Would you fuck a girl if she had a dick?

would you fuck a girl if she had a dick?

If she was hot sure

If shes hot sure

I've had two chances now and I passed both of them up. Anal sex is worthless unless they're incredibly hot it makes up for it. Fucking cunt without a condom feels 100% better than fucking an ass.

I could see myself fucking a trap if they were incredibly passable but I'd probably only do it once

Girl / Has dick... Choose one..

Anal sex is great when done right.

You mean a guy?

Girls don't have dicks and you can't justify your faggotry, just accept it.

You mean a mentally unstable faggot man?

OP never said the dick she had was attached to her body, faggot

You mean with lots of prep, lube, without a condom? Yeah sure once in a blue moon but that's the same reason I'd never date a trap, spontaneous anal sex just doesn't work

If she was like pic related.

Who is that / sauce please ??

This shit needs to fucking stop

Man, you got to be kidding me? Assholes clench and tighten and are like fucking a very powerful squad that is fighting you for life itself. Pussy is just... just fucking a warm pie. Yeah, yeah, from the movie. But it's true.

squid*

no it doesn't

Depends. Is it in a jar by her bed?

>would you fuck a girl if she had a dick?

So a "girl" with a dick is a "she"?

Yeah it does

Fuck. Next time I buttfuck our lass, I'll be worried about tentacles now.

again with this shit?
go die

Hopefully Trump will purge the homosexuals.

bigots pls go, this is 2016. there is no room for you in this world

>polchan.net

No thx, I'm not gay.

this

>tentacles
>in the butt

Yas

I'm not a fucking bigot, I'm just saying how can a girl be a girl if she has a dick?

Girl with dick ?!??! You mean faggot with tits ?

If "she" has a dick THEN SHE IS NOT A GIRL.

And if you would fuck "her", then you are gay.

all this salt sure is making me thirsty!

you are going to live a sad, hateful, lonely life

the dick only makes it better.

trans people make up .3% of the population. how would he be sad and lonely if his behavior and belief aligns him with 99.7% of the population?

Pussies can be tight too. The only good part of anal sex is the tightness but that isn't enough to make up for the lack of natural lubrication, dirtiness, smell, spontaneity, etc

I'd rather live that life then be with you.

Look..So much faggot in denial...

Yeah. And shit.

if she was rich enough

Passable transgirls aren't bad. I've been sucked off by one who was extremely passable and jerked off/frotted with one who was pretty passable. They usual have low self esteem so they're easy lays. one offered me her asshole but I declined. Both were good and made me cum hard. Especially the one that gave me head. Spent the entire night painting her throat, face, and tits with my cum.

If the penis is feminine and pretty, yes.

i will just leave you with this to think about. Hillary Clinton is going to be the next president. your kind is fading away

You newfags make me cringe man. If you like traps, fuck it there's nothing wrong with it but don't justify your faggotry by calling traps girls. There's a dick there and anatomically they are men.

Sure, I don't discriminate. It has to be hairless though

Why, is she a tranny?

Lol yeah ok bud

Can I please?

absolutely

are you somehow implying that Hillary gives two hot shits about shizophrenics who play dress up? it's a fad. a very temporary flavor of the week. like all fads it will come and go with each new decade. trannies were a big thing in the early 80s then they vanished and now they're back so once everybody gets bored with it again we have about another 30-35 years before it comes back.

Amen.This is the thing that bothers me the most...calling it 'NOT GAY" .. you bunch of beta faggots..

Sure. I'd suck, give, and recieve from your pic.

Traps are amazing and it's not gay.

No such thing but yes id fuck a dude dressed as a woman but im comfortable enough to admit that I'm bi. Get good faggots.

> trannies were a big thing in the early 80s

Those weren't even trannies, they were drag queens and men with long hair and makeup

Traps nowadays are still rare but I don't think there has ever been a point in history where they were this prominent or passable. I think it will continue to evolve especially with all the LGBT nonsense

Dubs speak the truth.

>traps are amazing qnd its ok to be gay
Fixed

Hey come on now. If they want to be totally gay, and fuck trannies like some sort of degenerate, we should support them in their faggotry. You know, helpfully point them over to /lgbt/ with the other mentalists.

would you suck her dick Sup Forums?

You're not gay and nothing you do is gay unless you think it's gay. It's a mindset. I don't want to love another man, wake up beside him, hug and kiss him and miss him.
I just want my girl to have a dick and not a vagina because vaginals are disgusting. It takes extra care and effort to make them non-offensive and even then they're worse than cocks.

Her? I can't see a woman in this pic. Is she hiding behind this mentally unstable fagfor?

Faggot.

>im not gay
>i just love cock
>i actually am gay

Face? That matters.

you wish

As a passable transgirl i hate that this is accurate....

I never said I was against them being gay. Just against the delusion of traps being girls, muh feminine penis and all that shit.

Girls dont have dicks
Youre fucking a guy with tits

Face it, were heading towards Roman sexualism where its macho to fuck anything as long as you are the one doing the fucking. Just fucking face it.

Tits or gtfo
Same rules apply

If vaginas were mighty and glorious, instead of a little smelly and wet, I'd love them.

Not that I care, but it seems a little less gay, I suppose. If you believe that gayness is a sliding scale, a trap is certainly less gay than an ordinary man.

no such thing. a girl with a dick.

thats not a trap is lana_rain

>if i wasnt gay i wouldnt love cock

lana_rain its in the picture

It wouldn't be a girl then.

homosexual
/hɒmə(ʊ)ˈsɛkʃʊəl,ˌhəʊm-/
adjective
1. sexually attracted to people of one's own sex.

Post nudes, cum dumpster.

Modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. We're so fucked.

That means that is not a girl, moron

Do you like your own dick?

Traps are men. What's your point?

Which is what you are if you are atrracted to someone with an XY chromosome while having an XY chromosome

Not against them being gay either. Just the whole denial thing while going on about sucking dick, butt fucking trannies and pussy being disgusting. What happened to gay pride?

here here!

As a straight male no I would not it would physically make me sick. Can you even call it a girl if its born with a dick and different hormones?

Sauce?

I feel like this will end up on a very stupid argument. ..

Not really its just an appendage like my arm. Im not attracted to it but it feels good when i shove it inside a woman.

You want a self esteem boost?

source of the girl?

can i be your boyfriend?
pls

I prefer women, but I'll happily take a trap. Every so often I need one in her own right.

Nah, I'm one of the rare ones with high self esteem, probably still an easy lay but only if the guy is intelligent and dominant

There are no chicks with dicks... only dudes with tits.