Post you gf and anons say how they would fuck them

Post you gf and anons say how they would fuck them.

Gangbang with BBC.

>gf

bump.

double bump.

i'd love to fuck that cute face, if shes a good little slut i might fuck her tight little ass.

Bend her behind and doggy the fuck out of her, make her call me daddy.

Honestly she looks like she could service well, make her lick my balls for a good 30 minutes.

What would you do to her?

Facefuck that ends with cum covering her glasses.

I'd nuke her.

Before some coffee.

t. Kim Jong-Un

my fiance,

Titfuck.

Throatfuck, followed by flipping her legs over her head and pounding away at her pussy

Tie her up in bed and throat fuck her while she chokes and gags. Whip it out and finish with a tit fuck then cum on her face and tummy before making her lick my dick clean

Tie her up in the chair, head bend back over the shower attachments, half drown her while fucking her pussy while she squirms until I cum deep inside her

my gf, please rate and say what you'd do!? ill take pic requests too :)

A better pic of her face.

bend her over that sinks and punish that tight little ass for hours.

Bend her over the counter, pull down her shorts and panties, spread her legs and slowly push my hard shaft inside her. Every deep hard thrust hitting her cervix as as squirms with the pain until I cum inside her, then leave her on the floor crying at having been used

How would you fuck my gf

What would you do?

Gangrape by the homeless.

What would you do to my girl?

better?

Kidnapped by 3 guys hiking, pulled into the bushes and gang raped, left brutally beaten and full of cum

no

ThrowBackIntoOcean/10

Forced to piss herself and than made into a human toilet for her friends.

Looks like a bit of a princess, I'd fuck her like the slut she knows she is deep down inside

Balls deep in that sweet pussy

tits with face!

loosen her top's knot a little bit, enough for her top to fit loose, then i would take her to the beach with me and my friends, for them to see her nipples on her loosen top and see what my friends might react or catching them watching her tits, then tell her to flirt with them and occasionaly let her tit out

I'd keep it simple. Wait till shes alone, chloroform her, put her in the back of my van and take her home. I'd chain her down on my bed and just repeatedly rape her for a week. All her holes would get abused and filled with my cum.

bump.

Choke her till shes limp, tie her down, put a ball gag in her mouth and violate her pussy hard until she's ruined and full of my cum

Piss drinking.

my girlfriend's pussy

What are you going to do??

Fucked in the mouth by 2 massive stallions while tied up in a stable

Fuck the law

Wait for a decent reply...

if 6 9's don't ever post a thread like this again

so close

bumping

anyone?

bumping with gf

Wwyd to my gf?

FUCKING KEK
I KNOW HER
she will be hearing about this hahaha

She is a cosplayer so i guess there a lot of people that know her

Make her deep throat me in the ally way behind the club while saliva and pre cum runs down her chin until I cum hard in her mouth

Drag her to trees there, tie her hands around one and fuck her from behind, cumming in her ass

I would hatefuck her face until she passed out. I'd then wake her up by fucking her ass. I would finish by blowing my load in her while she cried.

Push her over and kick her in the side of the head. While shes on the ground, strip her naked and stuff her bikini bottoms down her throat. As she starts to suffocate hate fuck her pussy as she squirms until I cum in her. Wipe my dick off on her tits as she expires.

How would you treat her?

There's a disturbing lack of nudes in this thread.

Might look innocent, but she's a total dirty fucking whore.

She goes off exploring from her family. I follow her and as she ends up going into a cave I follow her in, come up behind her with my hard dick out, then smash her head off a rock. I take off her clothes and and put her panties in my pocket, take photos of her laying there naked, then roll her onto her back and force my hard dick down her throat and brutally violate her while playing with her pussy until I cum into her mouth against her left cheek

i would say don't be a faggot but i fear it is too late

And a decent face photo.

nah mate im kidding
i do recognize her, but she'll never know

>implying Sup Forumsfags have gfs

rip that dress in pieces, push her on all fours on the grass and fuck her ass and pussy untill I cum in her pussy

Anyone?

Push her onto the bed. Pull off her panties while hitching her skirt up. Fuck her missionary position while pinning her down while she struggles. Use her panties to gag her, tears streaming down her eyes as I beat her and cum inside her. Finish by wiping my dick off on her dress as she lays there