I1 isn't that dominant
shit map

Just a reminder both Greece and Egypt had Albanian rulers

>greeks are the true somalians

huh.. induces pondering thoughts

>Doggerland

>Turkmen

>Tfw the real Turks live in central Asia

According to your logic, Western Europe is a Chadic colony.

Yes?

>romania

Chadic people migrated back to Africa

Hence why some look different

So in a way yes they are related

>Several modern genetic studies of Chadic speaking groups in the northern Cameroon region have observed high frequencies of the Y-Chromosome Haplogroup R1b in these populations (specifically, of R1b's R-V88 variant). This paternal marker is common in parts of West Eurasia, but otherwise rare in Africa. Cruciani et al. (2010) thus propose that the Proto-Chadic speakers during the mid-Holocene (~7,000 years ago) migrated from the Levant to the Central Sahara, and from there settled in the Lake Chad Basin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chadic_languages

WE

WUZ

Tfw 100% caucasian european

masterrace for real

greeks don't look egyptian. for phenotypes one has to go for autosomal dna

R1a went from Europe to India and Iran territory.

Not the other way around.

>Spain
>not a berber colony
mom why do you like mohammed's cock so much? it's disgusting

They look a lot alike actually

This Greek neo nazi could easily pass of Egyptian or Northern ME

t. someone who's never been to Egypsy or met any Egypsies

Egypsies have a very distinctive look (even compared to Maghrebis and Libyans) and don't look like that.

Nope. Wrong. Cuck Cuck BBC cuck cuck BBC But BLACKED.COM KEK ALL BLACK HAVE BIGGER PENISES THAN ALL OTHER RACES WITH NO EXCEPTIONS KEK KEK KEK BBC. If you're not black why even live? Europe is black now btw. Don't try to stop it white boi you can't cause you're a bitch and you know it. I'm gonna rape your mom too while you watch with your little penis. Faggot. Black power.

No they don't.

we look like this tho

this map is retarded

only some of them. or does milo yiannopoulos look egyptian to you?

Black power. Kill all weak white bois.

Milo Yiannopoulos looks like a bbc loving white faggot to me. Haha fucking white boys aren't men they're girls. HAHA EURO CUM DUMP for black seed. The real master race.

He's a jew not greek lol

Jews have more in common with Palestinians then any Europeans

>Yiannopoulos
>Not greek.

>They take the last names making them the ethnicity

Guess African Americans are really Scottish and English huh?

They actually are about 20%. Irish as well. You fucking idiot.

Yeah it just cites all of its sources and is based on many studies

Fucking dumb ass map

White cucks for 9 inch BBC dick. Superior master black race hahahah. Faggots. Hitler was a joke. White people will be exterminated. Hahaha hahaha.

>being 20% of something makes you that thing

WE

20% isn't nothing.

its also not enough to be considered an accurate representation of that group in any way

Like Milo being Greek

*Central Asia to Europe, India and Iran

You're trying to argue that Jews are genetically similar to Palestinians and claim Greeks are brown. How would that explain that blonde haired Aryan looking fucker?

The truth is Ashkenazi Jews have a lot of European dna and Greeks can be blonde although rarely. They definitely can have blue eyes.

.... Are you seriously unaware that he dyes his hair and does it up like that to cover his balding?

he still has white facial features

>he has a greek father
>he isnt greek

I'm not a queer who follows Milo Yiannopoulos. But he could pass for any European ethnicity.

I have a friend who's been to egypt and when he showed me photos he took the people looked different.
in kosovo the egyptian minority is called ashkali and you can easily tell them apart.

>Dark hair

>Dark eyes

>Balding

>euro

SURE

Are white looking greeks the true greeks and the dark ones more recent immigrants?

He looks like a Jew.

Maybe. They're gonna we wuz you for suggesting it though.

their culture is still turkish though...

We

Wuz

Kangz

It's more the other way around

Keep in mind Turks are literally just native Anatolians (i.e. Greeks, Armenians, Kurds, Laz, and a few other similar groups) who got invaded by Turkic peoples and ended up adopting their language and religion. It's still mostly the same people (i.e. mostly Hellenic in ancestry), which is why they share so much culture and why they often look so similar.

>Armenians, Kurds, Laz,
Literally no Armenian kingdoms in Anatolia, kurds and laz are immigrants, native anatolians are hittites and Aryans.

>Literally no Armenian kingdoms in Anatolia
That doesn't mean there were no Armenian people, you tit

There was never a Greek state in the Caucasus or in Crimea, and yet there used to be plenty of Greeks in both of those regions. Likewise, there were always plenty of Armenians outside of Armenia proper, especially in Georgia, and present-day Azerbaijan but also in Anatolia. There are even age-old Armenian populations in the Levant for fuck's sake.

Doggerland confirmed Aryan

actually hittites are invaders as well. the real natives, if anyone, would be the hattusa people

Whose clay was Doggerland rightfully tho?

natives means the unique people in the land.

>greeks
ahahahahahah

MAMA MIA! I-a got-a so-a trigerred-a, I-a spilled-a my-a spaghetta and a da pizza and yelled-a so-a loud-a I woke-a up-a all 33 familia members living-a in-a my 2 bedroom-a apartamente!
I-a tell my-a uncle Mario Belladonna de Fetuccini to-a whack-a da Leaf, eh!?

You plebs are just envious Greeks and southern Italians have been scoring qt middle eastern girls for the past 10,000 years

are Chads honorary whites?