Hey Sup Forums I'm gonna acid for the first time any thing I need to know?

Hey Sup Forums I'm gonna acid for the first time any thing I need to know?

do it with someone who's done it before, otherwise it can get a bit confusing. And make sure to remind yourself that you've taken acid.

If it has a taste, makes your tongue feel weird, or burns, spit it out. That's not real acid, it's probably research chemical like 2CE. LSD has no taste.

Taking it with a long time friend, and will do

Depends entirely how much you are taking. you can have a peng time on only 50ug and not have the possibility for feeling shit or you can take 500ug and become a transdimensional space frog.

And dubiously pass on this guys advice. its generally sound but can be wasteful as i have had incredible acid on tabs that have an inky taste and my friends spat them out. knowing your source is better than this but if its a mystery tab then do consider it,

Stop fapping to pedophile cartoons.

this sounds hippy dippy but have your head in a good place BEFORE starting. If your stressed out, in fear of something or otherwise in a bad headspace FFS do NOT drop acid.

Have food and safe distractions nearby. Going out to pick things up isn't a great idea for your 1st trip you could run into something as normally benign as a barking dog and freak the fuck out.

Trip with someone you trust, there's no end to how suggestible you can be on acid why take the risk.

Last but not least, record that shit, your not going to recall the stuff in great detail so may as well have a record of the fun.

Good luck! and remember everything in moderation.

Shining lolis whose vaginas you can barely see, mostly.

I think you're covered. Go right ahead.

Just make sure ur in a comfortable setting. Good music, relaxing music. No buzz kills such as friends or family members come to bother you. Disconnect the phone. Have a safe spot when things get to intense.

Don't know if I'm actually depressed or not, really miserable all the time, it'd be a bad idea for me to drop acid wouldn't it?

Dont do it at a festival/concert/party
Dont take it for "fun" Its not a recreational drug, more like a sacred one.
Dont take more than 100 ug, especially if you buy it from darknet, which is better because you wont know the actual dosage if you buy it in the street or even from a guy you know.

Trust me

Fill up a box of cockroaches and lock yourself in a small room with a strobe light. Prepare for the ride if a lifetime kiddo.

> Don't do more than 100ug
Nigger the fun starts at 200

amen

So what. I tried NBOMe. It was fucking bitter, but the trip was incredible.
Acid is not only lysergide, dude.

Take 20 tabs, make sure that they're bitter, and don't swallow them.

Don't listen to this nigger.
Drop that shit at a Rod Stewart concert and I swear you'll see the face of God.

Nigger I took 100 ug the first time. I bought it on SR from the best vendor who said it was 3rd part lab tested and 100% pure LSD. Ive had a fucking strong trip. Incredible visuals, the sun was talking to me, i couldnt walk... the effects were so strong that I had a bad trip. But yeah, if you buy "200" in the street its often overestimated, and it there is a strong possibility that it is not real LSD.

But 100 of real LSD is a pretty storng dose, especially for the first time

DONT DIE

> Implying I buy my acid on the street

You need to grow some balls son.

Eat a fuck ton of mints, before during and after, the constant supply of sugar will calm you stable and you'll have an awesome trip. If you're a coffee drinker get a few cups in you before a long trip to keep the energy flowing.