DONALD TRUMP HATING NEGRO. DUBS DECIDES

DONALD TRUMP HATING NEGRO. DUBS DECIDES.

OY vey

lets see a pic of her, get nides, im white and voted for trump but also love me some coloured girls

She's married to a black guy and she's in high school. Search pabloo.gigii on instacancer

Trump isn't racist. His supporters might be, but the man himself is not. I may not like the guy, but this argument is retarded.

She called the police and told her dad that I asked for nudes. She's in Puerto Rico.

>"donald trump is racist"
>how?
>"OMG I'M TELLING MY DAD"

She's in Puerto Rico and she called the cops. Am I in trouble?

Doubtful; she's in another country. The only way you'd be in some shit is if she was underage.

Based user

Nah, she's clearly the one being a dick and if they go through the conversation they won't take action

Puerto Rico is American.

I still think you'll be fine.

Not OP

she probably didnt call police and if she did, police in Puerto Rico dont give a fuck about something like that. They have better things to worry about. Dont sweat OP

>Tfw changed my name, blocked her, and unsent the messages
>she took a pic

What do

Give 0 fucks, and move on to the next chick

Dont do anything at all dont sweat it man there is really nothing to worry about. That island is in a fucking economic crisis and there is lootings, murders shootings everyday. And its a small island so probably not a lot of police. They dont give a fuck about this

You'll be fine. She's probably just trolling and even if she's not nothing will happen to you

Ok well I won't be returning to a convo with her. What do? Delete thread? Should we just post some memes?

Message other girls and dubs decides

memes

Send this

I would like for this to be sent

NEW GRILL
DUBS DECIDES

Send him:

"NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS"

native of Detroit here. Can 100% endorse this. Send it OP