Post you gf and anons say how they would fuck them

Post you gf and anons say how they would fuck them.

Part 2

welcome back lucy....story with you shortly

Lucy, 18, chinese

Where is based user.. Alas ye lost souls, for the anchor of my rock hard dick as slipped from anons grasp

nudes?

who? post pics of what he posted maybe, so he knows

gf

a very good fuck and dirty slut :)

^celine

no, she doesn't take them and ive not taken any

This perfect creature

you get lucy into bed, start the usual kissing, touching, then whip out a blindfold, she laughs thinking you're joking, you just say oh come on it'll be fun.....she timidly agrees, reluctantly, and say, just a second i'll be back, as i come in, quietly, you sit in a chair next to the bed, i tie her hands to the bed, she says what are you doing, i just lean close and say Sssshhhh, i start massaging her little tits.....watching them get hard, before rubbing her pussy getting it slick before fingering, 1 finger at first, then two.......squeezing a third in as she tries to move whispering 'that's too much what are you doing' so i spank her ass as she goes quiet....turning her over, ass up, adjusting the ties, slapping her ass or tits if she tries to struggle, stuffing her mouth with her panties to quieten her down, as i start to fuck her pussy, getting faster, deeper, spanking her ass, til it glows a reddish colour, she seems to be starting to like it from that wet pussy, i tug off the blindfold for her to see you watching, wondering wtf!!! pounding her deep, grabbing her hair back yelling into her panties, i slip out and open her ass pushing inside with you enjoying every moment she's looking right at you, fingering her pussy feeling how soaking it is, eventually she seems to give in and start enjoying, being fucked & fingered, body twitching and cumming all over my cock as it stretches one at a time, til she soaks everything and collapses onto the bed, tossing her over, cock in mouth, pressing it deep and cumming holding it there until she's drunk every last drop.
because she's worth it

can user post moar of this slut plz?

oh man really enjoying this

would you invite more friends over to use her as youre now done with her?

Need ass. Please, and details. Fuck. I'd fuck her crotch into a cloaca

Please tell me someone has more of her

Rate

anyone want more of my ex sabrina?

you should encourage us more with better pics

i wish i was dating skrillex

Get dirtier user, release your inner filth

Of course user

please continue

you should let me fuck her without a condom. i hope she likes athletic guys.

gf. r8s?

Nah i'm a greedy bastard, i'd keep her for myself when she's not fucking you, i'd just keep turning into more of an experimental sextoy and kinda guessing you'd reap the benefits on the side as she'd be more open as over time i introduced to ever new things, over time. It's a win win i guess, but i'd love opening her up to new ideas, i definitely wouldn't be done with her

Got any nudes?

oh man id let you fuck her for sure
shes so vanilla i just want her to get destroyed by someone else

tell me what youd do to my lucy

Cutie, some ass?

how would you fuck her cunt? i want this bitch senseless after

damn post that shit!

what kind of things would you make her open up to?

Skrillx is that you

bitch. shes gona be mine. im better looking.

I like her tiny ass

u deserve love sir...i rly thank you

How about Hannah?

I new to download that instantly

Eww

being tied/chained, outstretched, or bundled up, pee, choking, dressing slutty, to name a few

mm i would love it if you wrote another paragraph about the adventures youd introduce to her in bed

ahhahaha

Waiting to het fucked

glad you liked user, loved my experience with lucy, she is the exact kind of girl, i'd enjoy, so it was no trouble

My gf

Jesus h Christ manling. I'm chewing my own fucking cheeks off in anticipation here

i'm all out of nudes I have currently

More pics, please

Wrong img

what do you wanna do to the bitch?

Watch me doggy her

Why "ew" tho

What would you do to my missus

long distance gf Min

anyone want more?

I would be delighted, Lucy is my type, but it's late here now, if you want can leave a throwaway mail/kik or can leave mine, else, we can pick it up next time you post her ;)

do you wanna watch bro? or are you just gona let me pick her up and take her for the weekend to a fancy hotel in Mexico City?

Wanna be a doll and Dropbox them or summit?

wait up let me make a throwaway email

didn't you save them from the last thread?

I'd pin her down to the bed, bite her, spank her, force my thick cock down her throat. I'd make her talk about how pathetic you are, while she services me. Then i'd cum in her unprotected.

sure man no sweat, we can discuss plenty then not a problem

Tie her up, fuck that pretty face until it's blue and then use her mouth as a cum dumpster

With my penis, generally.

she's a cutie.I'd love to fuck her mouth.

got any nudes?

Wanna be a doll and Dropbox them or summit? Dropbox is just easier. Plus I reckon you're holding out one me

Literally is the most appropriate time to motorboat

My gf's sister.

[email protected]

of course i wanna watch, at least video everything for me

I have no time for that. if you didn't save anything all i can do is repost

i want

what would you do to her?

how else are you gonna fuck her up

any takers?

no worries, sent you one to check you get it ok

what do you want to do with min?

post comment and request

I'd grab her pretty little throat and choke her. While i'm slamming her tight little pussy with my fat dick.I'd make you watch while i did it.