Dante's Inferno Mode: The Whole Video

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Hcbsb5yffk
liveleak.com/view?i=1fc_1460143932
youtube.com/watch?v=BCv8L5BbKJM
youtube.com/watch?v=wQtGCWR3REM
youtube.com/watch?v=h2mbKViBFXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't we just rename "cringe threads" to "unfair brony-hate because we never watched the show and like to make fun of people that love a pretty fucking amazing show"?
Also,
>inb4 unfair brony hate

> 30 seconds.
"Amateur."
> Watches vid.
Instant cringe.
> mfw

Sure.

theres the girl from shameless in the vid
noice

Kys please Kys no one likes it

why not kill yourself if you cant take the pressure? be productive once and do something good to mankind, kill yourself.

you ever tried to act retarded, and done it so well, so flawlessly that you became retarded?

your post tells me yes

Why

Easy. What's next?

Ok? Wow? What did a show about ponies do to you to make you so insecure?
Ask ANYONE /mlp/ or not, about the nuances of the show. it's not only targeted toward children, the whole show is full of references that only more mature audiences would understand, with stories that have so many layers depending on how you perceive them. It is all subjective, anons, as with all artistic works. Not to mention completely harmless.

Because that is what happens in these threads, unfair prejudice, though it is nothing new.

>my dad

Back to your board, the men are talking

cringed

Don't get me wrong. It's not a bad show. It's just the fact that 18+ basement boys like you started unironically watching the shit, even though a Brony was nothing but a joke in the first place (that's not to say they aren't :^) )
>tl;dr stay mad

this is dope. i love the horns

Try this one faggots.

>What did a show about ponies do to you to make you so insecure?
If you were around when that fucking show came out you would know that fans completely infested pretty much every board with mlp shit for years. There is nothing wrong with liking a little girl's show; there is something wrong with a little girl's taking over your life and cramming it down everyone' else's throat.

harmless until faggots like you try shoving the "art" down our throats
fuck off with your subjective opinions nobody cares about

Ooooooh the pony loving faggot isn't trolling, he's genuinely retarded

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Hcbsb5yffk

liveleak.com/view?i=1fc_1460143932

Best cringe I've ever seen in a cringe thread.

Perhaps it's bait, but still.

tell me where he touched you when you were young

is this some kind of awkward christian video?

twitch/cheyennemelig
this is srsly hard to watch
>girl dancing....hatsune polka

It's bad
youtube.com/watch?v=BCv8L5BbKJM

this is child abuse.

why do you think? because you faggots take that shit way too far.

as someone around birmingham I'm truly sorry

This is now a brony cringe thread.

Lemme explain something to you, you retarded little shit. We have NOTHING against the show. I daresay some of us are fine watching it with our daughters, nieces, or little cousins and get a few laughs from the occasional legit funny joke.

It's you idiots we can't stand. Your shove it in your face mormon style of trying to convince people to join in your little playhouse of horrors. I've visited /mlp/, and most of it seems like hugbox level of BS and no room for any actual new ideas that aren't done to death. You can't even DO creativity without stealing or blatantly putting ponies into already structured scenarios of other canons. I'm not even gonna go into the horrors of what you do by putting cartoon horses into historical events. Don't give us this "unfair brony hate" bullshit because let's face it, it's justly put.

You do realize he's banging all those bitches right?

Yes, I admit there are some bronies who take the fandom too far, I am actually quite ashamed of them, but where I live, a lot of bronies lead normal lives, who have families, friends, gfs, wives, jobs as policemen, lawyers, even teachers! I myself am holding a nice part time position (electrician here) and my love for MLP does not interfere with my everyday life. I do not see what the problem is.
How is it any different from liking something like anime or video games? There are a lot of childish elements to them too, and even in those fandoms there are people to take it too far. There is loli which is for some reason allowed here, and fewer people bat an eye. Why the fuck does this fandom turn you all into spazzes?

Oh and also, brony hate has hardly anything to do with MLP. If you obsessed over Johnny Bravo the same way you do over MLP, you'd be subjecting yourself to the same ridicule.

sad part is that they have more friends than me

youtube.com/watch?v=wQtGCWR3REM

youtube.com/watch?v=h2mbKViBFXI

nice pic, read rule 15 faggot

This is Valya Romanova

It's no use my friend.

I've been through that aswell. You'll eventually grow out of pones and only keep the awesome concepts about Life the show is teaching you. You won't change Sup Forums

>the nuances of the show. it's not only targeted toward children, the whole show is full of references that only more mature audiences would understand, with stories that have so many layers depending on how you perceive them
I hear this thrown around a lot but never once has an example been provided.

noped out half way through

capes

On this day, someone other than OP has redefined faggotry.

KILL THEM WITH FIRE BEFORE THEY LAY EGGS!

Don't post my main hos name in this thread nigger

STOP

Well let's see... you're vehemently defending a cartoon on an anonymous board, posting a picture of a pony with your replies, pretending that your show is deep because it forces childish morals,

>where I live, a lot of bronies lead normal lives, who have families, friends, gfs, wives, jobs as policemen, lawyers, even teachers! I myself am holding a nice part time position (electrician here) and my love for MLP does not interfere with my everyday life. I do not see what the problem is.

And you're making shit up to defend your kind.

>Why the fuck does this fandom turn you all into spazzes?

Because we're sick of your meme shit, at least loli posters usually know when to fuck off

okay this is going too far now
>checked tho

Were you here in late 2010? Bronies shitted up Sup Forums for the next year or so despite having their own board on Sup Forums, multiple forums on other sites, and several entire chans dedicated to mlp. I like the show Better Call Saul, but I wouldn't want to see 100 threads a day with stupid reaction pics of characters in the show, nor would I want to see fan art of Jimmy and Mike fucking each other.

you're all closet pedos and pony fuckers, end of.

okay an you win, just please stop.

shit, lost

That one's actually kinda cool

sauce?

please be bait

okay okay I'm done sheeeesh

Good set emperor, he's going for all 365!

Someone get the Inquisition to get an exterminatus in here!

end me

Dis thread