perhaps the depression. But that has been lingering for years now, so I wouldn't assume that its the reason for my sudden turn to suicide.

However, do you know what its like to be in such a debt that working for the rest of your life wouldn't pay it off?
That is what I have to deal with. Legally having my life torn from me, I am going to take it into my own hands, and end it, by my own means.

As per this moment, the plan remains to poison myself using carbon-dioxide as the nazis did, and to consume sleeping medication in order to fall asleep and hopefully that'll be all there is to it.

Building and shooting an improvised 9mm firearm, with a bad seal on the projectile, no rifling, not to mention the ammo is so old I'm starting to doubt if it'll work, while simultaneously wondering if there is ANY way i could test it (without risking ruining the firearm)

I can't even finish a sentence. Jeez.

I doubt the firearm would be a good idea. I see many ways it could fail.