>living in California is not a fucking excuse

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1O3z7Kkr_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

living in Canada

living in Arizona

living in illinois

/excused

Can't afford one, and there are better guns.

Living In uk

I already have several more well made rifles, why would I waste money on something inferior?

Because I'm using my money to put together an original Izhmash AKM

youtube.com/watch?v=k1O3z7Kkr_0

Being Belgian.

Went the AK route first, but my AR arrived yesterday, now just waiting for the ammo to arrive to hit the range.

Cuz I'm too pussy to own one

I'm more into bolt actions. My pride and joy is my .338 lapua. Cost me a fuck ton, but she turns heads more than any women or car I've ever owned.

€urocuck

Because I'm not a retard who needs a long arm weapon for a home invasion and small spaces.

>inb4 /k/
12 year military fag and small arms trainer, I've dealt with every SEAL that joined up between 09-12. If you think using a rifle in small space is gud idea you're 12.
I absolutely LOVED grabbing rifles from around corners and yanking people forward to head shot them.

because i live on long island, the dingle-berry that hangs from the ass hole of the united states, New Jersey.

its expensive to buy an AR and its practically illegal everywhere to carry, only own.

I don't trust myself around guns. I would probably shoot up a school or kill myself.

Cuz AR

I have the bolt-action equivalent because I don't need to be a tacti-cool retard.

I live in NYC

Because 5.56 is for pussies. 7.62x39 forever.

living in fucking europe
only people who own guns (and don't even get reprimanded for it) are sandniggers

lol yeah ok, you know you don't need to lie on the internet right?

I live in CA and own 3 AR-15's

poor

Because I don't want or need one, I have a 30 aught 6 for hunting, a 12 gauge, and an old Walther ppks I keep beside my bed but my dogs would kill anything more then likely if they broke in at night and people break into EMPTY houses, but if it came to it I'd rather have my Walther any day if it was about home defense, hard to grab that barrel lol

Because I'm an alcoholic and have had long term depression issues. I'm not sound enough in my mind to own a gun, I'd shoot myself so I'll keep away from buying a gun.... I have two rifles and a shotgun that were passed to me in family but I keep them at my uncles house where we hunt together anyway, I don't need them at my house

Because its on lay-a-way

Money.

living in Sweden

i can't pass the background check in florida

can't buy private sale because it could be a cop and can't get a carry license anyway

poorfag

I have an AK. Can I hang out with you guys?

>tyrone is going to be lurking in a corner and grab my rifle.

if jigaboos with that sort of training are breaking into my home then i need to just stay in bed. also, i don't live in a fucking tunnel complex under hue city. you just want to pretend you know everything.

I live in CA, and I own a AR. you can buy them at any gun store.

>Not taking advantage of the adjustable stock

Yes. Only reason I didn't get an AK is because there isn't much to do in terms of upgrades

This

cuz swedfag

FUCKING ILLEGAL

>Not living in California

Feels pretty good man

no you can't, they're all sold out. fucking hoarders!

sweet Jesus, that's gorgeous!

lol

Both are excellent rifles. Chances are of shit hits the fan, the AR would have the edge. The .223 and 5.56 will be much easier to get in the Western hemisphere.

i have the same rifle. have you noticed any rust on your barrel? it's an outrage they didn't anodize it or coat it somehow. it's just bare steel.

I just went to the gunstore/range yesterday. There were like 20 of them on display.

Because I don't want one

Because my sticker jig hasn't shipped yet and I don't want to fuck up the fcg pocket.

AR-15 is a type of gun, not a model, not a make

You're confused

Because the 5.56 by 45 mm NATO is a shit tier cartridge designed to maim rather than kill on the theory that a military will spend more limited resources on caring for an injured soldier than a dead one.

>polchan.net

come to socal and see witness the scarcity.

but, you don't have an AR-15 that is superior. It's OK. Post pics of your superior rifles with time stamp.

>dat Trijicon

>10 round mag limit
>Cali compliant mag release
>Back ground check for ammo purchase
Damn, the People's Republic of California sucks

Because I don't need a assault rifle to kill people

type of gun=model

like when somone asks, "what kind of gun do you have?" you don't say, "a colt, or a ruger" you say, "a 1911, or an AR-15"
makes are asside

Sweet meme

>Assault rifle
>Semi automatic rifle
Pick one faggot

I live in Canada and own one faggot. They're not illegal...

> I've dealt with every SEAL that joined up between 09-12.

confirmed sperg lord

Bull shit

you are prolly right. I live in the mythical state of Jefferson, so there are guns everywhere. The sheriff in my county hands out CCW like candy.

What do you use to kill people then, Jessica?

I don't live in 'Murica

because i dont have a small penis

nothing because I am a normal socialized human :)

>because i have a small penis
Fify

I dont see the point in owning one

because they're essentially illegal in CA now, im getting rid of mine

There are no niggers where I live

Because I have an Enfield.
>.303 1000 yard smackdown ftw

If you need 30 rounds in a non military application you're just a crap shot, sorry but there it is.

nah, you're a killer, i can see it in your eyes.

>Being this stupid

Living in Belgium, don't have the money dat it

I live in California and have 5
4 in 5.56
And
1 in 6.8

And I would use mine in a CQB scenario
"I'll grab your barrel"
>prior 11b
>not running around clearing buildings anymore
>home defense is for my home
>thinks some faggot knows my house better than me
>slice the pie
>turn your head into a canoe

just keep it and register it you dumb bastard. why don't you want to register it goy?!

It worked in France and belgium, and it worked in San Bernardino, no gun laws work folks.

Islam is peaceful, loving and ready for export and don't forget it.

Bullet Button guns don't count.

Plus now, you can't even own a shitty Bullet Button gun.

Plus turn in all your expensive high-cap mags to the police or go to jail.

Commiefornia is Anti-American. How is it even part of the USA?

seals don't even use carbines anymore for CQB, they all switched over to G19's.

Go Jefferson

I live in Germany

Wrong, go featureless or check out prince50 bullet button reloaded

Those are the wrong casings for the weapon. Faggot photographers.

It's a misdemeanor infraction just fines to time

You need a restricted class licence, which most firearms owners in Canada have. If you're Canadian and don't know this, why the fuck are you on this thread? If you're not Canadian, you shouldn't claim to know anything on the subject fuckytard

> because guns are scary and are responsible for 80 million deaths a year

if you register it on jan/1/17 it becomes an assault weapon and you can remove your bullet button. normal cap mags are an infraction and fine, you don't go to the booty house.

Chicago, my nig. Besides, I like lever guns.

I won't ban niggers or muslims, I'll just piss off all the law abiding citizens.

Hillary, you're a cunt

my social security disability status means nogunz (i fail the background check just like a felon)

Already have one

Yeah,but the police in NorCal refuse to enforce commie rest of cali laws, the sheriff here would never let anybody give up their guns

Fines NO time typed "to" instead of "no"

shut up faggot

>, you shouldn't claim to know anything on the subject fuckytard
justin trudeau is your PM. I'm surprised you can own a butter knife

>seals don't even use carbines anymore for CQB, they all switched over to G19's.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.