We are Europes last hope to preserve the white supremacy on this continent

We are Europes last hope to preserve the white supremacy on this continent.

Support us Sup Forums, together we can wipe out the shitskins from France and Portugal.

Neuer is a good looking dude

>One white dude
>last hope

True last hope was Iceland.

You cant beg for support you goddamn cuck. It shows weakness and people will support Portugal out of spite. You need to be confident and its all good. People realize that neither France nor Moortugal should be allowed to win. They will come along eventually.

>Boateng
>Özil
>Khedira
>Sané
>Emre Can
>Tah
>Mustafi

Why would we, Portuguese, care about some youth and nazi assholes opinion?

I love how you did not even play and you care more about others than France. Maybe you will get BTFO like it did happen in 1945.

Most of people tell that Germans are one of the most cocky people in the world. And yes, I have german friends. They tell me even if you do not agreed with Polish, Turks go live to Germany, they can't say shit because "MEIN FUHRER".

Deep deep down you are all Nazis and you have dreams about Hitler. Still so little of you have testicular fortitude to admit it.

Do the world a favour and follow your leader.

This is now a German hate thread

Fuck off. Go Portugal

>Mustafi
Mustafi is whiter than 99% of the white people in Europe to be fair.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU DIRTY SHITSKIN KRAUT

>Cuckstan
>White
Fix your country first, shitpost later

fuck you german fatasshole

>Germany
>white

go France greatest ally

nice '''''''aryan''''''' masterrace stupid kraut

I really wish Sup Forums faggots would just leave Sup Forums

>>Boateng
>>Khedira
>>Sané
>>Tah

All have a german mother

You now remember Gerald Asamoah

>We are Europes last hope to preserve the white supremacy on this continent.

>6 billion Syrians

Now that's good bait.

kek

good goy

>I really wish people would just leave my safe space alone and not have any prejudices that arent directly related to sports, even though be never being able to proof that they arent somehow sports related

Only one player in europe celebrated ramadan on twitter, and he was a proud german.

You now remember Jerome Boateng

>We

You are the land of cucks now. Merkel knows that and so do you. Portugal will cleanse your cuckoldry

you should worry about the mdslimes in your country first. you have more of them then we do.

let me spam this image again

I like our germanbros here and I have German friends but I fucking hate your government

Oh yeah you are right.
All this shitposting should totally make me not want to root for the white genocide.

kys

cause anyone in the world like american governement?

Wtf is up with People crying about racism

This is Sup Forums you idiots, saying nigger is practically the same as someone putting a . at the End of their sentence

ours is shit but we're not Merkel-tier shit

>deep down you are Nazis
>mein Führer

you say these things as if they were something bad, lad

>white genocide
Says a lot that you would ever consider this to be in the interest of humanity. Can already tell your voting habits just by looking at your posts on this Vietnamese fish fly collector board.

you better get ready for it with Hillary winning

Because we do it ironically user, the Sup Forums shitheads that have infested Sup Forums actually believe this stuff.

Nice try, Mehmet

pls don't remind me

I didn't ask for this

Mehmet mein Sohn!

Yeah, Tah's mother's from Ivory Coast.

Go do your thing, Turkmany.

Mustafi looks aryan as fuck

We are the last bastion of whiteness against Turkey fuccbois

>France

Look at posters like He is mocking germany for helping and being responsible yet he thinks he is not rooting for a white genocide.
Like his small white brain can't connect that globalism in germany has influence on america.

I can't wait until you faggots die out.

Tahs Mutter ist Deutsche, der Vater stammt von der Elfenbeinküste.[18]

Read Wikipedia my somalie friend

just two nigger teams to beat

You'll never see something like this in France though.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahahahaha

kek

>The future of the UK, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, Italy, Greece, Germany, France, Denmark, Belgium and Austria
LEGITIMATELY VERY FRIGHTENING

all hope is lost. I mean I will support Germany from now on, because at least I don't want to have to choose between 2 dEVILish teams in the final

HOWEVER
Iceland was my last hope

wait a minute

>Why would we, Portuguese,
>flag
Stopped reading there. Just because there is a shitty Sup Forums meme it doesn't mean that every nigger is of Portuguese heritage, Jamal.

60%

Based Mustafi stepping in for Hummels

oy vey

>most of them are fellow kebabs
I stand by.

Nazi propaganda on Sup Forums.

And people get pissed when nowadays germans get called nazis. lol true colours.