youtube.com/watch?v=ARCThHNUkDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

theoccasional.com/content/2014/3/24/so-you-just-took-your-first-hit-of-acid

relevant.
also boobies.

Hello my friend !
First, how are you ?
How many ug ?
Close your eyes few seconds, tell me what do you see !
Peace

Why do you truly believe what is before you is real, and not some thing you have imagined simply to test the capability of your conciousness? How do you know other humans are as you are?

Have fun! ;)

im feeling quite nice, thank you ^^
180ug
i see...starlight

Why do you take acid?

How do I obtain acid?

Have you taken mescaline before? I am curious to see how it compares to mushrooms and LSD

If you have more acid, post pics, however, what type of acid you tried??

i'm pretty sure its real dude like comeon man it does look real right xd

i have no idea a guy got it from somewhere lol

i have not. i'm afraid to think how that would be like right now >_

Pure mescaline is supposed to be significantly more clear headed and lucid than LSD or mushrooms.

just order it online dawg

What are some good sites, I'm paranoid and afraid that any site I visit is an FBI honeypot lol

Where do you live ?
I'm asking because here in France it's really hard to find mescaline, we can find 2CB, 25I-NBOMe, but never pure mescaline !

install a VPN like Mullvad
download tor
search for DNM marketplaces guides or something to the effect, there's plenty out there
Online, pure mescaline is extremely rare on any street because it takes an intense amount of skill to make and it's not very profitable since the effective doses are in the hundreds of milligrams

Why are you on such a low dosage that you can still function on the Internet? Take a real dosage

Yeah, real psychedelic doses should severely dampen your ability or desire to use the internet

Do you think that it is possible to create a thinking artificial intelligence with a conscious mind like us? Or would it turn out to be "fake", a mere representation of what it looks like. And why?

Mescaline = San Pedro boiled down
San Pedro is legal to buy
Join chemical society and you can buy RC's, like 1-p-LSD which is almost identical to LSD, except it's more euphoric

youtube.com/watch?v=u9VMfdG873E

take this

What is your biggest regret in life?
What is your worst memory in life?
Have you ever lost anyone that you loved?
What's the closest you have come to death?
Are you dying now?
Tell me about your parents.

Mescaline is a specific compound from one of the many psychoactive alkaloids in peyote, being most psychedelic and powerful of them by far. San Pedro is rare and it takes years to grow and provides small amounts of doses.

Pure mescaline is synthetic and is the oldest synthetic psychedelic around by far. The newer ones have almost no history or human trials and could possibly be toxic

what exactly do you feel and see on marceline

Nigger I went to Home Depot and bought some and boiled it down for 8 hours

Holyy shittt san pedro bro, is amazing, beautifull trip, also you should try ayahuasca or DMT, that makes your brain explode

I have not taken it but I plan to soon. As far as I know it's incredibly introspective but can produce the quite colorful and vivid visuals. Apparently it also is extremely lucid and clear headed without the sort of confusion that can come with other psychedelics.

Well lucky you, there's none in my area. How many doses did you get from that?

>except it's more euphoric
really?

i most probably will. but tommorow! :D

I got 6 doses
Split it with my bud and ate an eighth of shrooms on top of it
I went out onto his deck to smoke a cigarette
8 hours and 16 cigarettes later I go inside to find out id only been out for 20 minutes kek

That's awesome. How safe is it? Any adverse side effects? Maybe reduced short term memory or paranoia?
Or are there other benefits?

I looked at a lawn at some point while on two doses and wanted to jerk off to it
Never felt like that on LSD lol

ahh. my biggest regret was probably not going for the girl i love when i should have done that.

yeah but im not going into this here atm xd

Yeah I've heard it described as the epitome of a traditional psychedelic experience, right up there with Ayahuasca. Shame it's not more popular, but then again it's basically non existent on the streets.

From what I have researched it is physically well tolerated and the LD50 is reasonably higher than the effective dose. Psychologically I think it's about the same as LSD/psilocybin.

There were studies done on Native Americans who used it and there wasn't any evidence of neurotoxicity or lasting psychosis

omg rofl i can relate to this on so many levels now :D

protip: z-cash is comming out one time in the not so near-distant future and it will be like bitcoin just better, so get in there while you can xd

I want to try DPTs actually
damn powerful tryptamines
Makes DMT look like ginger beer

i was just asking myself "am i okay is this real or is this just a giant mindfuck oh wait a second" and so for like hours. literaly hours. but im fine now xd

Many people say the experience is pretty much identical, I guess I'll just have to find out myself sometime.
My limited experience with mescaline hcl would confirm the lucid/clear headed idea, that part I enjoyed but also came with quite a bit of nausea for me

DPTs are dangerous, same with RCs and NBOMes.

Don't use any psychedelics that are synthetic, they're often not safe at all. Use mushrooms or something, they've been around for so long we know they're safe

I do the research before I do them
Don't tell me what to do with my body fagit

Idc what you do but newer synthetic psychedelics have been directly linked to deaths, including DPT

Why take a psychedelic that is physically harmful and can kill you? Just stupid, especially when there are better options out there

To try new shit
I'm doing more every time
I want to explore, so let me without bitching at me for it. Keep your drug opinions to yourself fagitini

RCs don't have to be dangerous. Problem is that we hardly know anything about it. If I synthesize psilocybin it would work exactly like a mushroom btw.

The very fact that we know little about them should give you reason to not try them.

And yeah that's called 4-ACO-DMT. My claim here is that natural psychedelics have been around for so long that we know they're actually safe, whether they're synthetic or not.

dies

What does this album sound like while tripping? Always thought it would be a fun and exciting journey: youtube.com/watch?v=3LVEGDOweOw

Pscylocin all day nigger

wow what a faggot just get a load of how this weeb talks

Well if I die then I die
Why is it your problem

Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

much lel were had

>Psilocybin*

Yeah for people who want to go deeper, take more mushrooms. Take 6 grams on an empty stomach and you'll communicate with entities

I don't care if you do but I just wish the psychedelic community would have a less cavalier attitude towards the substances they use

>implying i said it was my problem

Nice, i started my day on 250ug Acid, enjoy the ride man. love

No dude
What it becomes when it digests in your system
What the stomach acid does
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocin

We also know that MDMA can be used pretty safely and it's synthetic too. Same for LSD.

4-AcO-DMT is not the same as psilocybin.

youtube.com/watch?v=ARCThHNUkDI

here have a song

You spelled psilocin wrong then, that's what I corrected the spelling. I am aware that the body breaks down psilocybin in the stomach into psilocin

There is evidence that MDMA is neurotoxic

LSD is an exception to this rule.

4-ACO-DMT is the closest thing we have to synthetic psilocin. I don't claim it's identical

Well I goofed up
But ya still weren't right about what i was saying fagoroni

Oh and another point the LD50 of MDMA is not very high and has severe side effects (even death) if overdosed. The same cannot be said for LSD, mushrooms, peyote, DMT, and a few others

Every drug has it's relative safety. If MDMA is used correctly it won't be dangerous. The side effects, like hyperthermia, are mostly the causes of deaths, not the drug itself.

You're talking to a guy who comes from a meth city
I'm the calmer type
Let people do what they want, nigger. You stick to what you know as safe and let the others be the lab rats.

To some degree. There are zero reported deaths from cannabis, mushrooms, LSD, etc because the chance of overdose is often impossible. The very fact that MDMA has that potential makes it a dangerous substance.

Hey I love lab rats and I've done it with nootropics such as phenylpiracetam. I think all drugs should be legalized.

My point is that the psychedelic movement can't really gain legal momentum until we are see as responsible users

Not OP but I take acid because it's very fucking interesting and also lets me see inside my own mind.

>makes it a dangerous substance.
It makes it a _more_ dangerous substance than cannabis, mushrooms, and LSD.
Both water and anthrax have potential for overdose, should they both be called by the same name?

So guys I've got some money saved up and I've been buying 100s of hits at a time of regular Lucy and reselling at profitable levels (just recently bought 500 for 750$. Reselling at 5 per, my guys resell at 10-15).

Does anyone have experience dealing bulk acid? I want to order bulk amounts via tor and resell. I'll be going to community college this fall so I'm hoping to find some psychedelic aficionados who would be keen on reselling for me.

What's the best bulk deal you've found? So far the best I've found is about 1$/hit for some bulk L.
I've been dealing other drugs for a while, but this is the first time I've set myself up as a middleman. Any advice?

I've had Nbome and it was fuckin glorious