youtube.com/watch?v=29kcLy37IhY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

suck her tits a little maybe?

Hands on the shoulders and "pero no te atreviste"

Baldlet
Manlet
LAPD
Autism gene

He liked the power trip that came off from being a respected LA cop. He could beat niggers and spics and get away with it + earn some money on the side. But unlike Shane, he knew when to stop and was a lot smarter.

He couldn't stand people saying this show is anything close to top tier

Getting cucked by the Dutchman

he was a bald manlet

>yfw Cassidy was played by Michael Chiklis' actual daughter

His head looks like a penis

literally autism
even his kids were autists

Best ending.

From the time he sits down and starts confessing all shit to the end credits in the final episode. Too good.

Does this guy have autism too? It looks like it's just a different type of autism than this guy.

No he was just Dutch

Is this show good? Never watched it before.

youtube.com/watch?v=29kcLy37IhY

Into Music, songs by composer Alexandrov "Holy War", on the Red Square enter the state flag of the Russian Federation and the LEGENDARY VICTORY BANNER. Banner group of military battalion honor guard of the 154th detached commandant Transfiguration regiment passes near the parade line army division, tribunes with veterans and guests of honor. '71 Ago, during the battle for Berlin, the soldiers of the 150th Division Idritsa sergeant Mikhail Yegorov and junior sergeant Militon Kantariya hoisted the flag over the defeated Reichstag. Since then, this "attack flag" - is a VICTORY BANNER.

It's pretty good, but don't expect it to be as classy as The Wire or something.

Thanks

The shield > the wire

Prove me wong

He was a manlet

>realism (besides omar) and complexity > edgy suck muh dick action
proven wong

THIS! Some people really just don't get how deep and complex The Wire is.

I just got done watching the episode where DeAngelo teaches the younger kids chess. I was blown away! I had to watch it a couple times to really pick up on it, but did you guys realize that when he was teaching them about the chess pieces, he was really referring to THEM being the pawns! What an amazing metaphor!

It's in the top 5 dramas ever made for TV. Watch it immediately and get the FUCK out of this thread.

You're sure to hook many with this, friend.

suck on her tits a little..?

>besides omar
>he forgot about brother mouzone