Is this worth $150?

Is this worth $150?

Also general toy thread

What the hell is that

Highest quality you can get for this kinda thing

Fucking dragons is fun, what more do you need?

i believe that would be a fleshlight designed to look like a cows mouth

jusy guessing tho

>kek'd

I'll trade you a brain for it.

rather expensive

u can get two flesh light girls for that.

that said,

i have about 10 fleshlights and 4 or 5 of the bd ones. however, not the head types.
i prefer the normal "holes" because they don't look like i'd fuck a god damn animal (yeah I know that's the point of this, but I don't get off to the idea of buttfucking a dinosaur dresses in trenchcoat)
in general:
the bds ones are heavy, very tight and very intense BUT i think that fleshl lights are a better choice if you dont own any of these at all

Come on you retarded furfag, you can get something better for a fifth of the cost.

Bad dragon cranks their prices up because idiots will pay anything fpr a sex toy shaped like a dragons body parts, dont be dumb OP

get a flop for a discount, some tiny blemish that you won't even notice

Not OP, but if you had to recommend the best fleshlight girl and best bd witch ones would you recommend? Looking for a tighter feeling and something that will last, really only want to buy once

the husky dog one BD makes is one of the tighter ones

What's their loosest? The horse ones?

Get a fucking onahole already faggots, one with an ass and pussy, its incredible compared to this

Kinda want to get one that feels really different to a standard toy would you still recomend the husky?. Looking for the best Bad dragon one because its more of a fantasy toy than a flesh light

Haven't tried that one, but I can say the other dragon mouth they have is pretty lose and relaxing

>be an oldfag

>think you can handle everything Sup Forums has to offer

>read this thread and try to imagine myself fucking a rubber dragon pussy

>what the fuck

>best bd witch o

Generally, the Fleshlight things are more durable and will last longer.

Most enjoyable Fleshlgith for me: Teagan Presley's Butt / Bulletproof
BUT this is totally not intense, it takes ages to come and is very smooth.

TMost intense fleshlights: this is tough.
Angela Whites Indulge is very intense.
Also the Primal Structure of the Euro girls

(The Classic Speed bump is intense but a little boring.)

cont.

you must be new here

Looks like getting a blowjob from a hippo. GJ OP, i hope you get v& for enjoying bestiality

old fag le kek

cont:

very tight fleshlight is probabaly any anal texture, because they have small orifices.
joanna angel's punk for example.
also, the normal butt texture with super ribbed (although i think they don't produce this any longer)

as for BD, they are alle very tight because the material is stiffer. also, you don't feel that much of different sensations. on the other hand, you can squeeze the silicone with your hand and make it even tighter

generally, duke's butt and snowball are very tight, but i like the hazel one more.

Ok, thanks. If you had to recommend a flesh light model or BD model for a first time buyer what would you recomend. I can only justify buying one of them. I was leaning more towards the Bd Because its more of a fantasy toy than a flesh light but ive heard mixed reviews

i know there is no such thing as oldfags, i just didnt want to type out been going to Sup Forums for a decade, it would have made me feel retarded

>it's already been 2 solid months since i'm here

you hivemind me a lot.

Good toy for a small dick? I'm about an inch and not very girthy.

>green text with spaces
>claim oldfag status
>grossed out by nothing

You need to lurk more faggot.

does it have razor blades in it to realistically simulate a dragon's mouth

Faggot there's no way you've been here for a decade if it's a god damn BD that triggers you.

Where did you spend all your time, /o/

A beluga's face

>be an oldfag
kill yourself

I'm curious about this aswell

considering that it only costs half as much, I'd go for a fleshlight.
i also started with the "neutral" ones, because i didn't want it to look like a failre of a real thing, but in the end, the flesh light girls are quit fun.

they also work better when just massagin your shaft with the external parts.

If you like it soft and closer to a real thing:

Teagan Preasleys Butt

If you like it intense:
Anything from angelica white or Alexis Texas

From BD either hazel or snowball (very tight orifice).
Try to buy flawed BD toys when they have small chips. They are often 20% off and instead of dildos, small specks on the shaft are not a big deal at all

oh, in both cases: buy them when they are on sale. this happens nearly to every bigger holiday, just check their seites regularly.

BD currently has 10% off

yes

Ok, excellent thanks. Probably going to wait for a bad dragon to see if i can get one for a good price. Currently no hazel flops but afew snowball, probably going to wait to see if a hazel comes up and il get that one. But of course im going to have a good look at the flesh lights as well, if im going to spend a bit one one i need to make sure its a one time purchase of one i like