HELLO DARKNESS MY BIG FRIEND

HELLO DARKNESS MY BIG FRIEND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HmnImfwnco4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'VE COME TO CRASH THIS PLANE AGAIN

because a fire is softly rising

>all this bane posting
I genuinely can't stand bane posting. I really can't. It's the most autistic, pointless thing a person could actually find "entertaining". The idea that you think it's hilarious wasting hours of your "life" trying to bait people into replying to your shitty half arsed posts speak numbers about how lonely and pathetic you must be to get entertained doing this

It probably seems counter productive for me to write this, because bane posting genuinely makes me angry. It seems like it's near impossible to have a genuine discussion on this board without some fuckwit chiming in to say something stupid like "big guy" or "crashing this plane with no survivors".

I know that this will probably get a bunch of you stupid cunts replying to me calling me "hothead" for actually speaking up, because I genuinely want to have a discussion about something instead of being barraged with retarded responses that will no doubt have me reply to you about your stupid pointless comments.

Moderation is largely pointless because you all seem to use dynamic ips anyway so no matter what you'll continue your bane posting like it's some normal part of your everyday life.

The fact that anyone ever calls you out on your bullshit and you try and defend it, or continue replying in a bane posting fashion is childish as fuck considering most of you on here are at least 18-30 years old.

Fuck all your bane posting antics. Kill yourselves. You're not funny, or witty, or original, or entertaining. You're literally all rehashes of one another trying to be unique and funny, when you're all doing the same thing. Your pathetic "lives" while you sit here day in and day out bane posting are being wasted away because you find it hilarious to get people worked up 24/7. It's like you cunts are addicted to bane posting. Like you get a dopamine response from it or something.

Rant over cunts. Fuck off.

Caught my prize I had been prizing

it went over your head

And the feather that was planted in my cap

somebody get this hothead outta here

Was removed by the sound of BIG-GUY-LENCE

>not "Big Guy over Troubled Water"

In restless planes I call it in

IT's not about being unique, there are some things that are just funny to some people and just not to others. The fact that TBBT exists makes my fucking skin crawl too but lots of people seem to like it or it wouldn't be a thing. It's always sunny in Phil is another example of a show that I just can't fucking stand and its amazing that people are wired that way but you have to learn to except that. Just like some guys basically jerk off to model trains or cb radio shit, I don't get but I also don't get all butt hurt about it and let it ruin my mood. Chill out user. the world is apparently to Big of a Guy FOR YOU

*Sudden beat kicks in*

sorry OP i meant to tag the hot head not you

HOTHEAD
O
T
H
E
A
D

Those are big decks

What ish a hothead, Alex

For you

post rare CIA

Called me?

wow this guy is really big

Wake up, check Sup Forums, find a Baneposting thread.

Aww yiss

What game is he playing

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he was just sitting in front of a blank screen, zoned out, and humming to himself.

Here you go big guys

youtube.com/watch?v=HmnImfwnco4

you're an angry guy

2/10 apply yourself baneposter

>banepostig
Sup virgin numale

DR PAVEL I'M CIA

Someone should make an edit where Bane is holding onto the rope at the end with Dr Pavel and the sound of silence plays over as it ends like the movie The Graduate as Bane realizes fully what he's done and how his future remains uncertain

Plane Simulator 2k16 (4U Edition)

Flight simulator

>I'm rebbit: the post

stale pasta

>baneposting died in your lifetime
Sad. I actually just deleted my folder today after having it for years. Hadn't opened it in like 6 months and figured there was no point in taking up space

Hothead in full damage control

Quantum Break

Hahaha oh mann i'm saving that picture for my son's birthday. I hope you don't mind.

you mean your wife's son...?

Actually I do mind please return it.

Nope, I even made OC. I think even the most dedicated baneposter could look at the archive and see how rare baneposting is these days compared to a year ago
On 8gag /bane/ was in the top 10 most active boards now I don't see it in the top 50

BELISSIMO!