I think I'm broken Sup Forums. I've spent too much time alone and that just ticked something in my brain, I can't adapt...

I think I'm broken Sup Forums. I've spent too much time alone and that just ticked something in my brain, I can't adapt.

Just got my dream job but it doesn't matter and now I'm starting to hate it even.

> I've spent too much time alone and that just ticked something in my brain, I can't adapt.
this

I want to kill myself but can't right now. It's so weird though, I'm surrounded by people but I feel completely alone, I just can't connect.

I kinda know how you feel. My problem is I don't even have a dream job, I hate everything that I'm forced to do. Even if it's just trivial stuff like writing an important email or letter, meeting with my gf's family/friends and so on. Everything that isn't me sittng at home on my pc or my vidya is pure stress for me. And I'm not even socially awkward, hence the gf and all.
I really don't want it to be that way, I want to earn money without every morning considering to call in sick...

I'm 30 and I think I'm turning into a really bitter man.

Now I feel good about myself making a rule of having at least one social outing per week, being dinner at friends of board games or going to the bar or some such. Thanks for the mood pepper, OP.

That aside this might fix that in the long run man, find a hobby that you do with other people, especially if you think you're crap at it, and then meet people there and make plans for later

Find some friends, hang out, you will fell better

>I want to kill myself but can't right now
problem is, you don't feel suicidal enough.
I share the same problem so I know what I'm talking

I can't comprehend how people manage to get up every single morning and go to work for 8 hours straight, EVERY SINGLE DAY. My last job was only 4 hours a day and the best job I ever had, and still I lost it because I called in sick too much....

But how do I find friends when I don't wanna initiate a conversation? I feel drained.

Nice trips.

Drink a beer, pop a small piece of mdma, do what you have to to get yourself to start a convo. In the long run it's for you own mental and maybe physical health.

You're not broken, just bent, bend yourself back. Also talk consider to people about it.

>Also talk consider to people about it.

what?

How do I start tho? Interesting your "bent" idea.

You sound like me, minus the dream job. I just feel doomed and unable to make changes in my life

I meant talking about how you feel drained, or something, it may not help, but it probably won't do much harm. I don't know who would be best for this, but I assume not your coworkers. I don't know if you have close friends, but try them maybe.

I don't have much advice on how to start, but I can tell you how a socially inept guy like me got acquainted with my friends.

One good friend saw me at a boardgame/DnD-like games meetup and asked me if we knew eachother before. I said no but invited him to a table where we played with Cards against Humanity cards I had brought with me. Some others joined as well but they aren't important. Via this fucker I met a lot of people with the same interests, gaming and such, that I can hang out with.

If you want I'll explain my other social circle but Now that I write it down it sounds more glorified than it is.

Nice dubs

speaking from experience here ,after accepting that i'm lonely and help isn't coming and that life is a series of dry anal rape situations and that im surrounded by allies and enemies and not friends, things just started getting better on their own.
i hope you get happier ,just keep on.

take anti-depression pills, worked for me

>things just started getting better on their own.

how the fuck? if you're sad people won't talk to you, it's like they almost feel it.

What's your dream job?

Why do you think that getting better can only be achieved by talking to people?

shut the flying fuck up you cry baby nobody on Sup Forums cares but furfags who don't know what is the meaning of life

you're my soulmate.

Pretty much this.

Accepted I'm too fucked to form any sort of meaningful connection and I'll die alone; since then I've been able to talk to grills without nearly as much spaghetti and/or pressure, got a small job finally, been feeling meh but it's better than the shit I've been for a long while.

Realized the same shit as well, my idea of friendship was a pipe dream and just that, an idea. Everything's a shallow connection that's always purely pragmatic.

So even though I want to die every waking moment, and I know that nothing will even pan out; I just gotta keep moving and get out of this town. Then I can finally be completely alone and focus on things within my control, like drinking, smoking, gardening, exercise, maybe find an outing group or something. Was thinking about joining a vegetarian indian cooking class or something along those lines.

lol are u me?

Hope not.