Hi Sup Forums how bout we act like the old times and hold a slave auction. post the stats of your niggers and photos...

hi Sup Forums how bout we act like the old times and hold a slave auction. post the stats of your niggers and photos. interested buys ask questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

1 bag of sugar for the center and far right nigger!

YUUUUUUP!!!

is there a buy 2 get 1 free?

that's a gay nigger son its worth about 2 cents in my book and why is it wearing clothes. that nigger need to be chained up hes dangerous to our small town here

>ITT edgy teenagers and descendants of landless, white trash tenet farmers, and indentured servants fail to realize that slavery only benefited the elite slave owning class and identity Politics only marginalize the middle class.

Slaves are for pussies

only for family's right now we don't own any family's. another seller will come with some family's around noon i reckon

sold to this fine gentle man 2 niggers. GET UR NIGGERS HERE ONLY THE BEST

white holds the ball, so the niggers don't steal it?

those are some fine niggers but i wonder why some of them aren't shaven and clean cut as well as dressed nicely unless of course those are house niggers which then i can understand.
what kind of nigger are they son.

Ha, people are wise to niggers, so nobody will want to bid on them

All mine are scrawny and lazy as Fuck!

how much for this one?

some of my niggers might be smaller but that just makes em easier to control. and they work like horses anyways.

That is correct, sir. He is the Jewish auction master.

Some I reckon would be good house niggers, but don't let the fancy garb fool ya--these are some of the most pure bread field niggers this side of the Mississippi.

hes a scrawny feller he might make a good house nigger. I would say a 2 Bushels of peaches

whats the price on this fine nigger she looks like she can produce many babies.

DEAL!
sold to the man with the exception beard and his unexceptional nigger

Anyone seen my nigger? I chopped him good with an axe, but he ran real fast and got away.

you hear that folks some of the MOST PURE BREAD field niggers this side of the Mississippi.
As black as the souls inside em. please start with your inspection and any questions you may have. feel free to prod if you must.

thank you good sir. for this nigger will have the job of cleaning the outhouse and washing the carriage

I heard someone sayin the saw some blood down by the river id check there if i were you

make sure the outhouse is extra...STEAMY

I'm sure my family of 12 will get there daily

Thanks. Some decent folk found him raping their dairy goat down there so they strung him up. I guess I'm out $50.00 :(

that's a damn shame. but your in the right place if your still looking to shop.

My friend and I are here to purchase a fine mandingo

but you're not mad though, right?

mine got loose and is in the bar as we speak!

I think we might have to kill it.

if he starts crying just do what my pappy used to do.
make him dress up like a girl while you through cow dung at him

this here fine sir was in town he had a bunch of Mandingos bread fine as hell. i don't know if he is still in town how ever. the niggers i have sold are the center the the fart right. if your interested make an offer

anybody want a fightan nigger?

ill take the advice thank you

look like its to far gone i think the sheriff has a rifle also can you read the bar says no blacks allowed

best wishes to you and your family of 12
may you lead rich, fulfilling, white lives

Niggers for sale. All these shit stick looken niggers have raped a young beautiful white girl and now shes ruined ill sell them under the condition that they get tortured. If u like to buy one say what youll give me and what u will do to these nigs.

I give 50 dollars for the white one's and 5 dollars for the blacks.

YOU HEAR THAT FOLK THIS FINE BREAD FIGHIN NIGGA HES WON EVERY FIGHT SO FAR! BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE CANT BE CONTROLLED Make you offers this this fine gentleman.

Did you geld him? I find fighting niggers to be too hard to manage unless they've been properly gelded.

Funny. Look who is making sure the slaves don't escape. Two other niggers with guns LOL.

i have are group of fresh sandniggers for selling.
pro: they are young
con: they will probably kill you when you sleep, so bind them tight ion the night.
they can't talk normally and every secound word sounds like alah or something like that.
I take 200$ for one

yea its also that way on my property. only niggers can understand niggers to properly punish them you hear.

i challenge you to a nigger-off

heres an entertaining house nigger, highest bidder takes it. this nigger here is well domesticated

y'all folks need some extra hand in the field and a maid to keep your home clean?
I have this fine family, ready to sell, you can have the nigger family for just $100. you can come to my farm and check their health, I'll let you take a closer look of their teeth.

But WAIT! THERES MORE!

you can throw in a handful of good ol' gold and you will get the ethereal nigger! it can pass through walls and you know he is loyal, cuz he is dumb.

If you want them, dont forget. I'm Billy Mays, Owner of the biggest cotton farm in Mississipi.

be the highest bidder and you can have your own nigger off

Hey my dude ill buy the smallest one. Ill give u two gold coins and a coal burner if u know what i mean.

مائتان واحد هو أكثر من اللازم ربما محاولة خداع لي . سوف أعطيك مائة واحد إذا جحره بعقب هو جديد

Adam Silver is literal 1930's Nazi Propaganda literal Der Stürmer what an ugly kikes Jesus fucking Christ. .

>Trust me goyim I'm human.

ill take that deal good sir. SOLD the smallest nigger.

where's the fun in that?
I'll tell you what, we battle niggers, and loser gives the winner 50 dollars, 2 field hands, 1 house nigger, and a bushel of peaches
Deal?

sorry buddy here to auction this nigger off at the nigger auction, you might be spending a little too much time around your niggers

shut the fuck up nigger

Empire of Dust
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

basically 2 hours of chinks ripping on afriniggers on being the way that they are, justifying the way that niggers are, and proving white is right.

Is that a free nigger? someone quickly chain him up he looks really healthy

I see we cannot come to an agree
I will take my business elsewhere
Until we meet again my beautiful white brother
Look me up if you ever want to partake in the fine art of nigger fightin

take your nigger-speak elsewhere

I'll give ye some shares in ma cotton business for some of that antique framing equipment you got there

Ah but my good sir I am not here to purchase any old fighting nigger

I know you won't part with your best mandingo- I doubt you'll part with your second best... but your third best?

Especially if I made you an offer you can't refuse

my third best i could part with whats your offer?

why do they call him Eskimo Joe?

I AM GOING NUTS WITH THIS NEW DEAL
IF YOU CALL IN THE NEXT 15 MINUTES YOU WILL GET ANOTHER FAMILY, COMPLETELY FREE!

ITS ANOTHER BILLY MAYS MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD SALE!

who knows how these niggas get their names, maybe one day he said he was cold

we call my third best nigger T here he is now

Why is the nigger not chained up yet gents? He might touch our livestock

don't mind his watch i gave that to him for wining 7 fight in a row within 12 hours

YOU HEAR THAT FOLKS BILLY HERE IS SELLING 2 FAMILY'S FOR THE PRICE OF ONE THIS ONLY HAPPENS ONCE EVERY 3 YEARS

my third best nigger

Any fine gents have a wagon full of niggers? Unfortunatley all my cotton pickin niggers fell into a stream and drowned

Hes got of a bunch of niggas

Op wich is best tree climber?

a skinny tall nigger

Damn can't help but salivate over the idea of the income i would get using all those niggers, well Billy May, what say you, a family of niggers, for Two pure bread horses eh? Horses can't pick cotton for shit

this here man wants to trade 2 horses for your niggers. you think that's a fair trade?

SOLD TO THIS FINE GENTLEMAN!
THESE FINE SPECIMENS WILL GRANT YOU AT LEAST A BOOST OF 200% ON YOUR COTTON PICKING!
BILLY MAYS APPROVED!

For a truly talented specimen? The 'right nigger'?

Hmm- how much would you say, django?

...12 thousand dollers

well that's a mighty offer how bout 11,000 and one old house nigger to keep my others in line.