Where can i find a Trap to fuck

Where can i find a Trap to fuck.

someone help me.

please.

We would never accept a sniveling weakling such as yourself.

look i got dubs!

Buuuuuuuuump user here wants to know

You could dress up like a trap and i could fuck you.

holy shit, sauce?

Femboys are everywhere. But it's not like we just fly a flag...

You gotta show interest. And be a lil obvious.

are you one?

We want traps we want them now

what's her name OP?

>her

anyone got a name?

casuals...
Mariana Cordoba

sauce?

bump.

I've never done it myself, but I'm considering it. I really mostly just want to get my dick sucked... Just broke up with my gf, and things had been in turmoil for the last 4 or so months (no oral, no anal... The last few times we fucked she didn't even seem to want to do doggystyle, cowgirl, or anything fun, missionary)

Want an easy way? Backpage. Look up live ts reviews and it'll show you which ones have reviews. I advise against going for the ones don't have reviews because they could be fake.

I don't know about dating sites. I've looked into those, but the only good looking ones that look real also happen to post on bp. The other ones are just not passable, and you really wouldn't wanna be seen in public on a date with them.

If you wish to casually find one (e.g. take a hot girl home and it turns out to have a dick), you might as well play the lottery. You'll have better chances at winning.

The only alternative I see is saving up money and going to Thailand... I heard that the dollar is worth so much in places like those, that you can basically take one home for weeks on end and make it your pseudo concubine/sex slave/whatever you want without having to be a rich as Bill Gates.

If only i had a hot love-toy to ride on top me.

this is correct. but then he will be arrested upon his return because they know he went there for sex and they will not believe he didnt go to fuck kids

this 12 year old girl has a bigger dick than me