Eternal /got/ general

Good guys edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Krz-dyD-UQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for niggers

First for Thoros

Friednly reminder to ignore butthurt Balkanshits like Marcus. Lyanna has a good casting.

nth for no Oswell Whent

>not posting Lyanna in op-pick

BASED DILLANE, Hack D&D

>So what kind of character summary or back story did the writers of Game of Thrones give Dillane when they hired him to play Stannis? “They didn’t. I had to fish around to get any sort of information and even then it was just ‘Oh he’s won a few battles’ and the rest of it I had to glean from the scripts. I had no idea at all, really, and that probably shows. If you look back on it, you probably see somebody standing there looking pretty bewildered, wondering what on earth is going on and where this is leading. You just have to trust that the fact that you’re in the dark is in some way playing out well.”

Would join war for

gb2 Sup Forums with your turkroach shit.

I would have spared the potato kid :(

>Promise me, Ned

here you go Karstark

So I guess they're not even going to bother with the Robert Strong thing this time around. It's a shame, at the very least it's a badass name.

What if the Others are actually humans that have been resurrected too many times?

>"OI, I LOOKED FER YA ON DA TROIDENT", yelled Ned incoherently
>"We weren't there. Woe to Robert Baratheon, the Usurper, who was the King in Season 1 and married to Cersei Lannister, if we had been," Responded Ser Arthur
>"RHAEGAR IS IN DA MUD INSTEAD" Ned screamed back
>"And now it begins," said Ser Arthur Dayne, Sick Duel Wielding Twin Swords of the Morning, unsheathing the twin swords Dawn and Dusk, which were perfectly average looking swords except for one had a little yellow sun drawn on it
>"NAW IT INDS" said Ned, with a chavvy accent and no emotion in his voice.

(farts)

>thousands of people died in a war for this face

Too bad her mustache are longer than mine

No one cares that Lyanna is played by a Turk Sup Forums.

nice ipad faggot, does daddy pull out before or after he hands you your allowance?

First for beautiful Varys?

Do you think his little birds will turn on Qyburn /got/?

So the reason Ned never talked about Tower of Joy is because he was embarrassed about the backstab?

Is this shitskin actually Lyanna? How very multicultural of them

true or not, I really really dig this casting

Davos, Brienne, and Ramsey need to be put out of their misery. Maybe Jaime too.

Well, atleast kit harringtons acting wasn't horrible, infact he was down right okay to watch and didn't want to make me vomit. good job Kit

Husbando nooooooo

>not liking girls with a little mustache
Gay detected

All of the Stark family looks like meditterannean people
Aryans are the Lannisters

She was a horse faced Stark people called She-Wolf. Bobby B is remembering her as he wants to, and Rhaegar had the Targaryen madness.

Whitest Turk I've ever seen and I live in Austria.

What number Lord Commander is Edd? 999th or fucking 1000th?

Is he Azor Ahai?

>but she has zero nudity contract I swear it's true this time
Proven to be bullshit yet again.

I don't think Jaime dies.

did D&D steal ideas from this?

youtube.com/watch?v=5Krz-dyD-UQ

4:50

Why were there only 2 Kingsguard
Why didn't Dayne having Dawn?
Why didn't they have nice armour
Why did Edd roll up in just leathers shouldn't he have been more prepared.

hehe

>Getting upset about Dayne using two swords is totally acceptable
>Complain about Lyanna being played by a shitskin is Sup Forums

*toot*

>Inb4 butthurt bookfag starts spamming this in every thread

Delicious tears.

>I'm too lazy to read a book

Bone idle bastard.

I would say that's her body double, but those fat fucking arms give her away.

There's only one king I mean to bend my knee to, the king who asks me not to, THE KING OF THE NIGHT

>that arm fat roll when she pulls the clothes to her

thats her stunt double guaranteed, Kalorisee has shit pancake tits, her double has them lovely titties in your webm

Whitewashed Varys/Tyrion sucks. Gives little birds candy instead of cutting out their tongues.

WE

>muh shitskin

You know, you can keep repeating this but that doesn't make it true

She's got white skin.

>but it's not muh European white

Whatcha doing Anons?

Good idea. Post husbandos

999th. The Wall will be destroyed before the 1000th. Edd will literally be the last one left of the NW.

That pasta is from last night

it's a chubby body double

tbph they were submitted exactly at the same time

It's actually kind of crazy

Karstarks's into boys, not girls

third guard is in the tower
who the fuck cares
okay I just can't defend that shitty scene

I'm glad that GOAT ToJ scene is making so many people here angry LMAO AHAHAHHHAHAAAHHAHAH

>can't unsee

DUDE SIDEBOOB LMAO

>All of the Stark family looks like meditterannean people
Funny how they're described as and portrayed by Northern Englanders then eh?

They've always been full of it.

REMINDER

Shaggywolf died because he was an egg emo cuckold

REMINDER

He should. All that character growth thrown down the well just so that he can be Cersei's bitch/action guy again.

So, is rickon KILL next episode?
is ramsey going to get rapey with him?

They really whitewashed Varys's little birds shtick. The birds also had their tongues cut off and trained only to communicate by writing.

the sword of the morninga man

I'd fap to this if I wasnt certain its a body double

> Go back and watch S1
> The show is so fucking comfy, characters are interesting instead of hamfisted shock value. Scenes are well thought-out and little-to-zero cringe.

What happened /got/

What was the waif so sore about anons? What name did she want on the list? Who did she used to be?

Why did ser Oswell Whent go out like a bitch?

>and the boy, nice 'n young - the way karstark likes 'em

what did he mean by this?

It's not like England isn't a genetic clusterfuck right now

That's obviously a body double. Stop trying to be an epic memer.

this episode kinda sucked desu. Lot of filler. Only thing dece was the the tower of joy scene and jon being like "sup niggas, rdy to hear about your lord an saviour Jesus Christ?"

It got so fucking bad we got that pointless scene with Vary's recruiting a new spy and Tyrion making small talk.

Also, I couldn't give less of fuck about Sam the cuckold and the whore and her baby. Hopefully the ships sinks and that storyline can be tanked for good.

Best part was seeing Olly get hanged. Good shit.

Using the word "shitskin" indicates Sup Forums, yes. And Sup Forums is boring and lame.

I can only assume that Hightower was absent because they couldn't get someone old enough who could convincingly swordfight.

I mean, Selmy was close to the oldest warrior we've seen in the show and in the books, and his actor barely used a blade.

5% OC to 95% OC

>Obvious turk
>Everyone else in the Stark family is English

Dunno, I literally skip every Arya scene because they are boring and terrible

How did Smalljon know about the wildling army Jon is grabbing?

They blew through 6000 pages of source material in three seasons and have no talent or competency of their own to fall back on.

lol

make up your mind, whiners

anybody link to fart video?

I want smalljon to be rusing ramsey but I don't really see the purpose it

gaining his trust so he can betray him during the big battle because jon is secretly his husbando?

>$0.03 has been added to your account

He did have Dawn... but he just stuck it in the ground before the fight started because DABID!!!!!

this the war was for lyanna meme has to die

Jon Arryn, Robert and Eddard went to war after Aerys called for them to be executed in KL (where he had already burned alive Brandon and Rickard Stark)

>promise me ned that you will keep my feet warm

robb's scottish, cat and rickon are irish, and kit is like a weird mutt mix from the mediterranean iirc

Lyanna is describe as actually being good looking.

You're not going to find someone who is english that fits that description. They did well with the casting.

shitposting irl

>its a ramsey x rickon torture episode

Remember all those "Loras is secretly gay" jokes they have given every second King's Landing character? Yeah, that.

you've clearly never been to northern England, most people have blue eyes, and most people have mousey/lightbrown/blonde hair

>le Sup Forums boogeyman
no clearer indication of a redditurd

What was the name on Ayra's list she wouldn't say? Were they saying she wanted herself dead, that wanted to die?

Not bait I generally don't know. It seems to go against her remaining herself as in book.

Your opinion on Rickon and Dickon?

Jaime doesnt even comment on Oswell's ability like most knights. He remembers him only because of his dark humor. So too busy thinking if a le witty one liner to fight.