,,we are muslims, we say no to new years eve and christmas''

,,we are muslims, we say no to new years eve and christmas''

Why are turks so autistic ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GBJMpt1p2FI
shankhnaad.net/heritage/item/259-hinduism-in-ancient-arabia
mobile.twitter.com/leloykv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Muzzies were beaten today for distributing posters saying "do not celebrate new year" on it
youtu.be/GBJMpt1p2FI

Diaspora in general is autistic

>izmir aka california of turkey
nice try

Why are Turks so desperate to prove you're not religious muzzies? We all know that's not true.

You guys are so pathetic.

what religion is koksal baba?

no you dont know

Turkroach

What do muzzos have against new years wtf

Albanians have the same one

they're muslims, fun is strictly haram

>Muslim weebs
Surely the worst
Religious pamphlets are illegal here though btw

You take that back

It's full of grammatical mistakes,as if was Google translated

>Ai,i cili
The comma should not be there,it is basic Albanian grammar
>është prej ummetit
Double letters,even if from other languages,turn single in Albanian.Also it should be "i" not "prej"
>Mos festo
That's the dumbest yet
It kills an Albanian to not see the "e" between.Its "Mos e festo"
>Frig
It's frikë or frik(from vulgar latin fricca),not frig

It's clearly not written by an Albanian speaking person

lightskin_turkish_elder(100% european no fake).wmv

So likely a Turk or an Arab was spreading them in Albania?

That pic you posted certainly wasn't taken in Albania.Religious pamphlets are illegal here.It is most certainly taken in Albanian communities in West Europe

Forgot "keni" which is wrong and should be "kini" in imperative.

I wouldn't be surprised, some muslim countries fund whole mosques wherever they can.

Man i wanna learn who is spreading this shit

>Albanian communities in West Europe

Lel, so its like with the almancis, they neither learn the language of the host, nor the one of their parents correctly and are doomed to sound like retards.

What about second gen arabs?

Muslim funders
They fund even here,by building mosques and stuff,but since no one here actually goes on mosques,the mosques are either destroyed (the state takes the money of the materials gained) or turns into something else
Pic related is a mosque turned into a bakery since no one went

just a question: are you Kemalist or AKP? Because honestly if Istanbul and Rumelia were their own country, it would be a super nice place. But leave it to the fucking Anatolians to fuck like rabbits and take the majority to try and make Turkey into Pakistan. I swear you could power the entire country if you attached a generator to Ataturk he's turning in his grave so much

>nearly 2017
>still no loud islam-hating angry turkish gf
why even live lads

>هههههههههههه

We dont have many second gen arabs but the ones that are there are either ignored in obnoxious clans. Albeit some of the "arab" clans were now ousted as pretend-lebanese because they are actually kurds that pretended to be arab refugees after the lebanonwar. So that makes your reputation better again.

So the only actual "arabs" I know are two arab-german mixtures who were raised by german singlemothers and whom I would consider german now.

*or in

fuck Salman Bin Abdulaziz, fuck Saudi Arabia, fuck the House of Saud, fuck Saudi Aramco, fuck everything about your shithole country that is a stain on this planet. The only reason your shitty piece of barren desert is at all relevant is because you morons live on top of oil. Once that runs out you'll be exactly like any other 20th century absolute monarchy.

ok let it all out

why you treat gorgeous arab qts like shit bro

OoOoOoOo

shankhnaad.net/heritage/item/259-hinduism-in-ancient-arabia

How haram is this article about vedic kangs on a scale from 1-10?

Why can't turks all be qts like this?

>tfw japan created ubercancer: muslim-weebs

>Mfw she deleted her twitter.

They're literally the same but worse.

idk, the culture is retarded here
wouldn't be surprised if this was true

mobile.twitter.com/leloykv

Her twitter is still up, her instagram is set to private

C'mon it was surely not vedic, anyway can a saudi study preislamic history out of interest the same way european romeboos are doing it without getting seen as badly obsessed?

C'mon it was surely not vedic and completely in line with indian wewuz, anyway can a saudi study preislamic history out of interest the same way european romeboos are doing it without getting seen as badly obsessed with somethign sinful?

On the one hand you are ultrapious, on the other hand proud on arabic stuff in general.

vedic era predates that map ladin was all hindu and buddhist up till iran and iraq

>ladin
it*
idk what happened there

What does "llukaj" mean?

His research would probably be under supervision. Preislamic history here in Arabia is just defined as "people getting drunk, worshiping statues, and mistreating women" other than Jesus and Moses stories

>Arabs Cuck German women
>This Kraut considers the children German

Get in your own gas chamber.

They are not muslims, speak flawless german and are not different from me safe for not getting a sunburn. What else should they be??

>What else should they be??
Ethnic German.

Mh, you can marrie into ethnic groups I guess.
They are form singlemums so not much foreign culture was involved into raising them while the blood is german on the maternal side.
The Yids would accept it in such a case.

based

Culture? Culture is the marriage of genes and environment.

They are predispositioned to low IQ, violent behaviour and abandoning their children.

They are polluting your gene pool even if they are perfectly decent people. Genes work in mysterious ways. My brother has ginger hair when none of my family does, but my great great grandfather did.

It's the owner's surname. Albanian version of Lucas

Read preislamic story and youll see how jews were monsters and byzantines/Sassanids jew-tier

lol muslims are crazy

Weren't your ancestors cucked by the vikings?

I've literally seen this with my own eyes. There was a European couple here with 2 brown kids. I almost publically called them shitskins but the black people in that store would never have forgiven me.

That;s really autistic.

>that ottoman coa
GOOD pic

Why? It made me sick. It embarrasses me.

You're not European.

If a shitskin was in our situation they'd have a lynch mob for those kids.

Blood is thicker than water.

Your bloodline came here to america. The old world isn't your family anymore.

Blood is thicker than water.

no it isn't, it's about the same density as salt water

You know, the original saying was "The blood of the brotherhood is thicker than the water of the womb", essentially having the exact opposite meaning.

Yes, where did you think our Leftist come from?