that's cause he probably is

bork

kms

Bork?

This chicken looks strangely like a prostitute, btw

i burnt my food

Knew you couldn't cook.

You're not a very good cook, are you?

Who tf would make these kind of pictures?

Way 2 go domes

I am back now.

Welcome back.

People who enjoy looking at homosexual anthropomorphic sex.

Well hello there

oh ok

HELLO!

Yes, good. Welcome me back, Badger. It PLEASES me to have you welcome me back.

ENTHUIASTIC ARE WE!?

That sounded sarcastic, but you're usually more refined.

*enthusiastic

fml

Yall are awfully talkative tonight

Not really.

I'm the least refined individual, Badger. We both know I'm of the lower classes.

We're all in dire need of chen.

Lower classes of the best classes maybe.

Oh, well it kinda sounded like that at first

I'm a bummy artist, a maladjusted miscreant.

Did it? Oh dear. Very little gets me excited or enthusiastic these days.

Sorry badj, on my phone atm, so dumping chen is a no go

It happens

The best kind, really.

Soo, what does that little include?

I'll let this slide this one time, for I don't have my picture that responds to that picture.

By whose definition?

Art and philosophy mostly.

precisely why I posted it

Mine. I've always favoured underdogs.

I'll just presume that includes reading books too?

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I GRADUATED AT THE TOP OF MY CLASS IN HONKING SCHOOL. AND I HAVE OVER THREE HUNDRED CONFIRMED HONKS.

Well now, that implies there is a chance, no matter how slim, that I may be able to achieve success. But I suppose I can appreciate the sentiment.

Literature is a form of art, philosophical texts are where I derive my philosophy. So yes, I do quite a bit of reading.

Maybe it was a poor choice of words, though underdogs are a favourite of mine as well. I enjoy your... particular brand of cynicism.

yes

I like the work of John Ajvide Lindqvist personally, he takes clichés like vampires and zombies and turns them into something the world has never seen before

I prefer the term realist, not cynic, but still. It's a shame not everyone can appreciate what it is I'm about, especially me myself.

What it do

I like the work of Franz Kafka. He takes the mundane elements of modern industrial living and exposes them for the nightmarish Existential tortures that they really are.

The two are close siblings.

things and stuff

Fancy seeing you here again dude :)

Like Hypnos and Thanatos. We can only hope that we don't mix up one for the other.

Thrilling, can you please Google how to get rid of strep throat for me?

There are children screaming bloody murder outside my apartment and I'm terrified.

I'm always here. I don't think I have a life :P

But thanks, good to see you as well!

That sounds interesting. You have fun with that

That makes the two of us. I'll bet I have less of a life than you do

I do have fun with it. He's terribly hilarious and poignant.

Eh, I'd rather not get into who does less or more. I find that I actually do more than I think. But I feel like I don't do much cause I always wind up back here on the computer.

Still. Go outside and do something then!

So you can laugh after all. I'd recommend checking this out if you like hilarious youtube.com/watch?v=uFQfylQ2Jgg
Maybe one day!

Not one day, right now! Go do something today!

Everyone is always going to improve themselves tomorrow. Well I say no more. Go today!

Of course I can laugh. I'm a fool, I make my stock and trade in laughter.

Okay! I'll run out in the middle of the night and poison the environment with my stench! :D
Didn't take you for the fool type, not that it matters I mean I'm not judging

>Okay! I'll run out in the middle of the night and poison the environment with my stench! :D
See! You can have an impact on the world!!!

Do it. Follow your heart. Don't let your dreams be dreams!

Have you noticed how much the birds echo at 4 am though? It's freaky

Of course I'm a fool. I laugh at everything, comedy is just tragedy in another context.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5WTZWiQ0uU&list=PL40256223F8BFEC29

Yeah I also kinda forgot you're in Sweden which is sort of a different timezone than the United States of Americaland.

Well get out and go do something when it's light out then, I don't know dammit!

So there is something else that entertains you after all, or do we have different definitions of that?
tbh, the few times that I do go out are in the middle of the night. It's great having the whole world for yourself
Well, technically

So what are you up to?

Great one, really enjoyed that
youtube.com/watch?v=NqWcpEZ3GY0

Yes, life is incredibly interesting, people entertain me to know end, their meager attempts to get through this shit alive, the fact that so many of them take themselves so seriously, it's infinitely entertaining. So few people realize that this shit life is so serious that it can't be taken seriously.

Well I wouldn't know, I barely have one, and that's probably an understatement

>It's great having the whole world for yourself
Definitely agree with you there. I like to go for long drives into the mountains in the middle of the night. Especially when it's a clear night out, you can see the stars so clearly!

>So what are you up to?
Working on a coding project for some fun. I'm getting ready to look for a new job so I need some "resume decorations" so to speak.

How about yourself? Anything fun?

Everyone who is alive has a life, it's just a matter of getting involved in it. I'm involved in mine, more so than I should be really.

But I'm listening to Joseph Arthur. I don't have time to listen to something else right now.

Don't think I've actually ever seen an actually clear starry night sky like that before, I'll make that a life goal

And well, nothing really, think I might take a shower, hoping to not wake anyone up and go for a walk, maybe scare the neighbors a little hahah
We'll see about that, maybe things will change once I try to get a job, if my grades don't get in the way of that that is but hoping for the best

You should! Seeing the Milky Way is gorgeous, and genuinely wonderful.

Go for it! I'm actually going to head out for a run and then come back and eat some dinner. Later (again) everyone!

Oh, pish posh on that hope stuff. Give up on all hope and simply live in the present. Create and recreate the meaning of your life every moment of every day.

See you later!
Sound advice
Sorry but will have to leave you alone in this thread now. You have fun with those philosophical thoughs of yours