Tired of being fat , has anyone here succeeded to lose weight...

Tired of being fat , has anyone here succeeded to lose weight ? I got from 246lbs to 209lbs but I can't seem to lose anymore I was actually at around 203lbs but I let myself go again before quickly realizing I was ruining my efforts. I'm only 5'8" any tips would 1 hour of stationary bike everyday + a good diet be enough ?

Any exercise is good
Cut out bread, pasta, rice, potato, sugared drinks
Your body will slowly get used to less carbs

Steak and eggs for breakfast
Cheese and nuts for lunch
Steak and veg for dinner

ive lost 15 kilos since the start of the year by doing a few sets of weights /day, intermittent fasting, cutting sugar completely and limiting calories to 1k per day (fridays i pig the fuck out)

Good diet is the most important thing to losing weight.

how does intermittent fasting work? not OP but ive wanted to try it for some time. just dont know what the intervals are. i look up stuff online and half the articles dont gauge it for you they just tell you the benefits and risks and how some people claim it doesnt work and shit. then further down the page the guy is offering you his secret DVDs for only $30/mo on his weight loss tips. How did you fast user?

i only eat in a 6 hour window per day then dont eat the rest of the time so your body stays in a fed state for a short while and goes into a burning state ( for the most part its when you sleep so it works) you can work the hours around and have a bigger window if you want but you get used to it and your stomach shrinks, i cant eat half what i used to

Go read the sticky on /fit/
It tells you everything you need to know.
My advice is:
-your diet is MUCH, MUCH more important than working out. You need to get that under control.
-it's not going to be fun or easy and it will take a long time. Anyone that tells you differently is trying to sell you something.
Loosing

that sounds like exactly what i need. i used to be a bit bigger and eat a ton, cutting down my intake will help me begin to eat less. and during the fast, do you drink water? one thing ive been able to do is after work when im playing a game or something instead of grabbing a snack ill drink a bunch of water to feel full.

only thing i drink is water and milk tea with one sugar , Friday i drink whatever just keep the sugar to a min

one thing is with fasting while i did research on it apparently it can be tied to fucking with menstrual cycles in woman so maybe do some research before making up your mind, but if you are a male i can vouch it works and i feel 100% after doing it for 6 months

thanks a ton for your insight. ill keep this advice close from now on

Limited caloric intake is vital. Also lift weights because building muscle will cause you to lose weight faster, being more expensive than fat to maintain

If you are not counting calories don't even bother trying to lose weight. Use a TDEE calculator online to see how many calories you need to eat and only eat that much - 500 calories a day. You don't even have to workout but if you can bike or walk an hour a day that would speed shit up.

Was in the 230-240's a year ago, now down to 160, also a 5'8" Sup Forumsro here. I personally only did dieting no bike or anything and I turned out pretty okay. Just know that it's all worth it in the end Sup Forumsro, used to be a NEET autist with no friends or future now have a pretty good life with plenty of opportunities. Just don't give up, I know it can be hard at some points OP but just think of how much better things will be once you've done it.

Just eat healthy and exercise everyday day. Cut out fast food and process food. You can eat bread, pasta, rice and potato. Don't know why that guy said don't eat those. You're trying to lose weight not get ripped/aisthetics. Remember no fast food or process food. Cook your own food. Lean meats and a lot of vegetables. Fruits and nuts for snacks. Good luck dude, someday you'll have a pawg gf after you successfully lose weight.

if you're working it moderately hard, an hour on the stationary bike and a good diet should be plenty.

Cut down the drinking if you drink, seriously reduce anything high sugar and cut down on carbs, feel free to still have fats in your diet - fats make you feel full.

this guy is right, muscle is good - not just for increased energy burn but also to give you results you can see and feel. If you're lifting more or doing more reps than last week you know you're getting stronger.

ignore this faggot. 500 calories a day with optional exercise is great for short-term dieting but you want long term changes. Go with controlled but reasonable calorie intake and make exercise a part of your normal day.

Lol asking Sup Forums for advice on not being fat. Go to /fit/ dimbass

keep doing what you did to lose the first 40 pounds

eat less and exercise

You want to lose weight really fast in a short time only eat veggies and fruit. No ranch sauce no seasons. Just veggies and a normal amount. You well drop weight fast. Go running also

Don't eat anything just starve yourself until you see results!

If by good diet you mean just water then yeah, 1 hour of bike works

Your diet isn't good enough. You gain muscle in the gym, you cut fat in the kitchen.

Burn more calories than you consume, plain and simple.

Go on /fit/, they have a lot of useful information there. Losing weight is 80% diet an 20% exercise. It's a pretty simple calories in, calories out concept. As long as you eat 500 calories, below your maintenance calorie limit, you should be fine. You'll lose a pound a week, by doing this; it's healthy too.

One pound equals 3500 calories. So, by cutting out 500 calories each day, you get a pound a week. Pretty simple.

Fit gets pissed, so prob not

Diet can lose you some weight, but for the ultimate results, weightlift and do lots of cardio to burn fat and gain muscle. Also make sure, if you do begin working out, have a regular schedule and stick to it. Hope this helps

209 to 165 in 1 and a half months, here is the story

one month into summer break last year i was 209 pounds and 6 feet tall, i was fat by all accounts but one day one of my friends named Stefanie invites me to wonderland (an amusement park in Canada), and i almost never go anywhere with friends because im insecure but this time i went, she invited me to go to wonderland almost every second day for the rest of the break and every time i went out i never ate because i couldn't afford it, i ended up falling in love with her but she had a bf, she liked me back too and wished we were dating, i stopped eating to lose weight for her. i should add every time we went up we walked and ran for the whole day, 2 months after the first invite and not eating and moving a lot i dropped to 170, looked and felt amazing and she broke my heart and stopped talking to me randomly. now im 165 and i honestly look amazing and could get any girl but i miss her still and she stopped talking to me 2 days before Christmas, felt so bad i drank so much i nearly died but whatever, sorry for no green text.

Real talk from former fat guy. If you want to lose weight it all comes down to proper nutrition and moderate exercise. Cut out any sugar and starchy carbs from your current diet. Drink a lot more water. Eat more veggies and proteins.Eat good fats from nuts and other similar foods. Do some cardio every morning and the weight will drop. I went from 280-150 in 10 months. Just stick with it.

how to slim your face?

been consistently losing weight since i started to limit my food intake and fasting every other day, but my fucking face is still a round ball

>has anyone here succeeded to lose weight ?

Yes, with fasting. I was at 220lbs and now I'm currently at 150. I plan to get down to 120lbs. Istarted with a 12 hour fast, then 24, then 36 etc etc etc. I just started my 30 day fast 3 days ago...hopefully this will take me down to 120.

Do you look like a bobble head

All the retardation about having to do x or not eat y or only eat z. Weight is not rocket science. It's all about energy consumption. Is you eat more than you use up, you gain weight. Eat less and you lose weight. Eat what you want, exercise or don't. Just make sure you eat less than you need and you'll lose weight. Granted, proper diet and exercise is good for your health, but not necessary for weight loss.

/former fatty

>1g per lb

I've noticed that I lost a bit of weight again in some areas but the weight on the scale is still the same, I haven't started to work out yet.

Like I lost a bit of thigh/chest/stomach and my face looks slimmer but the weight on the scale is still the same. what's up with that?

Gain some more muscle, 1 hour of bike riding is good, but you only muscle in your legs.
Add some weightlifting/pushups/ idk just use your arms more.

Watch your diet, don't eat too much fat etc. etc.
However don't stop eating all the fucking nice things.

I weighed 380lbs in January this year and today I weigh 294. It's not so bad it's really just math, as long as your body burns more calories than you consume you will lose weight. Sign up on some site like myfitnesspal and start doing 30minute walks 5-6 days a week, and eat at a calorie deficit. I still have a long way to go but I already feel amazing. Aiming to be at 200 before October 2017.

>Be prepared to work and suffer for it at first.
>Keep track of your calorie intake during the day. Keep a journal if you need to. You can slowly work down for less interruption, or jump down hard and fast if you have some time to be weak at first.
>No snacking unless you countebalance it with something. It is harder to work of calories than to eat them, so any snacks will have to be really worth it.
>Cut down on alcohol. Booze has a lot of calories in it, and hard liquor doesn't always say so.
>Find ways to burn calories when you otherwise wouldn't. Bounce your leg while sitting at tables, swing your arms a little more when you walk. Shit like this can add up if you do it frequently enough.
>Keep some clean vegetables in your fridge, like broccoli, celery, mushrooms, or cucumbers. Whenever you have the urge to snack, eat these. They have very low calorie levels, so you can fill up basically for "free". Don't put dressing on them, dressing will murder your efforts.
>You don't have to kill yourself, but do a few sit-ups every night. Keeping this up will build your abdominal muscles, and, if you have a lucky body, spot-burn off that belly. It's also free and takes, like, five minutes.

kek

No wonder you're not loosing weight. Being in the bike is only improving your cardio and is one of the worst ways to loose weight. You have to go out and lift weights which will burn your fat faster.

Try to calorie count. If eating eggs, try to eat egg whites cuz yokes contain a high amount of cholesterol

i went from 210 to 160 i reached my bodies natural weight and cant lose any more

but it took me like a year

1. Drink a shit ton more water, if you dont have a glass of water by you at all times, your doing it wrong.

2. eat more often but smaller meals, this helps speed up metabolism , 5 times a day works best imo , keep each meal atleast 3 hours apart

3. Cut out most sugars, look for reduced sugar foods, not sugar free foods those are just filled with sugar substitutes which can be worse for you then sugar

4. avoid wheat and flour, just stay away from it, if a food says it contains wheat or flour dont eat it

5. Drop all soda and sugary drinks, all of them, no exceptions not even fruit juice.

6. Just stop eating fast food, if its a place where you can order at the window, then its not a place you should even consider eating at.

7. 20 minutes of light exercise 4 days a week.

8. 8 to 9 hours of sleep, a well rested body just is more healthy all around.

9. Detox your liver, Green Tea is a big help, drink a cup of hot green tea each day, there are other things you can do to, but Detoxing your liver is a big thing