Happy 4th of July Sup Forums

Yay

Faggot

ok

Quite the booty

Hey cutie

dude sit on my face

Not OP,

but post ending in seven decides what i do next. must be quoting this post.

Your cute also

thank you

:)
Hi :P
Never done that before!

spread your ass!

its great. i love nothing more than a cute guy to sit on ym face while i tongue fuck him. love reaching up and playing iwth his nipples.

i can tongue pretty deep

too many rules. show dick

>too many rules

way easier than getting dubs like most threads. i make it easy. if i already got a pic sitting around ill gladly post it tho.

having people quote your post is like next level attention seeking

it makes sense considerimg im NOT the OP and dont want people saying something random than other stupid anons being like

>TROLOL YOU HAVE TO DO THIS NOW

if ur trying to roll, quote the post so i know ur talking to me. its not attention seeking its basic logic. and unlike other people i deliver.

was told to lick my own fucking elbow and i did.

it makes sense only if there are other people having people roll to do something but since you are the only one doing requests like that it makes zero sense aside from attention

sit on a dildo

>if people are responding to you asking that they respond to the specific post is somehow more attention seeking

if you dont like attention whoring why be in an attention whore thread to begin with? does it really matter what LEVEL of attention whoring you perceive? im just asking to make it easier considering people are throwing out requests for the OP too man.

but if thats too vapid for ya dont bother posting at all

there have been no requests of OP