Just post in this thead what you gonna drink, take, smoke tonight

just post in this thead what you gonna drink, take, smoke tonight

i don't drink smoke or do any drugs

Ecstasy in the bag?

Just weed and beer here.

Szanuję piguły ale
>pigwa nie orzech

a few of these

Are you actually planning on taking ecstasy with coke? is that any good?

muh craft

>poles
>coke

its mefedron or amphetamine

I'm currently sitting on a bus to a friend's party so I can't take a picture, but I'm mostly going to drink some beer.

Do ye not like coke or is it too expensive?

I don't mind amphetamine but coke is way better.

It's too expansive at the moment for me.

did 60 mg of speed in the morning, shit felt kinda weak tho
been smoking hashish throughout the day
gun smoke some more right now
will drink some champagne at midnight

Tea
I don't take drugs, drugs are for degenerates

I took speed yesterday, tonight only champagne and beer. Na zdrowie!

How was it user? Never did it.

You feel euphoria and rush, you can talk, walk etc for hours like madman, it's fun but very addicting so do it just once in a while if you want to.

I want to try some MDMA never had it.
Why the fuck do you use speed and tranqulizers at the same tame? I take clonazepam when need to get asllep fast.

coke 1g - 300zł (70 euro)
speed 1g - 30zł (7 euro)
average salary in poland 900 euro

Champagne, smoked salmon on blinis, bündnerfleisch, foie gras, chicken with a mushroom sauce, cheese, wine, then a homemade chocolate christmas cake.

Family went through some rough shit this year, so I've decided to spend all of my Christmas holidays with them. Most of my friends are going out, but meh, didn't really feel like it.

If your white and not trash you normally drink craft beer and often local.

Also, barley wine is fucking gross.

>kaliber doubles
I can because I do drugs really occasionally. Twice a year. Sounds close to amphetimine is speed similiar?
>coke 300zł
Are You not risking bad qualitty with that price user?

>it's fun but very addicting so do it just once in a while if you want to
Yeah it's a big problem in our rural areas. It's easy to make and affordable so people do it and then keep doing it and next thing the're a bunch of delusional addicts.

lel speed is amphetamine

>I want to try some MDMA never had it.
> (OP) #
It's been a long time for me but it's a lot of fun.
>Why the fuck do you use speed and tranqulizers at the same tame? I take clonazepam when need to get asllep fast.
No clue, it's actually pretty dangerous.

This

I'm probably going to have 2-3 beers

Luckily I'm a soft cunt with low alcohol tolerance so I don't need to waste a fortune just to drown my misery on evenings such as NYE.

It's 'addictive' m8

If he is familiar with normal amphetamines, speed is a whole different level.

a yeah I'm already drunk

Amphetamine isn't addictive at all, you can't even get high sniffing it. Are you talking about metamphetamine?

happy new year, friends

t. Use amphetamine for 10+ years and never felt addicted.

Break down in communication here.

Speed in Europe means amphetamine sulfate powder (like aderall).

In some parts of America speed means crystal meth.

I'm sad about becoming a white thrash in Your country Friend.
I think it's like that.

ew

>budweiser

shameful desu

Tuborg is the worst

i forgot to buy erdinger my fav beer

speed is amphetamine, not meth

Whatever you do, just dont take meth or heroine. Meth is just pure evil and after being on heroine you feel so good you will not be able to live fully without it. Being high in heroine is 100x stronger than orgasm

And yeah, im just gonna 420 it with Vodka or Becherovka

They're solid beers i quite like them both. America is catching up in the beer game

Fuck, wish I had some speed and benzos now. Only have booze.

Though I used to be an addict so I shouldn't touch that stuff anymore.

Beer must be shit in Sweden if you think Budweiser is solid

You should be happy,benzos are preety bad for You.

Swedish beer is shit but the danes knows their stuff lots of imported beer here. also Budweiser is better than Guinness by a long shot

I used to be a speed/opiate addict. Ended up in the looney bin a couple of times due to meth and other stimulant usage.

Benzos and opiates were never a problem.

I bought some heroin off the internet before just because I could and I thought it would be cool to just do a little heroin and not get addicted.

It was an interesting experience, at first it was kind of shit like I felt too sick to really enjoy it, nausea, vomiting. but after doing it a few times I was like "okay, now I get it...this is great".

effortless perfection, not even in a deeply euphoric way, because euphoria would be too much effort and is not needed. just tranquil nothingness. you have completed the game, you are no longer the rabbit with the carrot on a stick in front of him, instead you already have all the carrots. Good feel.

I have sworn off it, and it has been a year and a half but it is just now that I have stoped thinking about that feeling regularly.

Damn I hate looney bins, were dragged there 3 times

>Drink
La Fin du Monde bière ou maybe Maudite

>Take
An asprin before bed to help with hangover

>Smoke
Phillip Morris king size white filter

Why Guinness?

Beer and weed.

Isn't it British?

>warm beer

>mvq je me rappelle la fois que j'ai essayé de caler une quille de La fin du monde

>budweiser
>better than Guinness

You shouldn't really compare them, Bud is a pale lager and guinness is a stout.
What you mean to say is
>"I prefer light lagers over heavy stouts."
Which is a valid opionion provided that you are a woman, a homosexual, your taste buds were destroyed in an accident or genetic deformity, and/or you are retarded.

don't bow down to Britain everyone knows Americans are the overlords get with the program

750mL ? Queque

Guinness is Irish you silly twit

tea... that's it