EXPOSED. This faggot keem is sending hackers now

EXPOSED. This faggot keem is sending hackers now.

Bunp

Bump

huh

Tony Stark is actually Iron Man

Keem sent poodlecorp hackers to leafy. Keem is a huge faggot

oh ok

checked

Trips never lie

Holy shit. We gotta spam the truth on twitter. It'll make keem whine like a bitch

We should raid him. Not a half-assed raid, no. We gotta get organized with this shit

nope he didnt

The Sup Forumsros can pull this off just like the current tumblr raid that's going on.

Go away keem

I don't doubt it for a second

Leafy can over here boiis. I'd say the same thing does that mean I also sent hackers after leafy? Urban a deluded small minded 12 Yr old. Don't you know you have to be 18 to be on here?

why ??? Bitch fuckin Alex nigger.

They're both faggots and nobody cares, fuck off.

I was planning on mailing shit to him. I live in new york anyway

It's really sad you took time to fake this

Hypocrite also if you're going to make an argument make sure you know all the facts

It's real. He deleted the tweet. Go on his twitter and you'll find it. Click on it and it'll say that an error has occured

STUPID JEW, ALSO DUBS !!!

RiGhT nOw 1111 InBe4 CrInG

- Emails:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

That's why nigga

I couldn't post all of it. But you guy are free to flood his email

Unfortunately, no dubs :(

GIVE ME TRIPS NIGGER *WINK

I wondered what this thread is about and about who we're talking.
I made it two minutes into vids by them and now I wonder what the significance is?

There's absolutely nothing of value anywhere there.

Wait, I meant to mail shit to keem. We both live in new york. Did poodlecorp steal his info?

Hey. "hund.jpg" poster. Saw you involved in earlier threads. Up for a private talk?

Point is, keem thinks he's better than leafy. Theyre both equally shit. Keem needs to he put in his place. At least leafy acknowledges that he himself is garbage

>This turd claims he smells less than this other turd
>omg we gotta start a turd warfare to make that turd feel like shit

Go jack off to some 2d girls or whatever floats your boat and get it out of your system man.
If they're both shit then there's nothing wrong with them fucking each other up.

What if:

Keem, Leafy and Poodlecorp
Were just ways to pull more atrentions, and as side effect to that, make more money.

Don't feed the jews.
They will spend every last bit on Israel.
Greedy, greedy, greedy.

It's fun to mess with them tho. They can dance like our puppets
Keem lost subs. I'd doubt he's earning cash from this