We post girls we know and anons say what they would do to her

we post girls we know and anons say what they would do to her

Fling her on that bed and fuck her in the ass

Oh man, I'd walk up
>hell confidence
Smack that ass and get her digits. Make a few vids, send them to the lames such as yourself
Chock her, spit on her, make her wish I'd never leave her, then leave her

I'd bend her over and ram her ass. Fuck she's hot. More?

smack the butt and watch it wobble like jelly

Fuck left doggy while she licks out her friend there, double facial to finish

Ruffee her drink as everyone is getting drunk at the party. As she passes out, everyone ignores her thinking she's just had too much to drink. I come and drag her into the trees behind and pull off her clothes. Then I take some trophy naked pics of her before reaching over and grabbing a thick branch which I force into her tight ass. In her drugged state she arches her back exposing her pussy more which I'd then fuck while harshly grabbing her tits, brusing them and smacking her head off the ground until I cum deep inside her and leave her there for the wild life to use.

Knock her out. Strip her naked and then object rape her ass with that sword while I fuck her pussy so hard her body moves up her bed until shes pressed against the headboard, pulling on her hair until I cum loads in her pussy, then take photos of her used and abused body before wiping her pussy juices and my cum off on her tongue

I'd like to kidnap them both and take turns violently raping them each night, breaking their bodies while they cry and squirm, filling their holes with my hot cum as they lay there weeping as their asses and pussies get violated and ripped by my hard cock. Then after a couple of weeks of beating them and raping them, slowly twist off the left ones head until it comes off, and slowly cut the right one open from the pussy upwards.

Use my older sister

I would throw her slutty ass onto that bed and rip off her bikini. I would then pound her sweet tight pussy until she came twice. Then I would cum all over her virgin ass and finger her pussy

Kidnap her, bring her to some dirty and dark place. Face fuck until I unload over her face and hair

Brutal throat fuck while groping her tits hard and using her hair to pull her mouth down on my dick as I cum against her right cheek

They're all out one night and end up getting drunk. On their way back to the hotel they're jumped by a gang of guys who drag them into an abandoned warehouse. They're beaten and stripped naked, laid out beside each other and raped, the guys taking turns swapping between holes and girls. It goes on for a few hours, each girl sobbing, begging them to stop as they're violated, the look of fear and pain only driving the gang on until they're covered and filled with cum in all their holes and left there crying

Need nudes.

sorry dont have

I'm surprised I almost never get responses to this girl.

she looks like a busty lass, i would make her give me a begrudging titfuck

Someone must have some teen nudes here.. It's Sup Forums for the love of fuck

got responses in fb thread.

I responded!! I demanded nudes!

Baseball bat to the side of the dead. Pull down her tights and panties and ass fuck her while shes on her side and limp. Cum hard inside her.

I'd keep it simple. Wait till shes alone, chloroform her, put her in the back of my van and take her home. I'd chain her down on my bed and just repeatedly rape her for a week. All her holes would get abused and filled with my cum.

Aren't you the guy who asks EVERYONE for nudes.
And I'm not the dude who posted her in the FB thread.

Tie her to the bed and fuck her in the ass, you can use my cum as lube

have you considered replying to someone else you nigger

>nigger

just ask, lmao

I would tie her to her bed and make her beg for my dick and face fuck her.

She's got some lovely tits, I'd love to smack the fuck out of them while her wrists are tied to her headboard. I'd then play with her clit a bit until she's soaking, then use that to lube up her ass. Use her ass exclusively then cum all over her lovely chest. Then have her clean me off with her mouth, of course.

Are there nudes of this bitch?

while at a house party make her strip and show of her nice tits, she gets on all fours on the floor as I eat her out, slide my dick in as she moans, she is dripping wet, fuck her brains out while every one around is watching and taking pictures, allow people to join in, cum deep inside and leave her to be used

God, I wish.

My gf, she loves feeling me cum in her pussy

>Baseball bat to the side of the dead
ouch

i would reply to yours but she looks worryingly young

Tie her up in bed and make her deep throat me. her throat muscles milking my shaft as she coughs and gags while I play with her tits. Put her on all fours and slowly push my hard saliva lubed shaft into her pussy, both my hands on her shoulders pulling her back against me as she begs me to be gentle, but instead I get faster and harder and rough fuck her as her little breasts bounce around until I cum inside her

As for mine... up to you... ;)

Drag her into the pool. pull off her bikini and shove my hard dick into her ass, one hand on her waist, the other dunking her head in the pool while I brutally use her, finally filling her ass with my load

My gf wants your hot load in her, guys

Push my hard dick in and out of her mouth making her choke but just manage to catch a breath until I pull her head down on my shaft and keep it in there, thrusting slightly as she starts to pass out, then cum down her throat

anyone?

Fuck her tight ass raw.

Make her suck on the tip of my dick hands free until I cum in her mouth while the head of my dick is pressed up against a cheek making it distend

Drag her into an alley, tear her clothes off and fuck her bloody.

She's a slut

Drug her food. Take her home when she says shes not feeling well. As she passes out, strip her naked and use her as a fuck toy for the night using all her holes and cumming in them

Kek I've fucked your gf

Don't have time to write a reply but hopefully I'll see one when I get back.

Gangbang with BBC.

That you Shane?

Raped in her dorm room by a frat house

Force her to ride a dildo up her ass as she sucks me off Then cum all over that lovely face

take her shopping get her some decent attire then go on a ice cream date.

whats her ig?

buy her a new camera so she can take better pictures. Then titty fuck her.

would fuck her in the ass in that tent so everybody could hear her scream

Gangrape by homeless people.

AND IF THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS OUTNUMBER EVERYBODY AND THE POPULAR PEOPLE AT LEAST TELL THE PEOPLE THAT THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS THAT IS TOO UGLY TO HURT THE POPULAR PEOPLE WITH LOOKS OUTNUMBER THE POPULAR PEOPLE AND AND TRY TO HURT THE POPULAR PEOPLE AND THE ATTRATIVE LOSER PEOPLE THE UGLY WAY CAUSE THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS SMELL LIKE DOG POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS LAME AND IS UGLY AND THERE IS ANOTHER PROOF THE POPULAR PEOPLE PROVED THAT THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS IS LAME AND UGLY

AND IF THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS OUTNUMBER EVERYBODY AND THE POPULAR PEOPLE AT LEAST TELL THE PEOPLE THAT THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS THAT IS TOO UGLY TO HURT THE POPULAR PEOPLE WITH LOOKS OUTNUMBER THE POPULAR PEOPLE AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS OUTNUMBER THE POPULAR PEOPLE ON TV AND AND TRY TO HURT THE POPULAR PEOPLE AND THE ATTRATIVE LOSER PEOPLE THE UGLY WAY CAUSE THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS SMELL LIKE DOG POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS LAME AND IS UGLY AND THERE IS ANOTHER PROOF THE POPULAR PEOPLE PROVED THAT THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS IS LAME AND UGLY