I just broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years

I just broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years
Can Sup Forums cheer me up?

no

Fantastic. Surgeon is inspired.

pls

kek

You will feel the pain in your heart for a long time. All you could do know is numb the pain with hobbies and hanging out with friends

Ok but first explain why.

Thanks Sup Forumsro
cheetin

congratulations user, you're free

Then you have literally no point in regretting it and you should focus on yourself now and finding a nice grill.

Also, greentext it.

Thanks man, greentext inbound eta when ever the fuck its finished

I'll >greentext it

Be glad user, I finally broke up with my girl of 7 years wish I had done it 4 years ago

I fail to see the problem here

Is OP a fag? Find out after these important messages

the wait is killing me!!!!

>me and girl, call her sarah
>sarah and I been together for 4 and a bit years
>been gr8, minimal arguments, great sex, huge booty but flatter tits
>start living together 1 1/2 years in
>freedom to do what ever we want
>basically sex every day
>did everything together
>got new job, she got same job
>different shifts meant we were unable to see each other as often
>nightshift approaching
>i was selected, she wasnt
>9pm-6am
>i finish my 3rd nightshift and come home to sarah asleep
>i had knew she was out in the town with her friends
>she did smell of fresh aftershave, not any of mine
>confused as fuck
>i confront her about it and she defensive about it
>next nightshift comes
>she goes out again
>i told her i would be doing nightshift as well as a day shift right after
>lied through my ass

everybody dies alone...

Like this user said, find a hobby and perfect it. Do something awesome with your time.

it's been 7-8 months since my breakup with my gf of 2 years, trying to cope with life. You'll feel like shit soon fam, but remember it'll all pass and you will feel good again. Listen some chill music, play vidya, go out have fun with buds. And never, ever contact her, it'll just make things worse, believe me

Pt. 2

>come home to find some chad in my fucking bed with her
>go ape shit
>grab the first thing i could and throw it at the cunt
>glass candle
>chad unconscious
>drag him out and leave him at door outside house
> argument so loud the gods could hear
>she breaks my tv, i break her phone and laptop and throw all her shit out the window
>shes in a thong and nothing else in the garden because i chucked her out
>going to leave my job
>going to move house
>its been a day and i miss her now
> :(

>i miss her now

No OP, you miss the good memories of her, you miss the image of her in your mind, you miss the sarah you once knew, you once held dear. She has changed now mate, hold on to your life, one day in the future, you will remember these days and smile.

Once a cheater always a cheater.
the pain will last for a few months and youll be over it and laughing till then just ride it out.

It's gonna hurt, but after one super good night getting drunk with your friends, you'll realize what a cunt she is/was. You're better off without her. No sense in living with someone who doesn't care about you.

Why are you leaving your job? That seems dumb. And all your missing is the companionship not actually her cause she sounds like a messed up bitch si don't worry that will pass

dont miss that slut man, fuck her theres a million girls just like her. You miss the pussy and having someone, that someone can be anyone though its really not hard to find a relationship with another girl. Forget this slut and mvoe on, she can fuck chad for all she wants

kek
thanks man, its the fact that i do not even know why she did what she did when i cared so much for her
nice pic, kek
but yeah thanks
kek
she works with me
yeah your right

Nope, you regret what could have been with her and the memories with her, not her per say since she is no less than shit to you now.

I have to say tho, how could you let this happen?
>different shifts meant we were unable to see each other as often
When you don't see the other anymore it's bound to fail...

It's okay man, just find yourself a date and nothing more / nothing less. Bonus points if she's hot. You are on the market now, there are some of us wishing we could go on dates again but can't.

Go have fun.

its just the memories are the best feelings ever
I dont know if i find annother grill, if she will treat me the same way, as in, will she cheat?

But she wins if you leave your job.

>polchan.net

Listen to the other user's. You should only be upset for the wasted time with a horrible person such as her. It's a bittersweet relief, when you find out she's a cheater, since you loved what she was, but she's turned out to be putrid. She doesn't deserve a good guy like you. Remove her from you life and move on.

Yes, i know how you feel. Same thing happened to me too, just never blame yourself and look forward, i know it's not easy and won't happen in a blink of an eye, but trust me it'll all be better soon

>When you don't see the other anymore it's bound to fail...

not 100% percent true but most of the time this applies, it makes me angry and sad how fragile human relationships are

AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS LIKE THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS THAT SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE IS UGLY AND SELFISH AND SMART AND IS UGLY AND SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND TRY TO BOTHER EVERYBODY AND IS UGLY AND SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND THATS ANOTHER PROOF THE POPULAR PEOPLE PROVED THAT THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS IS PATHATIC AND UGLY

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY
AND LET THE POWER GO TO ALL THE OTHER RACES

oh and you may want to have sex with lots of women soon, don't. Speaking of my experiences, this never helps. At least for me, i wanted to throw up afterwards

Yes

fuckin kek

OP here,
can someone send a picture of tits or something to help cheer me up

I lost all empathy for you. Fucking weak.

Karl Pilkington understands.

Relationships are a fucking sham. If the guy doesn't get tired of the girl first, then it's the girl who gets tired of the guy, fucking up the already small percentage of great guys out there and screwing over the rest of the female population.

As a bi chick who has dated both girls and guys, I can tell you with certainty that most women are absolute back stabbing cunts.

In relationships ther is always, ALWAYS one person who loves the other more than the other loves them. It's god's personal sick fucking joke on humanity.

It's better to be free and not have to put up with anyone else's bullshit drama. It's a game that's impossible to win.

no worries m8, plenty more girls in the sea

>Liking Filthy Frank
Good for her, hope she'll get tons of black cocks in all of her cavities.

GET PICTURES OF ASS TOO

Why did you have a girlfriend of 4 years

Any wins from her OP? Post them in an act of revenge.

As morbid as this is going to sound OP, there is no such thing as a happy ending even if you do get those one-in-a-million relationships where two people actually care about each other in equal measure.

Why?

Because someone has to die first.

tried to get wins sometimes but she was so fucking stubborn and decided not to give,
good for her because i would of emptied everything i have on her

virgin detected

Got her phone number op?

damn me too, gf 4 years broke up today.
let us wallow in self loathing together man.

Confirmed

07700 900232
do what you have to do
damn man, hope youre doing ok

i wuv you ;)

me too mate, 4 years...

Weak willed cuck detected.

Justin beiber has a fantastic rack!

i broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years too. She cheated on me.

the first days it hurts like shit

all the good memories we had.

she always promised me not to cheat me. its the worst thing she said.

she loves me more then everything she said

it hurts. my heart broke.

i phoned and wrote and met my friends. they tried to cheer me up.

some say, deletes all the photos, never contact her again.

some say, it takes half a year to forget the good memories. the next half year you will develope negative memories then you start to hate her.

some say, they know a friend he didnt overcome a girl and still talking about her after 2 years

i know how it feels. its the worst pain i have felt.

[option-space] + [option-space] + [option-J] + [enter] + [option-J] + [option-space] + [option-J]

dont get it

Severe that bitch! Go forge some better memories

Finally! Get clean of your penis and go find better punani.

>picture
>kek

gonna go to subway and chat up the sandwich girl
shes hot as fuck w/ booty too

True, the more positives you have in your life, the less hard times will impact you

Also go the gym if you don't already and don't you dare be an inconsistent lil bitch

go hit it Sup Forumsro

No I can only post this...

INdeed!

its like deprivation

1. You have free time. You feel empty cause the girlfriend part fell apart.

2. You have less positive emotion. There is a hole in your heart

Why?
You broke up with her so its your fault

man it seems fucked but believe me, your based as fuck, you didnt take her back and fall for her lies and apologies, treat her as she is, a lying slut

In a few months from now on, you will look back at this point and realize, that it was a good decision. You broke up for a reason. The meantime can be shitty, but it's worth it everytime, because afterwards you know more about the type of person, you want to spend the rest of your life with and even about yourself.

Sometimes you'll miss her, sometimes you'll hate her, sometimes you'll think that you're over her and late realize. that you weren't. But in a few months, you will suddenly realize, that you haven't thought about her in a long time.

Sorry about your break up but seriously, bitches ain't shit but tricks and hoes.