Ill just leave this here

ill just leave this here....

obvious trap

I shit you not, little faggot got arrested for posintg #arrestme
Better yet, he works at fucking Walmart.

ehh better to burn it and give it an honorable retirement than to trample it and disrespect it

I'm not disagreeing that this kids a cringey fag, but if flag burning really gets you worked up, you are a simpleton.

How gay is that dude?

As cringy as it is freedom of space does allow it.

Besides burning of a flag is only bad if you let it be bad, pure symbolism no heft.

Its ok, a beta fag like Bryton will never achieve anything and no one will ever care about his position or his childish protestations

Extra gay, he was upset queers and fags still are discriminated even thought now even trans are allowed to serve the military. I guess just like every 22 year old they don't know what they want.

Post pictures of brittney.

hmmm you must be Thomas Brady then... His one friend

Seen this picture right next to it. Such a nice place to hangout

gratata

Extremely

>693028304
how am i supposed to hide my shirts fat cock then?

Someone burned a piece of cloth. Thanks 3dg3 fag OP

Chop every dick off, shirt's and yours', otherwise you're a hateful bigot

That's some obsidian tier edge on that kid.

Bryton Mellot sounds like the name of a fancy brand of toilet .. very eco-friendly per flush, of course..

Shut up you dumb fucking new fag. Even if this is a hidden personal army request, this is is the kinda shit Sup Forums loves to fuck with.

Obvious b8 is obvious.

Is this HHH from iFunny?

Don't care. I may live in America but I've been disillusioned with all the bullshit petty nationalism. The flag means nothing.

what idiot doesn't know that you are supposed to first cut out the stars, cut the stripes out individually, burn the stripes, and then place the stars into the fire? no wonder he's a faggot.

Nobody's holding a gun to that queer's head, he can fuck off to another country anytime he wants to.

trying to get vid can only get link

woops wrong picture

bubble text doesn't work anymore

sadly :(

Die

Why are all liberals complete faggots? I don't mean just their personalities. That boy probably blasts more ass than a bidet in Bangladesh

I'll just leave this here.

^^this
this had me on the floor laught for real