Would you learn a new language so that you could enjoy more music?

Would you learn a new language so that you could enjoy more music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AKvKpM6wQXA
youtu.be/l_7dtGv07GI
youtu.be/0hddUMFPj-g
youtu.be/VVV-uuzQkyQ
youtu.be/lREWJ0BM_pI
youtu.be/qVmq9lPdDUk
youtu.be/DfpsMamMYao
youtu.be/Rl4RP0Cf6wQ
youtu.be/o3F6HJk8xIw
youtu.be/iFVj4s3HMxk
youtu.be/VimnDLficao
youtu.be/0b00c25JQk8
youtu.be/3HkxEkMWBMQ
youtu.be/klXY3r-O80c
youtu.be/-O_83EEsFjk
youtu.be/hnqtCk8f-Do
youtu.be/1tVAQ78mOl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you know how long it takes to learn a new language? I don't. But I'm sure it takes a long time, top of my head ill say anywhere between one and seven years. that sounds right.

I hardly pay attention to lyrics in English.

fuck off I'm sick of you naive gullible overly falsely brave kikes kill yourself get gassed you stupid jew death is coming soon don't even prepare

9 months and you can learn the basic grammer. After that it's vocab and fleuncy for quite a long time, few years maybe

might try the whole Russian mail-order-bride thing or at least go there and fuck a few. Hoping they speak some English though. What was the question?

I'm fluent in English, Spanish, and German, but it doesn't stir me away from music I heard i was shit in the latter two. I still like 99 Luftballons for what it is.

Marie Davidson is sick and Essaie Pas' debut is my AOTY. Good taste OP.

It never works, they only want your money and passport. I could tell you some stories

THAT'S WHAT I WANT

I might try learning Japanese or Norweigan one day just for the obvious reasons but first I really should learn Spanish due to the practicality of it.

(I've never met a Jap or a Nord but burgerland has Hispanics everywhere.)

Learning one for that sole purpose would be silly and probably not enough motivation but then I learned nip for otaku trash so autism shouldn't be underestimated

Aaron Ellis batch upload

Is he ok?

youtu.be/AKvKpM6wQXA

youtu.be/l_7dtGv07GI

youtu.be/0hddUMFPj-g

youtu.be/VVV-uuzQkyQ

youtu.be/lREWJ0BM_pI

youtu.be/qVmq9lPdDUk

youtu.be/DfpsMamMYao

youtu.be/Rl4RP0Cf6wQ

youtu.be/o3F6HJk8xIw

youtu.be/iFVj4s3HMxk

youtu.be/VimnDLficao

youtu.be/0b00c25JQk8

youtu.be/3HkxEkMWBMQ

youtu.be/klXY3r-O80c

youtu.be/-O_83EEsFjk

youtu.be/hnqtCk8f-Do

youtu.be/1tVAQ78mOl4

I wish I knew French so I could understand Peste Noire's lyrics, but it's hard enough to understand English black metal vocals so I don't give a shit.

still need to check this out

That's actually pretty much how I learnt English. And portuguese.

this. true patricians care about the music not the lyrics

you can learn a language in one year if you actually try. Maybe not 100% fluent but you'll have enough understanding to communicate

everyone in Norway speaks English fluently.. They're low-key stuck-up and tend to dislike Americunts though, but will be kind to your face. So there's that.

true patricians lost their hearing decades before grasping the true beauty of music. the last step into patricianhood is willingly giving up your eyesight as well and surrendering your fragile ephimerous body to the free-vibrating symphony that is timespace and the Creator

I prefer music over lyrics. So I love a lot of stuff that's in languages I don't speak (I only know English). Now that said, I love satire and political lyrics that are clever so it does bum me out that I can't understand some lyricists but usually their music is still good anyway and I can listen to English artists when I want those needs met.

For me, I find the worst music for not being able to understand the lyrics tends to be South American music but they still have some good music.

Yeah I'm sure that would be better than reading CĂ©line

dope taste man

i know jap but still don't care about jap lyrics

Not knowing the language of the music you're listening to can sometimes leave you blissfully ignorant if the lyrics are off or don't fit at all. Sometimes it's just nice to listen to how other languages flow as well, just listen to the sounds not the definitions given to them, it's almost like another layer on the music.

hell be fine

What's up, doc?

I tend to agree. And also the emotion still comes through. English is rubbish for lyrics

>nd Essaie Pas
It's not as good as pic related,

enjoying more music is a plus, but definitely not the strongest motivation you could have.
and when learning a new language you need tons of motivation.

Aoty btw