B

b,
how do I make girls like me ?

Other urls found in this thread:

scu.edu/media/college-of-arts-and-sciences/psychology/documents/Burger-Cosby-JRP-1999.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you want them to be like you?

Money

I'm an autistic average looking joe and I always seem to have a GF. I'm antisocial, awkward, and have severe OCD. Honestly, I think all it takes is to shower and shave regularly along with keeping yourself semi fit. Seems to work for me.

Just be yourself! :D :D :D :D

I'm gonna help you out OP. You're going to hear a lot of bullshit from other people about how you should hit the gym, or you 'just need to man up' and that its about confidence. And while these things may be true, and may help you, that is almost certainly not the problem.

Let me propose a situation to you OP. You meet a girl who is incredibly nice, smart, and funny. You two hit it off amazingly, share interests and like the same activities. Now I want you to imagine what your ideal woman physically looks like. This girl is the opposite of that. Would you be interested in dating this girl? You are not physically attracted to this girl at all, in short, you find her ugly. Would you *really* want to date her? If you say yes to this, you are either a liar or in that 0.01% of people who legitimately don't care about appearance.

So clearly the example I put forth is an exaggeration, I highly doubt you're the exact opposite of what a girl is looking for in a man. But if you're moderately unattractive, and going after girls who are moderately attractive, its silly to think you have a shot with them. Girls don't want to be with someone they arent physically attracted to anymore than you want to be with someone you arent physically attracted to.

This isn't anyone's fault. Don't be mad at them for only dating 'stupid jock douchebags'. They did not choose to be attracted to stupid jocks. No one made that choice. Their bodies see someone like that and it arouses them. It is not a choice, and its unfair to judge or be mad at someone for something they aren't in control of.

So the friendzone does exist, and it *should* exist. Because no one should be 'forced' to date someone they aren't physically attracted to. If youre in someones friend zone, it means they like you as a person but you aren't their type. And there is nothing wrong with that. Go out and find a girl who you are the type of. different girls are physically attracted to different things.

Be taller than 5'10"
Have money
Be good looking

You don't want them to like you. You want them to want you.

Easy for you to say, normie.
I'm at my most natural state when I'm using my poop sock.

sauce before u suicide pls

This.
Also, practice good hygiene in both your house and on your person.
That's half the battle.

>5'9" Spic
>Unemployed atm
>Big nose and slouching posture

with a gun

>slim jeans
>normal shirt (not some weeb shit)
>good fragrance (not some high-class business man kind of shit either)
>be chill
>smile

that's literally it

Unfortunately with young girls it's all about looks. So do your best to look good.

Wut?

>antisocial, awkward, and have severe OCD

>>reddit

summerfag speshul snoflak

i also have a relatively big nose, my biggest insecurity, feels bad

I wish this meme would die

The same way your mother made you you can make girls who are exactly like you

I rest my case.

Why do girls hate me so much?

>that's literally it
to make em not run away, yes
to get a girlfriend, no

Stop thinking about it. Do drugs if it helps. Calm down. Be nice

Thank you, great advice. (not OP)

exactly

6ft2in
Buff my default.. good genes..
Feelsgood.jpg

Don't forget part two of understanding the "friendzone"

If you're in a girls friendzone don't waste time being friends with her, move on to meeting new girls until you find one who doesn't put you in the friend zone. You're looking for a girlfriend, not a girl who is a friend. If you are a single guy with girls for friends then other girls will perceive you as a non-threatening, possibly gay, "nice guy" loser.

6ft6in since I was 16
I never understood how lucky I was

Naw, I'm 34. I'm sorry you feel threatened by people with disabilities.

Are you skinny? Because if you are, being tall is not soo good if you dont have mass

Be confident in your dick.

I'm 5'10", half filipino but white looking enough. I never thought much about my looks, but I did commit to working out. For whatever reason I seemed to attract womens; they would ask me out. I turned them down though.

Because I have a small dick.

Wasted a decade not taking up the womens because of my dick.

Don't make the same error young man.

This
You don't wanna be Slender man.

Then why am i a 19 y/o virgin?

Don't be ugly or irritating. These are skills beyond some of us though, myself included.

I can only do the first step though...

You don't have enough money

>fix your posture
>get job
>rhinoplasty
>lift weights

be funny

money
power
looks

My guess is that he has decent sum of money but he is aiming too high with that. In other words, not enough money for his standards with women. Common issue with guys aiming for pussy and only having money to pull it off.

I'd say doing three of these fixes the problem. Such improvement, wow.

I've never had a gf because ive never found a girl ive wanted to have a relationship with. but still, a grill has never made the first move on me anyway. but ive never made a move either on anyone. also i'm somewhat attractive and pretty confident.

Eat right.
Get rid of your acne.
Get fit.
Stay clean, in all senses of the word.
Talk to whoever you can, and develop a sense of humor.

Should be a piece of cake after that.

Oh, and dress like a normalfag.
And be polite without being a pussy.

what if i'm ginger?

poop sock?

Can I pass with just step 2?

Fun fact: if you are shy or quiet you have around 4% chance that girl will date you. Even aggresive person have 12% chance.
Study link: scu.edu/media/college-of-arts-and-sciences/psychology/documents/Burger-Cosby-JRP-1999.pdf

Then you'll have to consult the soulless edition, which is pretty much the same but every full moon you have to consume one liter of the blood of innocent.

sauce?

Trust me, you're better off not knowing.