What are you cunts gonna be high on tonight?

What are you cunts gonna be high on tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1O3z7Kkr_0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chifir'
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ALD-52 is fire. Got 2C-B, K, and and L for myself

Caffeine and nicotine since I'll be working

I am perfectly content with my life as is. I don't need anything synthetic stimulus to cover up what I should be able to control.

Well fuck, I have no drugs all i have is JD and some irish cream.... Guess gonna get drunk not high.

I smoked a shit tonne of LSD like an hour ago. I still dont feel anything, maybe it dosen't work on me.

life, faggot

It's not about making up for something in life that isn't the way you'd like it to be or because you're unhappy. It just makes things different and this can be an amazing feelings.

Your brain reacts to things ALL day and some of those things will make you feel happy. Is it so wrong to want this x10 in some neat club?

I took MDMA for the first time in Amsterdam last night and beforehand I was very against pills, only weed. But that was easily the happiest night of my life. I connected with so many people and danced all night pretty much smiling the whole time.

>am perfectly content with my life as is.

Yeah keep deluding yourself. You're not happy and you know it.

You sniff lsd you idiot, you just wasted it

a little white, and a lot of green!

That good good

youtube.com/watch?v=k1O3z7Kkr_0

Just crystal mandy tonight

No, it's meant to be under your tounge. I've never heard of railing LSD.

But yeah smoking it is retard- tier.

nothing
unless you can get high on extreme depression, anxiety and self doubt

Weed is for niggers

Nothing, but the urge to bang a tab of some 1p I got while back which I'm saving for post-graduation grows stronger by the day

high on patriotism
lick my free nutz

America!

respect, but for many drugs are entertainment sources only and are handled responsibly so as to preserve that. they dont think doing drugs makes a better version of themselves, as most problem users do.

Me too.

Happy Traitor Day, insincerely, a disgruntled Limey

2cb with a tab of some lsd-25 is one of my favorite combos. Highly recommend. Did do a few bumps of k here and there that night also.

Doing the same thing every day isn't exactly how everyone else finds them self being content.

Took the bait

depression and anxiety

Just had myself a nice pisser toke, or as my American friends celebrating today call them: "gravity bong tokes".

is prozac still a thing to show off?

Ecks dee

I'm going to drink a cup of tea

>Just crystal mandy

Clearly a connoisseur who'se had some peng pills in his time

is prozac still a thing to show off or nah

Even that can get you fucked up if done correctly en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chifir'

That's why you took the time to comment on this thread? Please, it's so obvious that you're not content otherwise you won't be here

Did some LSD few weeks ago when I just incidentally came across the chance to try it, but I didn't feel much, think I took little since I'm a fairly large guy. Wanna try it again with some more but hard to come by, Anyone know some good vendors on the darknet?

pot chocolate

Maybe, but I'm just going to have a normal cup of tea. And perhaps a biscuit.

Freedom

A cup of opium poppy seed tea and a disco biscuit?

Got a gram and a half of coke, handful of E , half gram of K and a 12 pack sitting in the fridge still deciding on what to do fir the night

You can just say LSD

Just hash lol

Fucking autistic

I always injected it and never felt anything, thought I just kept hitting dodgy batches...

Life nigga, life

Just some amnesia gold.

MDMA, weed, and cigarettes. Life is good.

Tetley tea and a chocolate digestive

fuck

Well, if we hadn't been traitors you lot would all be goose-stepping and speaking German.

zone blazed bruh

And yet you probably watch movies or play video games.

Dropped acid last night, so I'm just recovering today and smoking some pot in the meantime.

How do you get your hands on RC like 25i, 2cb, and other nbomes? Is lsd25 or that ald52 anything like 25i? Been a while since I've tried some.

2 weeks ago at a music festival I did some "LSD" but it was prolly some knockoff RC, didn't really trip

anyone else feel really empty the day after taking lsd? i love the experience but the day after i feel so numb

Theyre super sensitive to light, particularly sunlight. had one of my tabs as soon as i got it. stage 4 trip. had one a few weeks later from the same batch, tripped half as hard so who knows