Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this...

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y’all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y’all don’t live with that nigga Y’all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin’ at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin’ playin’ him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil’ Reese and them.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0zCvWIvm4hv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YOUNG CHOP ON THE BEAT

BANG BANG

NO WE DON'T BEND IT BOYS
NO WE HIT THE WALL BOYS

I DONT LOVE NO THOTS

L O V E
O
V
E

S O S A
O
S
A

Why would we, Portuguese, care about some youth and nazi assholes opinion?

I love how you did not even play and you care more about others than France. Maybe you will get BTFO like it did happen in 1945.

Most of people tell that Germans are one of the most cocky people in the world. And yes, I have german friends. They tell me even if you do not agreed with Polish, Turks go live to Germany, they can't say shit because "MEIN FUHRER".

Deep deep down you are all Nazis and you have dreams about Hitler. Still so little of you have testicular fortitude to admit it.

Do the world a favour and follow your leader.

holy shit autism

is this pasta? what a meltdown lads

WE GBE DOPE BOYS

I know that fascism is alive and well in Estonia. You can keep jacking off to Urmas Reinsalu,

When the only person in Brazil that matters, Olavo Carvalho, get's shit from every single left wing corrupts and more than 95% of the population is dumb enough believe the guy is a commie, you can't really talk about.

Also, will Neymar leave the national team like his crush Messi?

geez being this mad,what did we do wrong portugal?

ignore him,

I don't know any respectable white men that listen to rap past 21

Is chief keep that popular or is this a meme I misssed

Da fuck you say to me?
I'll have you know I graduated top of my football academy with honors
you're dead kiddo

STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE HERE

O FUTURO É NEGRO
PNR RESOLVE

Portugalbros, fix him

it is copy pasta, you dip.

>copy pasta
Oh Claus...

It's a meme

This dude who plays for Portugal looks like Chief Keef

THESE BITCHES LOVE SOSA

>tfw 7-0

finals gona be dope

What does it say?

based

best player we have.

holy fuck I love and I'm so proud of this kid.

VAI MIÚDO