Nomad horse people whose only buildings are fucking tents are able to make two huge realistic horse statues

>nomad horse people whose only buildings are fucking tents are able to make two huge realistic horse statues

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-KUbflnMEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know what this is from, but the IRL scythians and mongols got their persian and greek slaves to build their shit for them.

I thought that too but then was like, probably a payoff from those iron bank folks to never be bothered. I have no idea though. The sword in the ground thing bothered me the most

maybe a present from an advanced faction?

The Dothraki are notorious for stealing statues and shit from the cities they plunder you stupid showfag.

Oh so they just picked up the statues and plopped them down outside Vaes Dothrak. That makes perfect sense.

How did they transport them to the middle of nowhere? They haven't even discovered the wheel yet.

They have literally thousands of expendable slaves and horses at their disposal at any given time, what the fuck do you think

The power of slaves or maybe ancient aliens

Consider that it was already there, and they took Vaes Dothrak from someone else. Or maybe that they used to be capable of more, but regressed after some forgotten catastrophe. There are a bunch of ways the writers could justify it if they felt the need to bring it up at all.

Season 1 tho

THANK YOU SLAVES
youtube.com/watch?v=q-KUbflnMEs

>thousands of slaves.
>more horses than anyone.
>huge armies.

Oh and they do have the wheel, "Cart King", remember.

man I thought the exact same thing and then I told myself Im watching a fucking television show. There is plenty more to question from said show but fuck man just sit back and enjoy something. Not everything has to be analyzed.

Or, genius, the statues were already there, and they set up their settlement near them.

really theres only 3 logical conclusions I see
>most likely
Dothraki just had some of their more advanced slaves build the shit for em
>quite possible
Statues were already there left over from a previous civilization and the Dothraki just took up residence there
>least likely
Dothraki were more advanced in the past than what they currently are

Vaes Dothrak is a settlement from the previous civilisation that the Dothraki conquered.

you have to wonder how long before GoT ends (the books and/or show) before people start wanting to take a wack at the expanded world.

At the very least if fatfuck dies I could see others wanting a wack at that shit.

The far east of Essos and all of Sothoryos is pretty much open territory

>Or maybe that they used to be capable of more, but regressed after some forgotten catastrophe

Maybe the doom of Valyria?

The Dumb of Valyria didn't happen you stupid nigger it's just a scam the Targaryens use

those ones aren't even that big lmao?