What is the best restaurant and why is it Five Guys?

What is the best restaurant and why is it Five Guys?

they do make a fine burger. but if there's peanuts on the floor its not a restaurant.

five guys is pretty much shit tier burgers

Fuck out of here, shit sucks

Five Guys is shit tier as far as food goes. Their burgers are literally swimming in fucking grease, patties are too thick and buns taste like filler bread. Like they're just there because a burger is supposed to have a bun. Their fries are okay but they give you waaaay too fucking much and half the time they're not cooked all the way.

Idk how national five guys is, but if you're anywhere near Ohio, try Swensons and thank me later.

best restaurant? its not even close to the best burger joint...
shit taste in food op

Five Guys isn't terrible, but they are way fucking overpriced for the food they serve.

Five Guys is not the best place for burgers. Your taste in food is pathetic. Be ashamed.

Agree mcdonalds quality food for a restaurant quality price

Five guys > In N Out

In N Out is overrated shit with cardboard flavored fries .

no one said anything about in n out

DAYUM DAYUM DAYUM

why dont people like what i like?!

>lookin at that made me super-hungry
>it's 1am so everything is closed
>tfw
>also captcha "only food"
>tfw x2

same

> Ohio
> knowing anything about food

Opinion disregarded. Also, look up what literally means you fucking idiotic dolt.

I heard this was good so many times and finally went to it about a month ago. It was absolute shit and I regret even wasting my time and money. I even went twice just to make sure.

Stop talking about In N Out, you're wrong

First time I went to Five Guys I ordered a large fry. That was a mistake. The give you like 5 lbs of fries.

Now I've just learned to order a small fry. They still just dump them in the bag and it's more than I can eat.

Because Five Guys is so much better than the shitty resturant you're t-

Oh wait. You know your shit.
Carry on.

because there drink machines, I mean, when I was in America, I went to New York City for a day and Five Guys was still my favorite part of the whole trip

been to 2 five guys and had to threaten to call cops once and called cops the other because they refused to give me my order. literally holding receipt and them saying i faked it, on camera ordering lots of food and paying nope i faked it
food was shit to