Tomorrow I'm leaving society as much as possible and go live in the woods for as long as I can survive. AMA

Tomorrow I'm leaving society as much as possible and go live in the woods for as long as I can survive. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iq0rZn8HFmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did you deicde to take this step?

Have you heard of the YouTube channel primitivetechnology? If not then it teaches how to build shelter and tools

What supplies are you bringing with you?

OP left early I guess.

Watching/reading/playing too much fantasy, and a way of dealing with my suicidality I think, I just have the strong desire to do it.

No, but I'll check it out.

Basic survival gear (cooking set, knife, firestarters, etc.), some clothes, a tent and sleeping mat.

How old are you? Do you have much survival experience?

if a bear comes up to you, what are you gonna do?

shake it's hand

Nice trips

Old enough to be here, and not all that much but I grew up in a foresty area and the basics come natural to me. I hope.

360 and walk away slowly, if it's agressive play dead with my knife ready. If I'm meant to die I will, if not there will come an oppotunity to defend myself.

You'll likely start starving to death and head back to civilisation, I reckon. Are you bringing food? How will you hunt?

Are you gonna leave a note or just vanish?

yes, do a 360 in front of the bear

best of luck to you OP, if you decide to come back, write about your adventure, things you learned, if you'd do it again, etc.
i also hope you find what you're looking for out there.

Why not just do it now?

What difference is a few hours going to make?

Just do it.

Enjoy the view.

Pretending to be dead in front of bear is bullshit.
It'll get free food, so best way is to raise your hands and scream. Most animals will back of if they see you as dangerous. And you're dangerous for them if you are visually bigger (raised hands) and loud (screaming at them).

Be prepared to deal with some freaky shit. Not to go too much into into paranormal nonsense, but take my word for it when I say that if you go out far enough, we don't own the woods.

Anyway, strive for ending up like this guy: youtube.com/watch?v=Iq0rZn8HFmQ

Enjoy your time out there.

There will always be some villages around where I can go for supplies because good ole yurope, I saved up a couple of hundreds. I know some traps and can fish, and I know about edible plants. But most of my food will come from markets and farms etc.

The people closest to me know about it, for the rest I'll just vanish.

all those sweet trips

Thanks.

Flight schedules make the difference.

I will.

I'm not very intimidating, and am convinced animals (especially bears) don't attack without reason. If one kills me, it would be my bad for not behaving nature's way.

>good ole yurope
What country?

It's not about you being intimidating. You jut have to show the animal that you're not afraid to fight, most of them will back off, they don't want to risk as you don't.

> not behaving nature's way.
You can just enter their territory. Have fun being dead if you decide to lie down.

Anyway, good luck.

Why not go into it?

Somewhere in the east.

Not if they can easily take you on. Not being agressive doesn't mean displaying fear.

How long do YOU think you'll last OP?

No idea

suck his dick

can i come and rape you in the middle of the night?